[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just want to play a game, /v/. I hav around 400+ games on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: 1474995019741.jpg (9KB, 191x263px) Image search: [Google]
1474995019741.jpg
9KB, 191x263px
I just want to play a game, /v/.

I hav around 400+ games on Steam and I keep buying them. The last little spark I had was Tekken 7 when I played it for twenty minutes. Now even though I want to launch it again I just cannot do it.

Help me please you are my only hope.
>>
>>379114235
>t. 30yo fag

People grow up past videogames around 25, get a good job/career, preferably gf and children.

You seems to managed to do the first part but failed at second.
>>
>>379114504
Yeah I'm getting close to 30.

Have a job so I don't live in mummys basement. Pretty lonely here in my single bedroom apartment.

Women don't like me anyway so I don't even know.
>>
>>379114789
get a fucking new hobby retard, how hard is it to move on?
>>
>>379114235
Zabuza's sword is way bigger than that lol
>>
>>379114990
Don't know what else to do.
>>
>>379115460
Always can just go balls deep into work and move up career list.

Or lower your demands and instead of princess settle for normie gf and go family. Trust me, with family you will have little free time to be bored.
>>
>>379115460
read some classic lit, hit the gym and pick 1 more hobby, i chose traditional art. Not even joking, life is so much better without muh pixelz.
I'm so much happier now that i don't waste time on vidya. The only reason i'm on /v/ atm is because i stumbled upon E.V.O The theory of Evolution finally translated to english, and of course i'm going to give it a go.
otherwise fuck vidya in your 20s, time to grow up and be a man.
>>
>>379115852
Found the least fun, most popular guy at the party
>>
>>379114235
this might sound silly, but stop playing on a PC
you lack isolation, wich a console offers.
you need to be removed from other sources of entertainment (browsing the web, videos, movies, 4chan etc.) in order to find the required dedication to start a game and actually play it for longer than 30 minutes.
>>
>>379116042
2meters tall, bringing all the fun drugs to the party and due to not staring at a screen all day i can actually socialize, nigga i'm a fucking babe. Just because i read and draw doesn't mean that's all i talk about; i mentioned it because these hobbies get you off the fucking screen and able to be a part of society.

just wanted to give op advice that worked for me, thanks for the jabs cunt.

tldr:
>Drugs = most fun
>babe = most popular.

Enjoy your 2d waifu.
>>
>>379116764
get off 4chan, Chad
>>
File: Nephites.jpg (17KB, 150x237px) Image search: [Google]
Nephites.jpg
17KB, 150x237px
>anon projecting this hard into a screen about the virtues of staying off the screen
>>
>>379117009
You guys say chad like it's a bad thing, odds are i'm smarter than you, more attractive (Not just physically), and likely have a better life.

Do yourself a favour and rather than get offended, actually take the advice and have some fun with life, rather than just being alive.

Fucking basics.
>>
>>379117069
hey if it gets through to at least one of you basics then i'm pretty happy mate.

Turns out E.V.O sucks, i'm off.
>>
>>379114789
I wonder if it's an extremely premature onset of a mid-life crisis.. if it's not, when you eventually suffer from one it will hit you hard. I think it's wise to address this now before it's too late.

You no longer feel joy and wonder from playing vidya yet you're desperately seeking the childlike wonders.. If vidya is no longer satisfactory it's time to expand your horizons. A lot of anons here offered suggestions like taking up new hobbies. Chances are that these things won't work unless you do some serious introspection. You gotta ask yourself what you want to achieve in your life. Are you just living or do you have goals / ambitions? Nobody can answer it for you. You have to figure it out for yourself because it's your life. The first step is to recognise that there is a problem then you can start to look for solutions. I'm sorry if this wasn't as helpful as you anticipated but then again, it's not the kind of thing I'd discuss on a vidya board.
>>
File: 20170604_181859.png (28KB, 966x196px) Image search: [Google]
20170604_181859.png
28KB, 966x196px
>>379114235
>>
>>379120585
I agree with this
>>
File: diagnosis-doctor_0.jpg (114KB, 450x300px) Image search: [Google]
diagnosis-doctor_0.jpg
114KB, 450x300px
>>379114235
Diagnosis: You're a hopeless /v/irgin. You're on /v/ now, fishing for those fulfilling (you)s rather than playing vidya. You've become hopelessly addicted to the shitposting, and the culture/mindset of this place has gotten to you.
Remedy: Get off of this site for and vidya for 48 hours. Return to video after such, you may come back here after a week. I recommend keeping the time here minimal. Sounds stupid, but you know its what you need.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.