[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I just got a PS3 for the first time. What are the best

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: ps3-ign-1487182551043_1280w.jpg (131KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ps3-ign-1487182551043_1280w.jpg
131KB, 1280x720px
So I just got a PS3 for the first time. What are the best games for it?
>>
File: horse with no games.png (291KB, 600x478px) Image search: [Google]
horse with no games.png
291KB, 600x478px
>ps3
>games
got some bad news for you anon
>>
File: 1359697981928.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1359697981928.gif
2MB, 320x240px
That's a really subjective question anon, why don't you post the last game you played or a game you liked?

At the moment I'm playing Catherine and it's pretty fun. It's frustrating at times because I suck at puzzle games but entertaining nonetheless.
>>
>ps3
>games
>>
>>379121543
Demon's Souls, Uncharted, Red Dead Redemption if you don't have it on Xbox
>>
>>379122891
>Red Dead Redemption if you don't have it on Xbox
I bought it for PS3 and it runs like ass, it takes forever to load every screen and the game runs at like 640x240.

Unless you really want to play it and the only thing you have is a PS3, I'd recommend skipping this one.
>>
>>379121543
Mass Effect 1-3.
>>
its got a big weab library if you like that
>>
>>379121543
i picked mine up for 40 dollerinos, because fuck it why not and i have been enjoying persona 5 alot and while im a pc masterrace at heart i gotta say that the 30 fps isn't really that big of a problem in a turnbased game imo and i was playing it on my shitty monitor anyway so the 720p wasn't noticable, its not like its a graphically superb game anyway it looks like anime either way.

some say red dead redemption and while the little i have played was decent enough shooting with a controller is complete cancer imo so i couldn't finish it.

havent gotten to play my yakuza 3 yet but i hear good things
>>
Demon's Souls,
Last of Us,
all the Rachet & Clank games are pretty good and cheap,
Resident Evil 5,
The Orange Box,
Portal 2,
GTA 4-5,
3D Dot Game Heroes,
Shadows of the Damned,
Yakuza 3-4-5,
Dead Space,
Ni No Kuni,
Valkyria Chronicles,
Journey,
Odin's Sphere,
Red Dead Redemption,
Catherine,
Persona 5,
Valkyria Chronicles,
God of War,
Bayonetta,
Skate,
Tomb Raider,
Disgaea 3-4,
Resonance of Fate
>>
>>379125421
>Resident Evil 5
>The Orange Box
>Portal 2
>GTA 4-5
>Dead Space
>Valkyria Chronicles
>Red Dead Redemption
>Valkyria Chronicles(listed twice?)
>Bayonetta
>Skate
>Tomb Raider
what the fuck? why would you play these multiplats on a system that is known for running them like complete ass? bayonetta on the fucking ps3? probably the worst port ever? also, some of the games i didn't list have much better 360 versions, i just picked the most retarded shit out of your list. ps3 has no games wasn't a meme for no reason
>>
>>379125925
>The Orange Box

you should get this on PS3 because TF2 is totally unfucked on consoles. no hats.
>>
>>379123218
It's weird how Xbone has the definitive edition thanks to backwards compatibility
>>
MGS4
>>
>>379126908
this
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.