[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>BB2 >pirate themed >travel from area to area by ship

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: 1496609541720.jpg (112KB, 1200x639px) Image search: [Google]
1496609541720.jpg
112KB, 1200x639px
>BB2
>pirate themed
>travel from area to area by ship
>ship combat during the journey between different areas
>use modified whaling equipment to hunt giant old ones at sea
>areas include islands with treasure and undead pirates/ spirits

How cool would this be?

What would make it even better?
>>
fuck off retard, this isn't assassins creed
>>
>>379132618
>Blackflagborne
Fuck off
>>
File: faggotville.jpg (101KB, 497x427px) Image search: [Google]
faggotville.jpg
101KB, 497x427px
>>379132618
>How cool would this be?
not as cool as your mutilated corpse being played with at bestgore.com
>>
That would be lame. It should be like Van Helsing Souls, like with the original.
>>
I guess the setting could be kinda cool but traveling by ship and ship combat? I don't see that working in a Bloodborne game at all.
>>
File: IMG_3716.jpg (126KB, 300x420px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3716.jpg
126KB, 300x420px
I like it OP, not sure why those anons are being so hostile unless this isn't the first time you've posted this. I've had similar ideas myself, some of the clothing in BB reminds me of something a pirate would wear, especially Henryk's set. I love the idea of it having more of a nautical theme with harpoons and stuff, not sure if FROM could pull of sailing but if they did I think I'd prefer a one man boat like in Wind Waker. I love the idea of fighting undead pirates, I'm imagining that your character could transform into some kind of squid creature and spew ink.
>>
File: 1484418845609.jpg (58KB, 658x523px) Image search: [Google]
1484418845609.jpg
58KB, 658x523px
>>379133926
>>
>>379133926
I got the idea from some other anon in a bloodborne 2 thread and I thought it sounded really cool
>>
>>379132618
>>379133926
WOW stop posting anytime
>>
It should be set in Japan
>>
>>379132618

>travel from area to area by ship

But one of the best parts about Bloodborne and Dark Souls 1 (and conversely one of the more disappointing things in DS3) was how interconnected the areas were. Finding out what was happening just below the grand cathedral or opening up the door behind Darkbeast Paarl to find yourself in Old Yharnam, for example.
>>
>>379132618
how about bloodborne 1 with guns?
>>
>>379132618
I'm not really on board with the ship combat thing, but expanding an area similar to the Fishing Hamlet in the Old Hunters would be nice.
Part of the fun of the good souls games is being able to unlock shortcuts and wraparounds. Having it truly be "open world" with a full sea and everything would kind of kill that magic in my opinion
>>
>>379132618
your mother should have swallowed
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.