[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Assuming that the Super Street Fighter V rumor/leak turns

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: capcom-logo.jpg (33KB, 600x322px) Image search: [Google]
capcom-logo.jpg
33KB, 600x322px
>Assuming that the Super Street Fighter V rumor/leak turns out to be FAKE..

What is the ONE thing Capcom could do to get you to come back to SFV (or purchase SFV for the first time)?
>>
>>379123705
make sfv into an sf game, this is my first sf that ive kinda played seriously, but every is saying its not sf so i guess making sf is a good way to start.
>>
I play it enough already. I enjoy the game. It's not the best by any means, but I still find it fun.

If anything, I just want faster updates. The constant delays for content is annoying
>>
What's the rumor/leak?
>>
>>379123705
Nice for the switch.
>>
>>379125538
https://www.reddit.com/r/Kappa/comments/6eqnpt/because_incompetence_has_consequences_heres_mvci/
>>
>>379125730
They'd have to change the name to heavily downgraded street fighter V lmao seeing how 2 is the only one they can run on the switch lmao
>>
complete netcode overhaul

the game isn't amazing but it's not bad either, it's even pretty fun couchplay

new characters are coming, albeit slowly

i just want them to stop fucking around with these balance patches and fix the fucking netcode so i can play against people outside my city
>>
I just want to be able to do more combos. I like to style and be unique but SFV doesn't allow me to express myself because every fucking combo in this game is a canned combo. Everything's a fucking bnb and all for the sake of closing the gap between bad and good players. But even then, people were heaving fun with SFIV and that game was pretty technical. In fact, SFIV and all its versions sold like 8 millions while SFV is still stuck in 1 million. Now I fear they gonna do the same shit with Marvel Infinite because just look at how they went from 3 characters on each side to 2, the one button combos and no assists... The assists is what really made the combo system shine and be dynamic as hell.
>>
File: images.jpg (3KB, 66x105px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
3KB, 66x105px
>>379125953

>Leon
>Asura
>She-hulk

Want so badly to be true...

Still no BoF characters. Sad.
>>
>>379126727
Ah what? Switch is more powerful.
>>
I just want the game to stop being a laggy piece of shit. Every god damn game I play seems to be laggy and I don't think it's my connection. They did three betas for this shit and it's worse than before.

Also, everyone seems to hate this game, but I like it. I have a lot of fun playing it, but I just want everyone to be happy with the game and stop calling it casual and shitty.

Also, what's the point of Vega when his claw doesn't reach half screen like it did in SF2? What purpose does he serve besides having even less range when he loses his claw?

aaaa
>>
More playstyles
I need more supers, more v skills, and more freedom with the buttons in general.
I hate watching a mirror match and both players are doing the same things because options seem super limited. I don't actually know what I want though since I'm no fighting game expert but there's something missing. Characters are so tame compared to any other fighter out right now. I look at other games and envy all the different things players can do. I don't want to switch to any other game because no crossplay so I'm stuck with Street Fighter.
>>
What scares me about the SFV haters is if you actually read their complaints they want the game to be lamer than it is when it is already more lame than SF4 was.
>>
File: 1370631897758.png (500KB, 1023x577px) Image search: [Google]
1370631897758.png
500KB, 1023x577px
>>379128509

What's lame about wanting expanded move-sets, more combos, extra v-trigger and super options?

I don't mind how the game looks. I'm okay with Crush Counters. I just want more special moves, neutral air normals, and expanded link options.
>>
>>379123705
lolno
>>
poison with a bikini skin with a visible bulge
>>
SSFV better be better free

The game was not worth $60 at launch & all the DLC is a rip off
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.