[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We all know that too much of anything is bad. What happens when

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 0

We all know that too much of anything is bad.
What happens when you play too much video games?
>>
>>379143546
I don't think you're making this thread in good faith, OP.
>>
>>379143546
bad
>>
You get video games
>>
>>379143546
>We all know that too much of anything is bad.

Common misconception. Anyone that says that is wrong or lies.

Too much of a good thing is actually not enough.
>>
>>379143546
My wife is so obedient
>>
>>379143794
name 3 things that you can't have too much of besides Jackie Chan
>>
>>379143882
semen
>>
You die in an Internet cafe playing Starcraft for 50 hours straight.
>>
>>379143882
Trees, we could always use more.

I should plant a tree every time I beat a game
>>
the government confiscates all your gaming gear and revokes your gaming license
>>
>>379143794
Bullshit, too much water kills you. Too much food kills you. Too much of a fun thing makes it boring.
>>
>>379143810
fuck off beta cuck, she's 100% mine
>>
I still don't get how Digimon is supposed to be for kids
>>
>>379143882
oxygen
food
water
warmth
cold
shelter
money
power
>>
>>379144365
Too much oxygen is poisonous and can set the atmosphere on fire
Too much food can rupture your stomach
Too much water can drown you or cause overhydration
Too much warmth can burn your epidermis
Too much cold causes frostbite
Too much shelter leads to overcrowding
Too much money leads to people treating you like a walking ATM and never trying to connect to you on a level beyond fiscal.
Too much power leads to enemies who will try to take your power away
>>
>>379144640
>Too much money leads to people treating you like a walking ATM and never trying to connect to you on a level beyond fiscal.
That's why you always undersell yourself if you're wealthy.

This shit only happens if you flaunt your wealth.
If you just live and act like a normal fuckin' person, nobody will know.

The true value of wealth is in the security it provides. No amount of expensive clothes, giant houses or fancy parties can match being able to live a comfortable life without worry.
>>
>>379144365
Too much oxygen causes a rise in reactive oxygen species, causing your cells to activate apoptosis.
Too much food causes global metabolic changes that lead to coronary atherosclerosis and acute myocardial infarction.
Too much water causes hydro-electrolytic disorders that lead to central nervous system dysfunction.
Too much warmth alters the biochemical pathways regulated by temperature.
Too much cold causes generalized persistent vasoconstriction and hypoxia.
Too much shelter causes chronic psychiatric disorders.
Too much money and power will put you at risk for Narcissistic Personality Disorder.
>>
>>379143882
health, social hierarchy, intelligence
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 0

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.