[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there really people who think this is a good game and not

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: burnout-paradise[1].jpg (173KB, 480x348px) Image search: [Google]
burnout-paradise[1].jpg
173KB, 480x348px
Are there really people who think this is a good game and not a piece of garbage that shat all over the excellent games that came before it in the series?
>>
>>379118456
>shat all over the excellent games that came before it in the series

i will never understand this attitude.

those games still exist regardless of what comes after them
>>
HEY HEY HEY YOU YOU LET ME DERAIL YOUR THREAD
>>
thought it was good on its own

just different and way worse than the previous ones
>>
>>379118456

It's not a bad game, although I wouldn't consider it a Burnout game.
>>
File: 1458420822564.jpg (39KB, 600x449px) Image search: [Google]
1458420822564.jpg
39KB, 600x449px
>>379118456
i liked that one and the old ones.

fight me.
>>
What's so bad about it?
>>
>>379120227
You actually have to know how to drive instead of just riding up against walls and getting free boost by tickling the other racers.
>>
>>379118713
Even when not considering previous Burnout games, it had severe game design issues. The only nice thing I can say about this game is it ran pretty well on PC and the bikes were a pleasure to ride.
>>
It's a mediocre, but it runs well and is a competent racing game. Burnout 3 takedown will always be the best, although the crash mode is better and more arcade like in paradise. I think if the crash mode in paradise was released as its own score attack budget game that it would be very well received. Open world with street names at top of screen and blinking indicators to let you know where to go was a neat concept. The rest of paradise is like drinking water, literally nothing special at all, just the bare necessary components to be a racing game.
>>
>>379118456
its fun for a few hours

Burnout 3 will always be the GOAT
and then revenge

>tfw no origin port ever
>>
>>379118906
Pretty much exactly this.

Compared to its predecessors it really dropped the ball, but it wasn't a "bad" game by any means.

Basically the Deus Ex effect.
>>
>>379118456
While Revenge is my favorite in the series, I (and my friends) really enjoyed Paradise. Never played the DLC, though.
>>
Take me down to paradise city

where the grass is green

and the girls are pretty
>>
>>379118651
YOU YOU YOU ARE NOW READING THIS THREAD IN RHYTHM
>>
Are there really people who play racing games?
>>
>>379118456

I picked it up for like 4 bucks and had a lot of fun with it. It's not the best burnout game but it's hardly garbage.
>>
>>379121094
This. Why the fuck would anyone play racing games? You cucks deserve to ve shot.
>>
>>379121094
>>379121456
They're fun.
>>
I enjoyed burnout paradise for what it was worth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2YHT_rYRDI
>>
>>379121578
Kill yourself, cuck.
>>
>>379122885
Why am I a cuck for enjoying driving games
>>
>>379118456

This game always gave me eyestrain. The poor color scheme mixed with having to micromanage driving fast and looking at a tiny corner map to plan routes. I really wish races would have locked off unused roads to give it the feeling of the courses from the earlier games.

It's a shame, too. The earlier games never got a proper PC release.
>>
>>379121094
>>379121456
>>379122885
look at this loser having a meltdown
>>
>PC port
>having to jump to 50 hoops to get it to work
>but ultimate box
>doesnt even come with all DLC
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.