[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think the story is about bros? Anybody have a summary

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: Sony-E3-2016-1594.0.0 (1).jpg (125KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Sony-E3-2016-1594.0.0 (1).jpg
125KB, 1600x900px
What do you think the story is about bros? Anybody have a summary of kojima quotes regarding the gameplay?

Please no autistic caramel-tier shit.
>>
>>379121715
paging caramel
>>
Can Caramel please come to the office
>>
>>379121896
please no don't fucking do this. Death Stranding threads will be forever ruined because of him. I just want to discuss a new cool looking ip
>>
Probably going to delve into conspiracies and/or try get across a really hamfisted theme/message since japs can't into subtlety
>>
Has anything even been said about the gameplay? I bet it's gonna have the same progression as an old MGS game I'll tell you that.
>>
>>379122058
>since japs can't into subtlety

that's not true, look at silent hill 1-3
>>
>>379121715
You're literally fucking retarded and possibly underaged if you think this garbage is a real game and not just another ruse. How can you be so fucking stupid? Like, really dude? REALLY? Get your shit together and fuck off for a bit.
>>
>>379122206
Most japs can't into subtlety. Especially not Kojima. SH is one of the rare cases where they reach a very good level, but in most of the video games I see it's rare that they manage it.
>>
It's obviously Silent Hills
/thread
>>
File: kojima_ludens-1200x750.jpg (191KB, 1200x750px) Image search: [Google]
kojima_ludens-1200x750.jpg
191KB, 1200x750px
here's the rumor posted from an op earlier

>Get ready for the trailer as the closer to Sony's damp squib of a conference.

>Set on an alternate earth where man made ecological disasters are coinciding with the rapture.
>Play as 3 characters at multiple locations around the world.
>The Reedus trailer is an in game location, a volcanic caldera near the south pole. Another location is Iceland and also a portion takes place in Normandy France.
>The dead soldiers from all wars are being brought back and puppeted as soldiers for the Final War.
>The four horseman and The Lightbringer serve as the overarching big bads with the horseman as Lucifers four devas.
>Mads is a modern soldier that sold his soul to join the forces of hell as one of its puppeteers.
>Hell is not fire and brimstone but more organic and lovecraftian with Junji Ito brought on board again after his work on PT to help design monsters with Del Toro based on his work in the manga GYO.
>Players can leave messages like Dark Souls and their bodies can be raised as an umbilical puppet like in Nier Automata to fight with you for a brief time.
>Cities will flood in real time as the story escalates.
>Like MGSV there are large open maps but they are separated.
>World is a more bleak story with less action. Inspired by The Last of Us, Alan Wake, MGSV's original intentions and a lot of icelandic/scandanavian cinema.
>LUDENS is in the game and yes it is reedus.
>The horsemen and lucifer are only here in spirit, their bodies are techno organic neo humans as part of a 'hubris of man'/man creating his own downfall with technology he could not control plot. Essentially big business and greed literally built this doorway into our world for them based on the umbilical tech they 'found' aka they were given by the devil without them knowing.
>Del Toros badge is going to mean things for Kojima Productions Beyond Death Stranding.
>On track for October 2018 release.
>There are no giant robots.
>>
>>379122351
it's obviously not you fucking dunce. Kojima is just using similar themes he had in mind from the cancelled sh project.
>>
>>379122351
>/thread your own post

kys
>>
>>379122643
Make me.

/thread
>>
>Caramel has an army of autistic retards that won't stop spewing his retarded theories ruining mgs/ds threads forever
>>
>>379122137
it's supposed to be an action game, probably a 3rd person shooter.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.