[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has any game ever been comprehensively BTFO as bad as FFXV w

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

Has any game ever been comprehensively BTFO as bad as FFXV was by Conan?

Lest we forget:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXJFbsQBvLw
>>
>>379151715
Remember how Conan's ratings tanked right after that episode and he and the retards that spouted what he said got BTFO by the game itself proving them wrong?
>>
>Conan
w h o
>>
>>379152067
The game ending up sucking though so he was right
>>
>>379153297
Conan O' Brian, he's an american talk show host.
>>
>>379153424
For Gamer Grumps for something?
>>
>>379153380
Gone Home
>>
File: 1488312370598.gif (1MB, 174x188px) Image search: [Google]
1488312370598.gif
1MB, 174x188px
>giving a shit about american talk show hosts
no wonder trump won
>>
>>379153505
err ignore that quotelink
>>
>>379153525
he reviewed that game?
>>
Damn that was pretty funny.
>>
>>379153595
No. Read the OP again.
>>
>>379151715
Except it was made to look bad.
>>
>>379153380
But the game ended up great and sold the best in the franchise at launch. and he was wrong about the "72 hours to beat a single boss!" thing because that boss can be beaten in under 10 minutes, hell you can beat it in under 1 minute with the ring of lucii.
>>
>>379153813
I really doubt that. Conan's just a casual that doesn't know shit about FF. They gave him the game and he gave his opinions while playing it.
>>
>plays tomb raider
>pervs out the entire fuckin time

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCe8-1dbXZc&index=29&list=PLVL8S3lUHf0RqD7TZ6hohWk8Sd3asaqnY

literally /ourguy/
>>
>>379152067
No, I don't remember that.
>>
>>379154409
Then you've either been living under a rock or you're being willfully ignorant.
>>
>>379152067
oh xv-kun you so cute and delusional
>>
>>379154879
See>>379153895
You're the only delusional one here.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.