[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wow, where were you when the switch got redeemed? https://

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: bundle_color_console.jpg (30KB, 554x369px) Image search: [Google]
bundle_color_console.jpg
30KB, 554x369px
Wow, where were you when the switch got redeemed?

https://www.forbes.com/sites/davidthier/2017/06/03/im-sorry-nintendo-i-was-wrong-about-the-switch/#342df9fd14e3
>>
>>379118512
woah, some journalaist has humility. what world do we live in??????????????????
>>
>>379118512

>Backpedaling this hard, now a Nintendo shill

Kek, Switch confirmed the new masterrace of this generation
>>
>>379118635
fuck you stupid faggot its a dumb console and hes just submitting to (((nintendo)))
>>
>>379118512
Pastebin you stupid retard.
>>
>>379119162
tl:dr
>i thought the switch was stupid and that it would be wii u 2.0 with no good games but the games are fun and it's selling very well, sorry for thinking otherwise
i don't get why he's apologizing
>>
File: 1426088951655.png (269KB, 538x538px) Image search: [Google]
1426088951655.png
269KB, 538x538px
>game journalists like it

And that's all I need to know that the Switch is a terrible console.
>>
>>379118512
nintendo lined his pockets. it is the only explanation.
>>
>>379119952
What's a console that Game Journalists hate? The N-Gage?
>>
>>379120150

That's what I'm thinking. After all, for 3 generations these guys more than jerked off every cinematic movie game and multiplayer esport for years, and /v/ has sworn by them hating good games. So now they suddenly have good taste?

>>379120196

funny enough, they hate PC gaming. "gamers shouldn't be allowed control over their hardware" as is the common narrative. Also, "gamers shouldn't be allowed refunds, because they're mysoginists" and etc.
>>
>>379119720
Ok. Not really thread worthy.

>>379119952
>game journos like PC, PS4, Switch and Xbone
What do you play on? Wii U?
>>
>>379118512
At the Nintendo switch launch
>>
File: 830248324023.png (146KB, 306x373px) Image search: [Google]
830248324023.png
146KB, 306x373px
>>379120424

>game journos like PC
>>
>>379120305
Well for the better part of the last 30 years PC gaming was targeted a different and older niche of people.

Open up an issue of Computer Gaming World from the mid 90's early 2000's. Now open up an issue of EGM, GamePro, Game Players, whatever, from around the same time. If you look at the staff photos page, you'll see that the CGW and PC Gamer usually had staff that were in their early to mid 30's whereas console magazines had editors in their mid 20's to early 30's. The people that grew up on PC gaming in the 90's and early 2000's were likely older than the people who grew up on console gaming. The generation that grew up on 90's console games is now in their mid to late 20's and writing for the gaming press while the guys who grew up on Heroes of Might and Magic II and Gabriel Knight are now probably hitting their mid 30's if not older - many of them have moved on from games writing a while ago. The ones that are left have seen the PC gaming industry become increasingly homogenized with the console gaming industry.

There are threads on /v/ where people who play games on PC criticize a game for not having controller support. Something like this would be unthinkable in 2003. Think about that for a second.
>>
>>379120904

Our standards have gone up, that's why. Though I think the KBM is the best control scheme for most games, it's piss easy to implement controller options in any game. Even freeware devs, who don't get a penny from thier games, do it regularly. For example, the guy behind Curse of issyos and hydorah. Don't quote me, but I think Cave Story and La Mulana also got support for it too. So people will naturally feel a little isolated when modern game journos will bend over to appease corporate iunterests.
>>
>>379118512
>parroting /v/ and journalism

The Switch was redeemed since the Switch Direct.
>>
>>379121286
>Our standards have gone up, that's why
early access.jpg
>>
>>379120727
>game journos don't like PC
>>
>>379118512
I read some of his articles and he has nothing but praise to sing for the Switch

Talk about a falseflagger, he must have learned it from /v/
>>
File: auron.jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
auron.jpg
12KB, 480x360px
>Forbes
>video game opinion article
HAHAHAHAHAHA
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.