[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Don't try to dampen the recoil. You do that with a revolver.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (18KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18KB, 210x240px
Don't try to dampen the recoil.

You do that with a revolver.

You're pretty good.

Metal Gear Thread
>>
I don't really like Ocelot that much in MGS5. He has a big fatass revolver and never shoots anybody. The cqc fight with liquid and huey torture were his highlights
>>
>>379141440
It's not "you're pretty good" it's just "pretty good" if you're talking about that Ocelot scene in MGSV
>>
>>379141683
I don't like him in mgsv because it's fucking inconsistent. In every other game he's fucking off the walls crzy but in this one he's so laid back. Even more so than Kaz.
>>
>>379141683
Ocelot was supposed to be one of Venom support unit on the field, but Hackjima says he was too OP and too game breaking to allow it. So the idea was scrapped.

Total bullshit of him since the game has a wolf that does wallhacks for you and pin points prisoners and enemies from a half a mile radius.
>>
>>379141982
Because he's not trying to backstab everyone in a 30 mile radius. Why would he be crazy when he's just being himself?
>>
>>379141982
Kojima seems want to make Ocelot a level headed person, to balance out the crazy and angry ass Kaz "never bring a nig to my brig" Miller.

Actually, those two characters has the opposite character of what they used to be. In PW, Miller is the cool guy and in 3, Ocelot is naive and arrogant. It makes sense if Kojima tried to put some character development for them, but it doesn't since Miller came back as the cool as guy and Ocelot came back as a mental in later games.
>>
>>379142042
Yeah, and they also scrapped Battle Gear because it's OP but who the fuck cares, the entire game IS OP. I want to drive Battle Gear goddamn.
>>
File: IMG_4804.jpg (1MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4804.jpg
1MB, 4032x3024px
>>379142042
>A true battle gear!
>Use it for 3 shitty offline merc deployment missions and never hear about it again
>Realize this was all cut so cuckjima could spend 30% of the game's budget on a shitty character and boring subplot for his make-believe girlfriend
>>
Inb4 Caramel the psychotic conspiracist.
>>
>>379141982
I dunno, I kinda liked chill cowboy Ocelot.
>>
guuuyyys look at my M A D theory !!!
>>379143741
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.