[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want my 60 bucks back. At least in games like Dark Souls, there

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 311
Thread images: 39

File: Tekken-7.jpg (57KB, 545x360px) Image search: [Google]
Tekken-7.jpg
57KB, 545x360px
I want my 60 bucks back. At least in games like Dark Souls, there is a lore justification if you fucking suck at it.

Getting bodied in this shit is just not fucking fun.
>>
Practice, my friend.

http://tekkenzaibatsu.com/
>>
>>379085684
Git gud fgt
>>
>>379085684
the lore justification for sucking in fighting games is that you fucking suck at a fighting
>>
dark souls fag always getting btof in games that have good combat
>>
File: IMG_0123.png (402KB, 582x692px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0123.png
402KB, 582x692px
>lore justification
>>
>>379085812

I'd rather practice a real talent. Fighting game autism is right up there with RTS and MMORPGs with excel broadsheet tier autism where you need to have lightning fast reflexes and memorize a lot of shit.
>>
>>379085684
I hereby declare Dark Souls a normie franchise, and Soulsfags are the worst shitposters on this board
>>
>>379085684
Git gud you fucking scrub.
>>
>>379086074

In Dark Souls, you're literally a piece of shit that no one seriously expects to succeed. In games like this, you're supposed to be playing as one of many top class fighters.
>>
>>379086253

Nah, I'd rather go through NG+7 than this bullshit. I can barely move before getting combod to death.
>>
>>379086260
Yeah so what? Ryu Hayabusa is supposed to be this badass ninja and most people start with him getting bodied and shat on by normal enemies, does that mean Ninja Gaiden is bad?
>>
>>379086150

Why did you buy the game then?

What were you expecting?
>>
>>379086438

Well, Ninja Gaiden is a dead franchise for a reason.
>>
>>379086503

I don't know. Nostalgia maybe since the last Tekken I played was Tekken 3. It was just now I realized I actually fucking suck at it.
>>
File: mike-morhaime-2.jpg (57KB, 800x618px) Image search: [Google]
mike-morhaime-2.jpg
57KB, 800x618px
this is why MvCi will save fighting games, you'll be able to do 40% combos just buy mashing one button with the new autocombos system
>>
>>379085684
I'm having tons of fun with it.

What's the issue? Unlike shit games like Overwatch, Tekken matches you against people who are on your skill level. Sure, sometimes a really good player comes along who is on his way up in the ranks and he completely destroys you without you being able to do anything. But that's the exception to the rule. So I don't get what you're complaining about.

Also

>60bucks

lol I paid 30 Euros for this.
>>
>>379086698

Well maybe because the cool shit I practiced in practice mode isn't actually viable against real people who know that shit.
>>
>>379086683
I'm in the same boat as you. I fucking loved T3 but haven't touched a single fighting game since then. Since T7 is on PC I've been thinking of buying it. I assume you suggest to stay away from it?
>>
>>379086260
>you're literally a piece of shit that no one seriously expects to succeed
Play Miguel then, there you have it. Lore justification.
>>
>>379086438
So if Tekken had a character that is canonically awful, you wouldn't mind picking him and sucking with him?
>>
>>379086828

Unless you really want to dedicate yourself into being good, then yes. But if you want a casual fighting game where you can button mash for fun like back when you were 12 years old, then no. The audience is now too aware of metashit.
>>
>>379086836
Kek
Underdog spic ftw
>>
>>379086880

Well,you wouldn't feel too bad about it at least.
>>
>caring about the lore in a fighting game
That's your first mistake, not even going to bother giving a (You).
>>
File: 1495632555616.jpg (51KB, 400x323px) Image search: [Google]
1495632555616.jpg
51KB, 400x323px
What is "lore justification"?
>>
>>379086823
Well, then you will lose until it becomes viable because you're matched against players who don't know that shit. Again, I don't see the problem because Tekken has good matchmaking. 9/10 matches are fun because you play against somebody who is like you, not some uber godlike player who is a billion lightyears ahead of you or some sucker who doesn't even know the basic mechanics.

