[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright, all you idea guys... What's your idea for the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

Alright, all you idea guys...

What's your idea for the next killer game?

Crab not related.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1494479441221.png (851KB, 1011x899px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1494479441221.png
851KB, 1011x899px
I want to fuck that crab.
>>
>>379116334
ONE MIRRION TROOPS
>>
File: 1495759127795.gif (1MB, 320x218px) Image search: [Google]
1495759127795.gif
1MB, 320x218px
>>379116334
someone tell barneyfag to stay alert
>>
I had a dream last night that would probably make a pretty good game, desu.

Basically, you create "constructs", more or less humanoid humanculi that do whatever they're programmed to. Your job is to infiltrate an urban fantasy type organization using your constructs. One of the main goals is preventing other people from realizing that your constructs aren't real people.
>>
File: ymji.png (26KB, 364x151px) Image search: [Google]
ymji.png
26KB, 364x151px
Thanks google
>>
>>379118173
LMAO
>>
>>379118173
Senjougahara, from the monogatari series.

You probably won't like it, it's 70% pretentious ART and DEEPLY INTELLECTUAL CONVERSATION, and 30% actual masturbation fuel. With no time for anything else at all. :^) if you want though I erp her on flist~
>>
>>379116334
Giant enemy crab
>>
>>379118575
>monogatari

Never mind
>>
>>379118575
And 50% of the girls are exclusively for pedophiles.
>>
A post apocalyptic Witcher style game in space, where you play as a character who is responsible for an entire dimension that has gone to shit because of a plague that manifests people's worst fears. There will be huge boss battles and at the end you have to fight Satan. You basically use future tech and shit to liberate and protect planets and stop the plague from infecting the whole universe. It's an RPG and I have really cool ideas for it, but I know Jack shit about how to even start making this idea happen.
>>
>>379116334
3D fighting game like soulcalibar but you're crabs. I imagine it could do pretty well if it was 15 to 20 bucks.
>>
Helping an old robot remember it's past after hundreds of years by finding gambling cards on different planets/moons . You'd play as the machine during flashbacks which are triggered by finding the cards. Ending would reveal a sad story
>>
>>379119034
Literally all the girls are under 18.
>>
>>379117974
But I already visit /v/
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.