[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is it that I have no desire to play more of this game with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: Witcher_3_cover_art.jpg (57KB, 292x414px) Image search: [Google]
Witcher_3_cover_art.jpg
57KB, 292x414px
Why is it that I have no desire to play more of this game with only playing for 2-4 hours?
>>
>>379144163
Either it's to casual for you or you are a weeb
>>
Once I killed the griffin I didn't feel like playing. I kinda just stopped
>>
>>379144163
You got the full experience, really. The only thing more for you in that game is the writing, which is pretty good.
The gameplay is the exact same thing repeated for extensive hours though.
>>
Its a Ubisoft game in the Witcher universe
>>
Game just sucks
>>
>>379144390
>The gameplay is the exact same thing repeated for extensive hours though.
Is there any video game that this isn't the case for?
>>
Yup
>>
>>379144767
Most games progressively give you more stuff to play with... attacks, techniques, abilities, VISUAL stuff with varying inputs and payoffs, like how many action JRPGs give you hundreds of unique attacks as you level up to mix and combine personal playstyles.

The Witcher 3's progression system is entirely based on numbers, so you will never see a visual difference.
>>
>>379144343
Wow good job you stopped after the tutorial
>>
>>379145196
Did you just never level up your stats to max? I used the most baseline casual build and I even got a visual upgrade with whirl.
>>
>>379145512
And the rest are number modifiers, great job proving me wrong.
I'm so sorry, whirl completely make the game interesting again!
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.