[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did /v/ throw a shitfit about too many nignogs in this game?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: ogImage.img.jpg (144KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
ogImage.img.jpg
144KB, 1200x630px
Why did /v/ throw a shitfit about too many nignogs in this game? From what you faggots made it seem, there were niggers all over the gaf. From France to Germany. Blacks only show up in the first chapter about the harlem hellfighters.
>>
>>379137306
>just want to play as a bolt action infantrymen
>forced to be Tyrone, even as a fucking German

My autism for historical accuracy literally can't fucking handle this shit, in a war fought by all most exclusively whites, 99% of which used bolt action rifles, this game makes the fucking scout of all classes a fucking nig nog
>>
>>379138496
Did you read my post? Did you even play the game? You only play as tyrone in one chapter and it makes sense in that chapter because you're a fucking harlem hellfighter. The only inaccurate thing about it was the weapons and the fact that they were fighting alongside brits and not french.
>>
>>379137306
What kind of garbage bait post is this? Kill yourself OP
>>
File: chrome_2017-05-19_18-30-39.png (27KB, 164x157px) Image search: [Google]
chrome_2017-05-19_18-30-39.png
27KB, 164x157px
Because /v/ is full of stupid racist white boys.

Is this a surprise to you, OP?
>>
>>379138720
>playing the single player in a fucking battlefield game

The multiplayer is the only fun part of this game and all the scouts are fucking black
>>
>>379138496
>pretending to care about historical accuracy to justify your racism

White trash. Lol.
>>
>>379138974
>>379139057
>>379139156
Reddit
>>
>>379139156
that's right boi, tell em. ma media should include us blacks in every fomat, and if they dont thas racist! they can't get away with that.
>>
>>379137306
At fucking least the women in the DLC are in a historically accurate place. they didn't even try with the basketball americans in multiplayer. Didn't even put em in tropical uniforms.
>>
>>379138720
You do know there's an online component to this game right
>>
>>379139156
>thinking it's ok to rewrite history to push an agenda

Fucking neck yourself
>>
>>379139708
Is it not the same in multiplayer? I wouldn't know because I pirated it
>>
>>379137306
Not this bait again. Game isn't new anymore. Go find some other one to start a flame war with.
>>
>>379140058
>he thinks a fucking video game is meant to represent history
>>
>>379140153
dude did you know that 300 spartans killed an army of 2 million persians at thermopylae?
>>
>>379140153
let me tell you how the Chinese attacked the Yokohama port in 1941 and how Japan together with Italy nuked Shanghai in WWII
>>
>>379139279
>Make a post I don't agree with.
Reddit.
>>
>recons are niggers
i don't see the problem
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.