[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Possibly proof Ubisoft hired studio to create pre rendered gameplay

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: g4FWefn.jpg (20KB, 728x368px) Image search: [Google]
g4FWefn.jpg
20KB, 728x368px
Disclaimer: I know this comes a little late but I wanted to get the word of caution out there that they are probably doing this for new titles too.

So I was watching a video about Blur Studio's Cross3D Tool that they won an award for in 2016. Suddenly I notice a video (rendered preview?) playing on one of the employees monitor while he was working on something (https://youtu.be/H8Rm1f2xLKI?t=1m43s). I immediately recognized this from one of the first original gameplay showcases of The Division (maybe someone can find the exact clip?). Whats making me really suspicious is the fact that you can see it loop, indicating that he is previewing the shot. So for people who don't know, blur is an studio that creates amazing looking animations for many games including some Ubisoft titles. After checking the official website, the only promotional material they created for the game was the animated trailer (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W35NNHJ0zB4). So my point is, why would an employee of an animation studio have roughly 2 second clip of actual gameplay playing on his monitor two years after its release (and make it look like he is working on it?). Either he really enjoyed the game or they pulled it up from some old internal work files.
>>
Video game publishers use bullshots to advertise their games? NO WAY!
>>
>>379152861
Have you heard of BULLSHOTS.
its been happening for a decade at least.
>>
File: 1384884994837.gif (2MB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1384884994837.gif
2MB, 480x360px
Holy shit anon I think this could shake the industry to it's core. Somebody get Netflix on the phone, I smell another Emmy winning documentary. Let's split this wide open and bring the corrupt system to it's knees.
>>
>>379153154
I am aware these things exist, but I pointed this out as it could be definitive proof of this happening. Even pinpointing the studio who does it.
>>
no shit retard
>>
>>379153654
>Even pinpointing the studio who does it.
I don't believe it. Ubisoft of all companies wouldn't go as far as to trick their consumers or release broken products.
>>
>>379153654
good find, anon
if nonshill tech blogs still existed, this could blow out into the news
excuse the marketers, and edgelords posting now
>>
>>379153778
Kek, i chuckled
>>
>>379152861
It's far more likely in that video he simply had some generic piece of work being shown so as to not unintentionally show anything unannounced that was being worked on

Generally speaking when they film in game studios or in fact in any business employees will be asked not to have on screen anything which would break confidentiality
>>
start posting it to Ubi's twitter and forums, see if they respond
>>
>>379153227
Yeah, this is silly. In fact, I think to make up for it, we should just never bring this up again, and if we're so inclined, buy a copy of Ubisoft's latest blockbuster title!
>>
>>379153654
DaS2, Watchdogs, The Division, NMS, and BotW are already definitive proof.
>>
>>379153778
With studio I meant Blur, the animation studio who creates these bullshots for them...
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.