[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Arkham: Insurgency "leak" was confirmed fake >development

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 3

>Arkham: Insurgency "leak" was confirmed fake
>development of the Damian Wayne game is being rebooted completely

We won't have a new Batman game until 2019-2020. This fucking sucks.
>>
good.
>>
>>379108494
Fuck you, pleb. Batman games are god tier.
>>
>>379108494
fpbp
>>
>>379108494 Fuck you.

>>379108348

Tell me you are lying OP. What makes you lie?. Why are you doing this to me?. A new Bamham was all i wanted from this E3.
>>
>no Damien game

Good.
>>
we've had four fucking batman games and two bamham mordor and a bamham mad max. it's time for something new.
>>
>>379108730

"hurr fpbp", fuck you too.
>>
>capeshit rehashes

Nah, go back to r.eddit and kill yourself.
>>
>>379108494
fpbp the Arkham games are mediocrity incarnate
>>
File: 1496390906066.jpg (115KB, 299x430px) Image search: [Google]
1496390906066.jpg
115KB, 299x430px
>>379108494
>>379108664
>>379108746
>>379108348

There are 6 fucking batman games already. Shut the fuck up and stop whining. Let the team do something else you brainless, redditard cretins. Good god.
>>
>>379108746
1) Insurgency was debunked by Jason Schreier (Kotaku), Playstation Magazine Italy and Roger Craig Smith (who was supposed to voice Batman)

2) Jason Schreier also confirmed that the Damian Wayne game was being rebooted from ground up

I'm extremely disappointed, too.
>>
>>379108815
You misread. The fake rumor was of Roger Craig batman fighting basicaly every rogue thats hinted at but not met.

Killer moth, Prometheus etc.

Damien is an earlier rumor that hasn't been disproven yet,
>>
>>379109026
Came here to post this, and also to mention the amount of time between every release (very low).

And who the fuck wants a Damian Wayne game?
>>
>>379109041

Then this E3 is dead to me. Well, i'll see it anyway, with sadness, but some little hope for my new Bamham.
>>
>>379109041
>Trusting anything Jason Schreier says

hownu.ru
>>
>>379109403
Just replay the old ones, it's not like a new one isn't going to be the same shit as usual.
>>
>>379109403
you never know dude, they might tease it and release an iPhone game.

Arkham Shelter?
>>
>>379108969
Arkham Knight would have been pretty good if not for the fact that almost everything Batman does he stops to pull out his magic hologram phone and facetime Alfred or someone.

Kills the games pacing stone dead.
>>
>>379108664
Only the Sunsoft/Konami ones
>>
>>379109178

Well, here's hoping it gets unceremoniously canned too.
>>
>>379109178
But the Damian game is getting redeveloped. If they'll replace him or not, nobody knows.

>>379109553
Why shouldn't I?
>>
>>379109557
Thats the thing, they said they felt it was getting stale, hence they're overhauling combat so 2 buttons don't sort all your problems out.

>>379109195
I think they want Damian because Bruce has had his closure and they'd want to introduce somebody new for us to get into the skin of and learn.

Also I bet they're adding morality choices. Honestly why else would they give us Damian out of EVERY batboy? We're gonna have to decide whether to be selfish or self-destructive. At the end you'll get the option to kill the big bad or let him live knowing he can escape, and get either a pat on the back from Papa Bruce or forge your own bloodstained path.

Screencap this, It's honestly the only reason I can imagine Damian at the helm.
>>
>>379109954

>I think they want Damian because Bruce has had his closure and they'd want to introduce somebody new for us to get into the skin of and learn.

Uh, Terry? If you wouldn't play a BB Arkham game you're a liar.
>>
>>379109736

Ah, i hate your kind. How could you say that stupid shit?. How could you think some shitty ok, good for their time 2D sidescrollers are better than Batman: Arkham, which are objectibly superior.
>>
I want them to make a Nightwing game
>>
>>379110071
because it's true
>>
The best part about the Batman games is the graphics/aesthetic. Then the stealth, then the fighting, then the story.
>>
>>379108348

Great, I'm sick of Arkham anything.
>>
>>379110058
>If you wouldn't play a BB Arkham game you're a liar

I would play it but I wouldn't enjoy it very much.
>>
>>379110058
Read on, Damien is the one we have confirmed by Kotaku (As reliable as that is it's all we have atm).

I'd play a Terry Game in a heartbeat also that would shake up the Arkham style enough to pull people in for a go. Also it'd ditch the need for a clunky batmobile.

Bonus if they get Will Friedle.
>>
>>379110408
Didn't say it would have to be Arkham anything.
>>
>>379110443

How come?
>>
>>379110281

Nah.
>>
>tfw no new batman game.

This is why I hate pathetic reddit scum like you Op. All these inside leakers are just either low tier marketers or attention whoring faggots.
>>
>>379110668
I didn't watch the animated show as a kid, I only saw it in my 20's. Didn't like it. I feel about it like /tv/ feels about Disney Wars.
>>
>>379110750
it's Arkham Asylum is decent but they're all too easy and predictable.
>>
>>379110071
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MlGDKfgz4fA

>play the game for the first time
>hear this bombass music
>"fuck yeah, I'm Batman"
>game is actually hard as shit
>grind for a while
>noticed that your wall jumping and fighting skills have overall progressed throughout the course of you dying multiple times and having to start over
>finally beat stage 4
>final stage
>this music plays again

It's the definition of short and sweet. Challenging as fuck, but oh so satisfying once you beat that cheating Joker with the lightning attacks
>>
>>379110765

Fair enough.
>>
>>379110178
Just flex your buttcheeks and fuck all the enemies.
>>
>>379111221

Then get raped only not really because it was just "non-consensual".
>>
>>379108348
i want a new bamham and a new ayylmao
that's all I want from the Electronic Entertainment Trainwreck
>>
I liked Batman Beyond as a TV show, but the srt style would be far too bland for a good video game. BTAS had the "Dark Deco" style that makes the Arkham games so appealing. The futuristic world of BB would just feel like a lame Blade Runner ripoff.

Plus Terry has rocket boots. How would they design the game around that?
>>
>>379111056

>no grapling hook
>no stealth (i know that couldn't be done right back then, but the point still stands)
>besides the batarang, no real bat-gadgets (he even has a gun, i can't stand muh Batman with a gun, not muh)
>combat is just punch punch until everything explodes, like every 2D sidescroller, nothing special

It's a fine game, but it's more like Ninja Gaiden than Batman. Good for their time, not more, not less.
>>
>This fucking sucks.
Why? Did you really need the same game again for the 5th time in like 6 years or whatever?
>>
>>379108664
If you're retarded and it's the only game you've ever played, sure.
>>
Thank god. There are more bad arkham games than good ones.
>>
>Damian game

FUCK. THAT. Damian Wayne is the worst character in the comics.
>>
Injustice 2 is a pretty good Batman game

anyone who picked Superman in Chapter 12 is a moron with no foresight
>>
>>379112325

If the foundations of a game are that great, yes, i want to experience it again. The formula still have tons of ways to be improved. Every entry has added substancial new stuff to it.

>>379112583

None of them are bad. Each one does some stuff better and some worse.
>>
>>379112750

I wish i could play it, but WB really outjewed themselves, i mean, 99 bucks?
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.