[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

breath of the wild poll http://www.strawpoll.me/13114797 h

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

breath of the wild poll

http://www.strawpoll.me/13114797
>>
Lake Hylia fuckin g sucke
>>
you're missing tabantha (rito village area). My favorite is the rainforest area, which I think is part of Faron?
>>
The rainforest was good for exploring. Couldn't see shit.
>>
>>379111324
I love me some snow.
>>
>>379111324

Missing Akkala.
>>
You're missing Akkala, AKA the best region. Also you didn't include Tabantha, the one with the Rito village.
>>
>Beach areas: 1 (me)
Hmm.
The entire east is amazing, but you forgot to include Akkala
>>
You're missing too many. Regardless Hebra a best.
>>
>>379112635
>ywn shack up with that retired qt snowboarder

jdimsa
>>
>>379111324
idk I didn't play it
>>
>>379113318
Retired qt snowboarder is a lesbian, per the notebook at the hiking cabin near the flight range.
>>
>>379114028
I remember that. Wasn't she fucked in the head somehow also?
>>
When I first slid Zelda into my Switch, I had no idea what I was getting into. I'm a life-long Nintendo fan but I would hardly call myself a fanboy. In fact, I enjoy a few titles for other consoles too. That being said, I can definitively say that Zelda BOTW is, without a doubt, the most important thing ever to happen, both to my own life and to the gaming industry in general. Let me explain.

I have never cried during a movie, tv series, or video game before this point. But within the first few minutes of this game, after I stepped out of the Link’s slumber shrine and into Zelda’s 100% handcrafted world (in my opinion, a world more beautiful than our own), I actually shrieked. I threw my Switch on the floor and covered my mouth with my hand. There was no way this could be real. I thought that God was playing a trick on me. I tentatively picked up the Switch to confirm what I had seen and, to my ecstasy, my original perception was right: Nintendo had finally made the perfect open world. I frantically moved Link in all directions to orient myself in this ethereal wonderland before it dissolved into cascades of green and yellow and blue as tears blurred my vision. I put the game down, curled up into my couch, and cried for the first time ever; it felt so fucking good. A few hours later, I wrapped myself in a blanket and, grinning from ear to ear, I unpaused the game, ready to tackle whatever divine obstacles Nintendo had masterfully placed in front of me.
>>
>>379111324
>no akkala
>no necluda
FUCK
I'll vote rainforest instead I guess
>>
File: 1246236617747.png (25KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1246236617747.png
25KB, 250x250px
>no one likes death mountain
Of course no one likes that barren shithole. How the fuck are you supposed to get to goron city anyways?
The way I got up there was just chugging potions and stuffing my face full of food every time my health ran low.
I ran out of restoratives and barely made it to the armor shop in time to buy the heat resistant shit.
>>
>>379114574

You get a fire res suit like 5 minutes into the Death Mountain trail.
>>
>>379114574
I liked doing that, but overall it was kinda middle of the pack compared to other regions. Too much lava I guess, it could've used more walkable land with stuff on it.
>>
>>379114574
Fireproof Elixirs nigga. Catch any of the many, many black lizards crawling around.
>>
>>379114738
>>379114932
I must have completely missed that, at least I got some use out of my restoratives.
>>
>>379111324
>http://www.strawpoll.me/13114797
>no akkala
it's literally the prettiest place in the game
>>
>>379115340
What was that place again
>>
>>379115278
there's a lady at the base of the mountain, near a stable at a lake
she sold fireproof elixirs for a decent price, in bulk too
>>
>>379111324
>Akkala not on the list
How could you forget the best region in the game?
>>
>>379115340
Holy shit this. Its the best designed area by a mile. It has the best quest and the best Architectonical lore.
>>
>>379114574

I love death mountain, although it's a pain in the ass to get around. Any places with lava give me a raging boner, and getting to the very top of the mountain this time was just amazing. It made up for the really lackluster divine beast quest to get there. Also, you get a really good view of the most interesting part of the northern continent, where the sea and gorge are separated.
>>
>>379116398
I know it's supposed to be the edge of the map and it's their excuse for an invisible wall, but I really wanted to fly across the canyon to the north and explore the mountains there.

I always did wonder what the rest of the world in the zelda games looked like.
I mean, the continent of Hyrule isn't the only civilized place on that planet, right?
>>
>tfw the plateau feels so small going back to it
>>
>>379119509
>yet it felt so big when you were first starting out.

it's cause of the paraglider
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.