[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any way I can actually spice this game up a bit without using

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: Skyrim.jpg (114KB, 1080x600px) Image search: [Google]
Skyrim.jpg
114KB, 1080x600px
Any way I can actually spice this game up a bit without using mods? Also skyrim thread I guess.
>>
The DLC, I guess.
I don't care much for Dawnguard, but I like Hearthfire.
Haven't played Dragonborn, though
>>
Without mods? Assuming you have actually played more than once you can't really without mods. Unless you don't have the DLC.
>>
No archery
>>
Yeah role play and create cannon for your characters, ignore quest descriptions and just pretend youre a fucking mailman or something
>>
>>379124849
I already dont, I use a swol high elf kicking ass and taking names
>>
>>379124507
Yeah play as an illusion mage. No offensive spells, no weapons (except when scripted, or quest related), just illusion spells as your method of interacting with enemies. You can use restoration and alteration for healing and buffs, but you'll have a challenging time just trying to survive.
>>
>>379125169
What do I do when there is that one enemy that isnt dead? Or killing an enemy that is by itself? Dont wanna even bother with main quest so I dont have to worry about dragons atleast.
>>
>>379125348
Stun it, then punch it
>>
Do a captain america play through using only a shield and your fists
>>
It really bugs me that you have to join every non-dlc faction in this game to get every shout. It would be better if you could just roleplay with one faction per playthrough
>>
>>379125848
What shouts did the college give you again? Because any build could reasonably have a place in the companions and the dark brotherhood one can be gotten by killing them all. Thieves guild is the only one that seems roleplay breaking
>>
>>379126885
>Because any build could reasonably have a place in the companions
What if my build involves not being a fucking furfag
>>
>>379127060
Pretty sure you get the shout from being with them before they try and furfag you. Besides finishing the companions questline is stupid, better to stay human and just do mercenary work.
>>
File: VietnamFlashbacks.jpg (77KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
VietnamFlashbacks.jpg
77KB, 1280x720px
>>379124507
No amount of mods can make this a good game

The quests are still going to be bad, the combat is still going to be bad, and by god the world is going to be bad.

You can polish a turd all you'd like but I'd advise against eating it.
>>
>>379128267
Spotted the morrowfag
>>
>>379128267
how does it feel to know that I played this game for 300+ hours and enjoyed the fuck out of it? that I got sooo much pleasure from something you insist is garbage? that you're just a bitter contrarian husk that hasn't properly enjoyed a video game in years?
>>
>>379126885
The college gives you ice form in the first dungeon and slow time in the last quest dungeon.
>>
>no mods
What do you want us to tell you then? Play a certain way you normally don't play I guess, not really that fucking hard.
>>
>>379124507

What do you mean no mods? I guess apply virtual mods, role-play a lot or apply Nuzlocke rules or something
>>
>>379129774
>contrarian
There's that word again...
Not him btw
>>
File: TESV 2017-05-21 23-37-36-04.jpg (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
TESV 2017-05-21 23-37-36-04.jpg
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>379124507
>without using mods
Usually this sort of thing is prefaced by a "Hard Mode:" something or another. Also the answer is not.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.