[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the best Yu Gi Oh game for GBA and why is it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

What's the best Yu Gi Oh game for GBA and why is it Worldwide Edition?
>>
What is honestly the best yugioh game?
I've been wanting to play yugioh again, and I tried the ps1 game and it was kinda meh.
>>
>>379149107
The GX game for gba or the Tag Force games
>>
>>379149107
Tag force on psp. It has even a dating sim element.
>>
>>379149206
I always thought Yu-Gi-Oh looked cool as a kid but i never learned how to play it, so i recently downloaded a gba emulator and The Eternal Duelist Soul, is that a good one to start with?
>>
>>379148076
You misspelled Eternal Duelest Soul wrong my man!
>>
>>379149107

>I tried the ps1 game and it was kinda meh.

You best not be talking about Forbidden Memories nigger, I'll fuck you up.
>>
>>379149352
Yes, very good one to start with. Honestly, I recommend putting in a code to get all the cards so you can fuck around with all the cards.
>>
File: Duelists of the Roses.jpg (151KB, 640x921px) Image search: [Google]
Duelists of the Roses.jpg
151KB, 640x921px
>>379149107
>What is honestly the best yugioh game?
>>
File: falsebound.png (256KB, 265x376px) Image search: [Google]
falsebound.png
256KB, 265x376px
>>379149107
>>
>>379148076
>Face off against Rare Hunter
>his turn first
>draws a card
>wins with Exodia
This happened way too many times for me
>>
>>379149587
He's right you know.
>>
>>379149994
what?
>>
>>379149872
https://youtu.be/cp4fxe75810
>>
>>379148076
I love this interface and can't grt used to ithrr interfaces for this game
>>
>>379148076
world championship series
>>
>>379149748
This was one of the most surprising games I've ever played. Its not great but it had no right being as good as it was
>>
>>379150847
That game is a prime example of why you shouldn't trust reviewers
>>
>>379150847
Pretty much this. I had it when I was a kid because my brother and I were yugioh fags for a short time and I bought a copy of it years later cheap thinking it would be a nice nostalgia trip but a crappy game and it was way better than your typical "mom bought it because he likes that" game.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.