[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Capcom is fucking retarded. They have a gold mine like the MegaMan

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

Capcom is fucking retarded. They have a gold mine like the MegaMan series and they can't just make a new game with metroidvania gameplay and customization of armors/weapons. At least make a MegaMan Xenoverse and explain the plot holes between each series.
>>
>>379143380
Why are boys in skintight suits so perfect?
>>
>>379144330
Roll.EXE is a girl, anon.
>>
>>379143380
They probably will soon. Based on the upcoming cartoon.
>>
>>379143380
>They have a gold mine like the MegaMan series

Fucking lol
>>
If they made a Battle Network app for mobile I would fucking be all over that.

Especially if the NetNavi could also act as a personal assistant. I've always wanted something like that.
>>
>>379143380
>gold mine
>has like a 100 games
>exactly 4 of them have sold over a million copies
>>
>>379144932
Who knows? Battle Network got a lot of merchandising recently, even a new chapter of the manga and a rerun of the anime in Japan.

Everything could happen. Yu-Gi-Oh! is doing well with Duel Links. Something like Fire Emblem Heroes, but with MegaMan EXE characters could be fun.
>>
>>379143380
>they can't just make a new game with metroidvania gameplay and customization of armors/weapons
They tried something like that with ZX and sold like shit.
>At least make a MegaMan Xenoverse and explain the plot holes between each series.
Normies only care about classic 2 and X1. Why they should make a game about the lore?

Capcom knows Mega Man (as a character) is a gold mine, that's why now has a lot of merc.
>>
>>379144932
A "Battle Network GO" of sorts could work out well, I think.
>>
>>379145217
>MMBN on a touch screen
I don't know man.
>>
>>379145514

the battle system could fit perfectly, wasn't revolution 60 essentially battle network on cellphones?
>>
>>379144745

I just looked it up. I didn't think my hate for capcom could grow any larger. I was wrong.
>>
>>379143380

Wish they would give the IP to somebody that had the creativity to do something new with it.
>>
Is /v/ too young to remember when they were releasing numerous titles a year? Capcom burnt it out.
>>
>>379144741
Ew, not her. Gross.
>>
>>379146453
Definitely remember Xplay shitting on it and saying they built robots to automate the process of creating megaman clones or something.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.