[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does the gaming industry discriminate against healthy women by

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_8067.jpg (104KB, 547x1054px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8067.jpg
104KB, 547x1054px
Does the gaming industry discriminate against healthy women by not including t h i c c characters?
>>
Maybe the developers just don't want fatties in their games.
>>
>>379145735
>Hamplanets
>Doing physical stuff Lara is known for
>>
>>379146058

this

first thing I was thinking was how the fuck could she do lara's acrobats as a whale
>>
>>379146058
>>379146095
They're doing realistic bodies for people who write online articles.
It's the only thing they're familiar with.
>>
Fat girls aren't health stop deluding yourself
>>
Feminists always talk about how men feel "entitled" to women's affection, but I feel like the endgame of this fat pride movement is to shame men into being attracted to landwhales. It sure as hell is not being presented as a gender-neutral issue, even though fat men are also seen as unatractive.
>>
>>379145735
>realistic

For one there are women that look like normal lara .
Two a fat lara is unrealistic because how would a woman who sprints around all day while doing acrobatics fighting trexs and running round her private assault course be fat.
>>
>>379145735

We need more Lara Croft SFM of her getting gangbanged by BBC
>>
>>379146257
>I feel like the endgame of this fat pride movement is to shame men into being attracted to landwhales
That's exactly what it is, they don't even try to hide it.
>>
File: 1496376476018.jpg (56KB, 500x674px) Image search: [Google]
1496376476018.jpg
56KB, 500x674px
>>379145735
why don't they just copy japan and make their own shit just they way they want it?
Why do they keep trying to 'help' our gaming industry? It's not broken
>>
>>379145735
Not really, the gaming industry, like every other entertainment industry, merely presents the image that is most attractive and palletable to the mainstream market.

The male bodies are just as unrealistically attractive in most games.
>>
>>379147818
>The male bodies are just as unrealistically attractive in most games.
This. Why don't SJWs get assmad over the lack of dad bods in video games?
>>
Most of those in that article are not realistic. It's unrealistic for a charter in an action or fighting game to be out of shape. Nathan Drake isn't an overweight neckbeard either. I don't know how these people who can't make it to the corner store think that it's realistic that someone who looks like them could raid a tomb.
>>
File: fischingsam.jpg (52KB, 885x655px) Image search: [Google]
fischingsam.jpg
52KB, 885x655px
>>379145735
Lara should look a lot more like Sam Fisher.
Athletic, agile with great amount of stamina.

So not thicc, that would be stupid. A bit more muscle, but that is it.
>>
File: wbm9K[1].png (105KB, 919x532px) Image search: [Google]
wbm9K[1].png
105KB, 919x532px
>click this topic
>get this ad
>hamplanets btfo
>>
thicc is the worst meme in years because retards think it just means fat.
>>
>>379148371
you're right its just excess C55H104O6
>>
>>379148371
Not just them, it's both sides really.
>>
>>379148371
It does mean fat. You don't see chubby dudes going around saying "Im not fat I'm thicc"
Its just a way for fat women to cope with being unattractive, they browbeat men into thinking its what """"real women"""" look like.
>>
File: 1[1].jpg (52KB, 477x720px) Image search: [Google]
1[1].jpg
52KB, 477x720px
>>379148773
This is thick, anon, not fat girls.
>>
>>379148773
>You don't see chubby dudes going around saying "Im not fat I'm thicc"

Nah, instead they say they're "built" or "bearmode".
>>
>>379148958
>"bearmode".
Only gay dudes say that. Straight men can't really get away with being chubby, but straight women certainly can.
>>
>>379148371
"Thicc" started due to fat chicks devouring "curvy". They were quick to take thicc before evil mensoginists could appreciate a woman that doesn't blouk out the sun.
>>
>>379149071
Yeah, whatever you want to believe buddy.
>>
>>379147818
>>379147954
Because someone once said those males are actually not attractive but simply a "male power fantasy" and everybody copied that argument without ever questioning what it meant or what were they saying.
>>
>>379145735

Sorry, dude, but things are different on the TV screen. A chubby girl may feel great in your arms, and even manage to look decent enough in the room with you, but she is extremely unlikely to look good doing the things that video game characters do.

You don't put a fatty in lingerie on the catwalk. And you don't put them in cutesy outfits and send them out to fight ninjas. There's nothing more cringeworthy than when """"""thicc""""" girls try to wear skinny fashions and do activities that require a fit body.
>>
>>379148869

She is still not going to be running any obstacle courses. She'll be the first to get winded. $50 says she can't climb a rope. You don't lug around a body of that size and maintain the physical prowess needed to fulfill the role of women like Lara. That girl in the picture is not physically fit. She's made to be touched, not to be moved.
>>
>>379149664
what does that have to do with people thinking "thicc" means fat?
>>
>>379149071
>but straight women certainly can.

No, they just think they can because their husbands and boyfriends know better than to call them out on their obesity, and they surround themselves with females that enable them.

They are only fooling themselves. They're not getting away with shit.
>>
>>379149760
>fat chicks can get husbands and boyfriends
>fat dudes can't get wives or girlfriends
I think they're getting away with it, anon.
>>
>>379145735
> realistic
> fat girls with perfectly smooth thighs

That's not how fat women work.
>>
When did western society become so cucked that women can put no effort into doing anything, applaud themselves for it, and still have people take them seriously?
>>
>>379150039
Its always funny to me how feminists get so assblasted when magazines and shit photoshop models to be skinny, but when they use fat models they photoshop all the cellulite and stretch marks off of them and no one says a word about it.
>>
>>379149839
Not even remotely true. If you are a fat guy go say "Hi" to a fat chick at work. The next thing you know you'll be raising two ungrateful piece of shit kids in the suburbs while you grind away at a soul crushing job and your wife gets even fatter.

Fucking fat girls is like shooting fish in a barrel. It smells like it too.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.