[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I the only one who thinks the upcoming PS4 games announced

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 12

File: sony-ps4-logo.png (418KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
sony-ps4-logo.png
418KB, 1200x675px
Am I the only one who thinks the upcoming PS4 games announced so far aren't really that interesting. Not trying to start a flamewar or anything but, it honestly seems as if there aren't any games worthwhile coming out for PS4 right now. If there isn't anything interesting announced during E3, I think I'm just gonna sell it. Anyone else in the same boat as me, or am I by myself here?
>>
GRINGO CULIAO
NUNCA HAY CHUPAO ZORRA
JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>379116946
Please leave Burrito
>>
I don't know what has been announced recently but I do want to play the new God of War.
>>
Not sure whats coming out.
But im looking foward to Yakuza Kiwami and GT Sport.
>>
>>379117176
It doesn't seem like any fun to me honestly. From what I've seen so far, there isn't anything remarkable about it to make me want to go out and buy it desu.
>>
>>379116784
Yes OP you're so special no one thinks like you.
>>
>>379117472
All hail Queen of the Snowflake Fairies.
>>
>>379116784
Whoa... I thought... I was the only one....
>>
>>379117472
>>379117536
No need to act like dicks, I'm just trying to start a conversation and maybe get a few recommendations or something.
>>
>>379117569
See
>>379117649
>>
>>379117649
Then ask for them instead of starting your thread with bullshit.
>>
>>379118161
Why do you even care? Is it honestly that big of a deal my guy?
>>
File: the last of us part 2 - 2.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
the last of us part 2 - 2.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
Yes i think it is just you OP.
I honestly think all the AAA exclusive games coming out for PS4 look awesome.
Then again i really like those types of games (Uncharted, The Last of Us etc.) because they are more than just gameplay (which is harshly underrated in those games in my opinion) but it also brings in atmosphere and charm in every aspect of the game through its very adequate direction which is more than what can be said for most other games.

In my opinion it is the difference between a bad movie/anime and a good movie/anime.

Oh and also the production values are second to none.
>>
>>379116784
No. I got rid of my PS4 because the only game on it that I even remotely enjoyed was Bloodborne, and all the new releases didn't interest me and all the upcoming releases didn't appeal to me at all.
>>
>>379118462
Just here to shitpost your terrible thread friend don't take it so personally.
>>
>>379117569
Whoa....you...too...?
>>
>>379118563
I think that may be it. I just want some good and fun gameplay, but all that the PS4 has to offer right now is just story oriented games. Ah well.
>>
>>379118731
Can't you use your time and energy for something else? Go play some games or something.
>>
File: 454867456543467.jpg (171KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
454867456543467.jpg
171KB, 700x700px
>>
>>379118917
As i said. I think the gameplay in these games are highly underrated. Especially if you do them on the harder difficulties. (the hardest difficulties in naughty dog games are however way too hard)
How many of them have you played?
>>
File: 1494221262864.jpg (788KB, 1921x2025px) Image search: [Google]
1494221262864.jpg
788KB, 1921x2025px
>>379116784

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_PlayStation_4_games

>1667 games

Including known upcoming ones

I can't help but feel like this is a bait thread, but hey, depends on what games you play, you haven't elaborated on that so....hard to know what you -want- to play.

If you want to sell it its your choice, you can always get a PC to play every single game or such like some people do
>>
File: kat singing.jpg (99KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
kat singing.jpg
99KB, 1200x675px
>>379119146
This undercover PCcuck retard.

He doesn't even like Playstation.

Fucking degenerate retard.
>>
>>379119208
I've played a few of them, got incredibly bored, then wound you just returning them.
>>
Name the PS4 game setting.
>>
>>379119146
75% of those are just multiplats dude
>>
>>379119243
Quantity =/= quality
>>
File: Days Gone Open World Survival.jpg (89KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Days Gone Open World Survival.jpg
89KB, 1280x720px
>>379119392
>>
>>379119243
>1667 games and only one of them is worth playing on the console

OP didn't even say the PS4 had no games, he said all the upcoming games look bland. Did the No Games meme scar you that badly?
>>
File: 1496462148884.png (34KB, 298x268px) Image search: [Google]
1496462148884.png
34KB, 298x268px
I don't own a ps4 but I will be buying one for Akko's game once it comes out. That and a few random select titles I've had my eye on.
>>
>>379118731
Yea good job faggot. You really got him good. He should have posted another "What are games where I can burn white people?" or the ever popular "What did he mean by this?"

