/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does garbage like Conkers Bad Fur Day get heralded by youtubers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

File: sammax6.gif (31KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
sammax6.gif
31KB, 640x400px
Why does garbage like Conkers Bad Fur Day get heralded by youtubers as the "funniest game ever" when masterpieces like pic related exist?
>>
Because console games have always been more popular with kids than computer games have.
>>
it's because conker has the rare label on it
>>
>>379097675
Plebs son.
>>
>CBFR
Platformer
>S&M
Point and Click

it's not hard to figure out
>>
Because Sam and Max had genuine Wit and Sarcasm.

This cannot be captured in a 5 minute video and posted on Reddit for maximum Karma and Upvote rewards.

Thus Nu-Males ignore it.
>>
>Conkers Bad Fur Day

lol poop XDDDD
>>
>>379097675
dis doesn't look like the lincoln tunnel sam
>>
>>379097675
They're both good, get over yourself.

That being said, Sam & Max Season Four never
>>
>>379098885
>telltale S&M

It was made by some of the same folks behind LucasGames, but I dunno. I didn't like the episodic approach or the grimdark Cthulhu ending.
>>
>>379098128
LOL THE COW CANT STOP POOPING XD
>>
because jewtubers are retarded
>>
>>379097675
>tfw when no more Telltale Sam and Max games.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_SEInSqOmM
>>
Sam, do you mind if I drive?
>>
>>379098885
>They're both good, get over yourself.
Confirmed underage.
>>
>>379099440
>tfw no more classic LucasArts games
>>
>>379097675
because "muh nustalguh!!!!!".
>>
Goofy and Dr.Loboto are best S&M, prove me wrong.
>>
>>379099820
Thimbleweed Park is probably the closest we'll get, unless Tim Schafer has some other remakes that he wants to subject us to before they appear in every second Humble Bundle.
>>
>>379100047
Please, god no! Rape all the art styles you want (though Grim was fucking good), but don't remake Sam & Max!
>>
>>379099624
>Sam: "Hey Max, remember our old car?"
>Max: "I said I was sorry!"
>>
>>379099440
Fuck those, when is Purcell going to make more comics, or at least hire a protegee with his same autism for insane amounts of detail and his rat/roach fetish.
>>
>>379100137
>Sam: Someone once told me that the contents of a lava lamp make an exellent hand cream.
>Max: I said that
>Sam: Which is why I haven't tried it.

Why is high-brow humor in video games be so rare?
>>
File: AmazingHeroes.jpg (235KB, 720x1121px) Image search: [Google]
AmazingHeroes.jpg
235KB, 720x1121px
>>379100224
Does anyone own the Book of S&M? I hear it's hard to find.

They did put out a short webcomic based on the Telltale games, but it didn't go on for long and I'm not sure if it was Purcell or not.

Still, nothing like the original. I liked the story behind how Sam & Max was made.
>>
>>379100678
If you're talking about the 2006 Surfin' on the Highway it's been reprinted. I don't remember where though.
>>
>>379100678
I wish I had one, but being a eurofag makes it impossible. I should order the DVD set though.
>>
>>379100961
Nah, there was a limited printing of a book with unreleased strips or something. I'm not sure it was called Book of S&M but it would fit with Purcell's humor.
>>
Sam & Max is too smart for normies
>>
>>379101008
>tfw bought all kinds of S&M crap from Telltale
>only the shotglass came, the test was irrimediably lost by FedEx
>TTG wouldn't hear of it
>they are now worth for more than a mint

Fucking FedEx.
>>
>>379102090
>https://www.amazon.com/Age-Sam-Max-Sketchbook/dp/B000K2EZTU

YES! The AGE of S&M, not the "Book". Thanks anon.
>>
File: 1388902939440.jpg (34KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1388902939440.jpg
34KB, 300x300px
>>379102326
>$200
>>
>>379097675
Do you seriously expect them to know better?
Also this >>379097820 with respect to actual console masterpieces like Super Metroid.
>>
>>379099051
>LucasGames
Actual LucasArts people were behind the episodes? They were disappointing, especially with those timed puzzles.
>>
So what was that contest/hidden quest all about in the telltale monkey island game?
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.