[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So... can someone please kindly fucking explain why his sword

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_1788.jpg (75KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1788.jpg
75KB, 1280x720px
So... can someone please kindly fucking explain why his sword scaled with his body? It makes literally 0 sense. A sword, even his moonlight sword which was magic and shit, is NOT organic and CAN NOT grow bigger under normal circustances, even if Ludwig himself grew far larger than he was originally as a human.
>BBBBBUT ITS JUST A VIDEO GAME IRL PEOPLE CANT TURN INTO GIANT MONSTERS FROM DRINKING THE BLOOD OF SPACE ALIE-
Not an argument. In the game, there is an explanation for why people turn into monsters; usually, the ones that are more deformed, like Ludwig or Amelia, are like that because they imbibed in far too much blood. BUT THERE IS NOT ONE FUCKING EXPLANATION FOR HOW A GLOWING PIECE OF METAL CAN GROW SEVERAL DOZEN TIMES LARGER THAN IT WAS ORGINALLY. I'm fucking pissed. Souls games usually have great world building and beliveability, if you're fucking autistic enough you can examine most of the statues in say, DaSIII, and they depict something important to the background of the fiction. Not gonna lie, I'm pretty letdown by this and I'm thinking of dropping the DLC now, even though the music was pretty good and the fight was challenging.
>>
Is this pasta?
>>
>>379130062
Nope, I'm serious. People call me a stickler for details all the time.
>>
>>379130438
>people call me autistic all the time
ftfy
>>
>>379129841
magic
>>
File: TEDRUZ.jpg (203KB, 600x383px) Image search: [Google]
TEDRUZ.jpg
203KB, 600x383px
>>379130619
Back to
>HTTP://www.red.dit.gov/shill4hill
>>
File: mmmm.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
mmmm.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>379129841
>Souls games usually have great world building and beliveability
>>
File: artorias_grave.jpg (127KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
artorias_grave.jpg
127KB, 1280x720px
Did Artorias's sword make you froth at the mouth as well?
>>
>>379129841
you overplayed your hand. nice first attempt at baiting tho.

how come you dont have a problem with Ludwig intoning in perfect English when clearly his body/vocal cords would be mutated beyond being capable to do so?

1/10 I replied
>>
>>379129841
If that bothers you then why can the player carry absurd amounts of gear?

Its called magic.
Hammerspace and every item being intrinsically magic and scaling in size to the user automagically is why.
Older games covered this shit ages ago
>>
It's a dream?
>>
File: 1495580509256.jpg (51KB, 653x735px) Image search: [Google]
1495580509256.jpg
51KB, 653x735px
>>379130863
wait a second I never thought of that before
why the fuck is this sword so big?
not op btw
>>
I wish when you got his sword it was the same size as his
>>
>>379131147
He was of the giants like gwyn and gough.

And yes thats why ciaran was all over him
>>
>>379130863
Yes, honestly.
>>
>>379131252
why then artorias and his sword are both regular sized when the player meets him?
and why did the wolf grow so big? he wasnt a regular pupper too?
>>
>>379129841
it's a magic sword
>>
>>379131692
he was adult wolf sized when he was puppers, reee
>>
>>379131692
Artorias gave his giant size to his pupper before he went to abyss land

You're welcome
>>
>>379131023
This.
>>
>>379129841
It's a fucking dimension created by a great one you autistic fuck
>>
>>379132198
is it true or you are just being a good guy trying to calm my autism
>>
>>379131692
Remember O&S
One gets bigger when he absorbs the other.
NPCs arent forced to a static size like the player during his journey.
Perhaps after being infected by the wild abyss from a tortured pygmy it shrunk him since because pygmy.

The wolf received his shield in the abyss and probably got crazy high defense abilities or some bullshit so thats why it survived so long and you can see the countless adventures who had fallen at the grave. So its easy to infer he "absorbed" them to get bigger as well.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.