Kill yourself faggot. You're the reason this board is shit.
>>
>>379119243
The amount of games the system has doesn't really mean much when the majority of those games aren't good.
>>
>>379119732
Why so assblasted anon? I:m just here trying to celebrate OP's amazing one in a kind opinion.
>>
>>379116784
Spiderman could be cool, besides what most on /v/ think about TLoU I enjoyed it and I'm looking forward to part 2. Never cared for GoW, still don't, Detroit looks interesting but I always watch these types of games instead of playing them myself.

Days Gone actually interests me a lot. Zombies are generic but I can't really think of any big budget open world single player zombie games. Like what is there? Dead Rising but those are more funny games, state of decay but that's smaller budget and kinda meh.
>>
Is the game play in Nier:Automata any good?
>>
>>379119146
I miss how every one lost their shit at this pic and were busy making fun of blacky-kun instead of critiquing his collection
>>
File: 1495264678042.png (314KB, 427x459px) Image search: [Google]
1495264678042.png
314KB, 427x459px
>>379119660

Nah, not really. I post that sometime when people act like it has no games when they just blurt it out as apart of this 'meme'. Like what op is doing by not saying what games he's looking for
>>379119749

Doesn't mean you can't go and look to see what else there.

Can't just say 'bloodborne is the only game it has' forever
>>
>>379120043
>Can't just say 'bloodborne is the only game it has' forever
Yes I can. Because it's true.

t. I have a PS4.
>>
File: it is ok if it is with you.png (3MB, 1510x2200px) Image search: [Google]
it is ok if it is with you.png
3MB, 1510x2200px
>>379116784
If you don't think they are interesting probably there aren't many games worth looking forward to at all for you.

I mean, they are the only ones showing new things, Xbox is dead and the Switch might show a thing or two.
>>
Uhh duh cause 2017 is already over for gaming outside of the switch having 1 or 2 games. So pack it in boys. Nothing else of interest is on the way.
>>
>>379120043
I didn't say the PS4 has no games idiot. There just isn't a point in posting a whole list of 1000+ games when only less than 50 are even remotely enjoyable.
>>
>>379116784
Problem is that the big upcoming PS4 exclusives are all kind of the same movie games. Uncharted, Detroit, Last of Us 2, Days Gone, God of War, it's all kind of the same cutscene heavy qte stuff with easy mediocre gameplay. There's not much variety apart from Knack 2.

If you're into that then its great and you've got a lot to look forward to. If you're not into that then there's really not much to be excited about. Maybe From Soft will come with something, but other than that?
>>
>spiderman by insomniac
>dad of war
>kingdom farts 3
>last of us 2: the lasterer
>whatever the fuck from soft is doing
>ff7 remake
>trash bandicunt 1-3 remake
>other shit I forgot about/isn't going to be announced until e3

Idk I'm pretty hype. I feel like it's def worth owning this fuckin rhombus. There's enough shit coming out of first party Sony studios. And enough japshit as well. I been pretty happy with it, glad I didn't get xboned instead. That said, pc + Nintendo handheld is all you truly need unless you have enough time on your hands/really like playing games a fuckton.
>>
Am I the only one who thinks the upcoming Switch games announced so far aren't really that interesting. Not trying to start a flamewar or anything but, it honestly seems as if there aren't any games worthwhile coming out for the Switch right now. If there isn't anything interesting announced during E3, I think I'm just gonna sell it. Anyone else in the same boat as me, or am I by myself here?
>>
>>379120593
>kingdom farts 3
Not coming out for three more years, mate. Same with Last of Us 2 and ff7 remake.
>>
>>379120578
Days Gone looks like the type of game that doesn't have qte's, TLoU had literally no qte's unless you count the 1 time you have to tap square a few times to start a generator.
>>
>cuck journalists trying to infer ps4 is in bad spot to try to shill for xbox ad dollars
>literally kinect
>literally xbone
>literally xbox 1
>expecting microsoft not to be cancer at this point
>nintendo so fucking bad they cant even participate in E3 with no games
>>
>>379120756
>YOU DON'T LIKE SONY SO YOU MUST BE A NINTENDOFAG!!!
>>
lul at /v/ still trying to look for excuses to hate on a console that already has an amazing library of games and a shit ton of upcoming games.

