[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>game has multiple difficulty options >you get absolutely

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: p5 difficulty.jpg (76KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
p5 difficulty.jpg
76KB, 800x450px
>game has multiple difficulty options
>you get absolutely NOTHING for beating it on the highest one

What the FUCK were they thinking? Even the ultra-hard DLC-only difficulty setting gives you JACK SHIT. What the hell is the point?
>>
The difficulty itself is the reward
The journey is the destination
>>
>>379125186
but what's the point of beating a hard game if I can't stroke my e-peen about it? That's literally the only reason the Souls series exists.
>>
The satisfaction of beating the game in the hardest difficulty. Fucking kids this days.
>>
>>379124787
The difficulties are for finding the perfect middle ground, not for
>muh elite exclusive pixels
>>
>>379125334
...to enjoy a higher challenge?
>>
The problem with difficulties in these games is that they cause you to grind me, which means spending excess days in dungeons, and not spending time with your social links or building up stats, so why bother when you get the most exp & money on the easiest, letting you do side activities.
>>
am I a pussy for playing on safety
The game isn't difficult on higher difficulties, I just don't wanna grind
>>
>>379125749
>they cause you to grind

no they don't. git gud and use some strategy on what you have on hand. only shitters use grinding as an excuse to the harder difficulties. it's fucking persona. if you have to grind on persona games then wow I suggest you stay away from SMT.
>>
>>379125850
might as well just play on easy, all it does is slightly increase the damage you do to enemies and money earned after battle, everything else remains the same. safety just makes the game way too easy in my opinion
>>
>>379125850
no? play how you want, it doesn't mean anything anyway, only your own personal challenge. I'm not buying the game, I'm just watching playthroughs.
>>
>>379126010
I'm pretty sure SMT doesn't have an in-game calendar like persona does, so you don't have to worry about missing out on certain stuff
>>
>>379125749
You whole post is actually the worst possible strategy you could follow to do a high difficulty run.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.