[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>download tera bc free and i gave up on wow before legion

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (171KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
171KB, 1280x720px
>download tera bc free and i gave up on wow before legion
>holy tits batman
>no one plays male characters
>10 levels in
>cant tell if having fun or gonna get bored when the tit novelty wears off

So /v/, whats the verdict, anyone play tera for any length of time? Is it worth sticking with? Its different than wow in a good way, pretty okay so far.
>>
>>379144439
P2W emp system.
>>
its complete shit
>>
>>379144439
It's fun to level up, but endgame is really awful.
Most armors look the same, especially if you play with a newish class like gunners or the like.
PvP is boring, not because it's bad at it's core but because the pvp arenas are abysmally boring and most of them badly designed.
As i said, it's fun to level up, do quests and pve. The world design is great and there're plenty of places to explore, many jaw dropping vistas as well.

Mind that i haven't played in a year, but i heard they at least improved the GUI a bit.
>>
File: IMG_20170504_165208.jpg (101KB, 684x788px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170504_165208.jpg
101KB, 684x788px
>>379144504
Wut
>>379144538
Plz elaborate
>>379144857
Thanks for the response, i find the gui really cluttered. Youre right, the world looks good, and the character models look good (duh) but the gui looks like someone downloaded a bunch of inteface mods for wow but didnt take the time to arrange them to look nice and neat.
>>
>>379145231
You'll find yourself selling EMP/Cash Shop purchases for the bulk of endgame crafted PvE and PvP gear. This method runs rampant throughout Tera and utimately ruins it. Otherwise good luck grinding for 6 months for the same kickback.
>>
>>379144439
Are Elins still lewd
>>
>>379145861
>tera
>anything not being lewd
>>
File: 2017_05_11_21_08_22_244.jpg (367KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2017_05_11_21_08_22_244.jpg
367KB, 1920x1080px
>>379144439
Great combat
Fun to level up by spamming dungeons
Nice assets
Shit everything else
>>
>>379145861
they are even lewder now that they stopped giving a shit when the expansion hit

also OP game has been fucking trash since they made everything singleplayer based and just repeatable quest grinds that never disappear
>>
>>379145861
>game first comes out
>CENSOR EVERYTHING THE WEST CANNOT HAVE EXPOSED THIGHS
>4 years later
>GET YOUR THIGH AND BREAST EXPANSION TOKENS HERE FREE WITH ANY BDSM GEAR PURCHASE
>>
I wish we could have a good old just pure mmorpg with generic classes like warrior mage archer and rogue, why does everything needs to have gunners and weird classes nowadays, it's not just the classes and I can't really grasp what, but none of these new mmos really feel mmo to me anymore.
>>
>>379145960
What kind of endgame content is there? I dont really pvp in mmo games. For example in wow i always just did lfr because i cant make the time commitment to roll with a decent guild.
>>
>>379146207
Money is worth more than morals that's for sure
>>
>>379146252
I know what you mean, thats one of the things im not quite liking about it so far. Gunner is fun, albeit ridiculous. but do we really need 6 melee classes? 2 of them are the same except one starts with a 2h sword and one starts with a 2h axe. And the dedicated tank uses a lance? Wtf?

I kinda want to get into another mmo but wow had been my only one for 8 years. Everything else seems so... not as "right". What about lotro? I played it for a few hours a year ago, classes seem solid, but i get the sense that no one really plays it.
>>
>>379146261
Basically, do your daily quests and dungeons to earn gold so you can buy materials to have a chance at upgrading your armor. This brings up your item level which unlocks more dungeons so you can continue the grind on a new set of armor. The new dungeons at some point just become harder versions of dungeons you've already been doing.
>>
>>379144439
It's shit like every mmo.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.