Like, I only bought a PS4 a couple of months ago but already have over 15 games for it. I have more games than time to play them. And looking forward for ton more like DQ11, Ni No Kuni 2, Death Stranding, Spider-Man, Marvel Infinite, Uncharted Legacy, Crash, Read Dead 2, Last of Us 2, Darksider 3, Shenmue 3, Hellblade, Yakuza K and 6, Under Night ST... The other consoles can't even compete.
>>
>>379117649
There is only reason to act like dicks because you talk like a retard.
>>
>>379120465
I want to get a Switch but, so far the only two games it has is Mario Kart and Zelda. I already have both on my Wii U so it isn't really worth the money as of now.
>>
>>379116784
I'm only holding out for WipEout collection and God of War. Might cop Uncharted dlc when the price drops. Days Gone also looks interesting with it's fight or flight environmental approach to combat.
>>
>>379121252
>Calls me a retard
>Literally types like a retard

Whoa.
>>
>>379121165
List all 15
>>
>>379121165
Most of those are also available on other consoles/pc though? And those have their own exclusives as well.
>>
>>379119628

the gameplay looked awful
>>
>>379121427
I'm sorry to hear about your fairy princess reading disorder.
>>
>>379121165
I'm not insulting your precious console you twat. I just don't find any of it's upcoming games worth keeping it in my house. Also why are you listing multiplats as a reason your console is the best?
>>
>>379121535
>There is only reason to act like dicks because you talk like a retard.

That doesn't seem like proper English to me my dude.
>>
>>379116784
Why did you buy it in the first place?
Personally I only buy a console once it has 5 games I want to play that aren't on a platform I don't own yet. Currently it has three (bloodborne, yakuza 0 and nioh), so I haven't bought it and just enjoy other games until the purchase is worth it for me. Same with the Switch by the way.
Why would you buy a console if it doesn't have games you want?
>>
>>379122359
At the time there were games that I wanted to play. I've since beaten them and ran out of games to play.
>>
>>379116784
You're certainly not alone. This is what happens when you bleed talent, close most development studios and cater to identity politics. Sony's first party output has devolved to complete and utter garbage this generation. It's really not an exaggeration to say the PS4 is a Bloodborne machine. In my anecdotal experience I don't even know many people with first party PS4 games that didn't come with the system. I know a few with Uncharted 4 and nobody likes it. Because it always was a shitty series
>>
I'm pretty hyped for Ys 8 and Wipeout Omega Collection.
>>
>>379123240
> not an exaggeration to say the PS4 is a Bloodborne machine.

But it's not. Especially for people that don't like souls games, or japtrash.
>Because it always was a shitty series

False. I and MANY others have enjoyed it. It's popular for a reason.
>>
>>379125024
>It's popular for a reason.
Like Fifty Shades of Grey?
>>
>>379123240
>I know a few
translation
>Some people trash it on /v/, so that means its shit
>>
File: kojima.jpg (15KB, 490x200px) Image search: [Google]
kojima.jpg
15KB, 490x200px
Yeah, maybe you are right. But I have one final hope:

KOJIMA KAMI NANDESU!!!
>>
>>379125153
Not even comparable.

That movie is a chickflick that only attracts women, not for the story, but for sexual euphoria and release(like magic mike). There are some people that actually like the multiplayer(I don't), while others like me enjoy it for the campaign and gameplay.
Thread posts: 68
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.