This will change when the game is older. Then there will mostly be tryhards who dominate you in 99% of all games. That's when it's time to stop playing. But right now the game is new and there are more than enough opponents to have fun with.
>>
How do i deal with quick as fuck character with King? counter hits out the ass with some people
>>
>>379087041

Not about the lore bro, but the atmosphere of Souls games at least helps hammer in the fact that it's okay to suck at it because everything is horrible.

Fighting games are all marketed in that you get to play against all these badasses, then reality hits you and you job against pyschic koreans who can anticipate milliseconds of frame data.
>>
fighting games are the ultimate casual filter
>>
STOP PICKING LUCKY CHLOE FOR FUCKS SAKE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>379087118
Presumably he means that within the context of lore it makes sense for a player to die a billion times in Dark Souls.
>>
>>379086974
>>379086828
Tekken 3 was also my last Tekken and I cannot confirm what the other anon is saying. I felt right at home with my girl Xiaoyu. Because of my experience as far as fundamentals go, I even defeated some of the endless combo kiddos.

The only issue I have with the game is the controller I am using. I have an Xbox controller for PC and they apparently suck for fighting games. The inputs are ok UNLESS I need to hit two buttons at the same time. It's needlessly hard to grab people because of that stupid Xbox controller.
>>
They need to fix their fucking online on PS4. Can barely get games
>>
>>379087467

This. I'd rather die twenty times to a boss in Dark Souls than to see your self esteem slowly wither away as your losing streak continues in a fighting game.
>>
File: bike fun.jpg (35KB, 425x319px) Image search: [Google]
bike fun.jpg
35KB, 425x319px
>>379087118
playing games for the story
>>
>>379087265
Punch right through their quick jabs with unblockables?

King is also one of the harder characters to play with as far as I know. I used him all the time as a kid because of his cool mask, but nevertheless always was more successful with other characters.
>>
>>379087302
That's a really bad excuse, honestly. If you want to get better, then fucking practice. Don't be retarded and do something stupid like try to learn every combo or play online immediately. You'll obviously get bodied by people better than you. Find a character that you like, and just learn them.
>>
File: ring.jpg (30KB, 848x475px) Image search: [Google]
ring.jpg
30KB, 848x475px
>these are the people that talk about fighting games on /v/
>>
>>379087642
But it won't because Tekken has good matchmaking. If you lose enough fights, you will get demoted. Then you will battle against lower ranked opponents again. You also have the option to only be matched against fighers who are either below or slightly above your rank.
>>
File: 1333597615242.jpg (8KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1333597615242.jpg
8KB, 200x200px
>>379086154
second
>>
>>379087029
Jesus fuck op. You really are autistic.
>>
>>379087736

Playing for 2 days as King. I cant grapple for shit.
>>
>>379087726
how can you find out which moves are unblockables? My thing is i know some power moves but once a quick character gets me into a combo its hard to get out
>>
>>379087934

Well why? The character is supposed to be a jobber? It's like those obvious joke characters in other fighting games. It's okay to lose as them because they werent supposed to be taken seriously.
>>
>>379087302
>helps hammer in the fact that it's okay to suck at it because everything is horrible.
Because the Tekken "atmosphere" is all about people wanting to be friends. Looks like you're just reaching for excuses as why the same experience of being bodied feels good on your favorite game.
>>
File: 1481230005255.jpg (62KB, 750x724px) Image search: [Google]
1481230005255.jpg
62KB, 750x724px
>the connection to the other player has been lost
>>
>>379087736
Other guy who loves Tekken here. I never understood this "git gud" mentality. No, it's not fun to "practice". This is a game and it's supposed to be enjoyed, not some homework assignment.

I got decent at Tekken by starting with mashing. Then I noticed "oh that looks cool". How did I do that? Then I looked it up. Then I kept doing it. Back to mashing some more. Oh found another move I like! Wait can i combine those? Etc. Over time, you get a feeling for what works and what doesn't and you learn more moves because they are cool, not because "hurr durr muh meta bullshit need to win to feel good about myself".
>>
>>379085684
Git Gud!
>>
>>379087408
And yet, I find them way more casual friendly than back in the days. No matter how much they try to pander to the casual audience, babbies will complain when they lose because it's hard to accept that it's your fault when you lose.
>>
>>379087302
waaaahhhh
waaaahhhhh
waaaaahhhhh
mommy why cant i instantly be as good as people who put more effort int? waaaaah
>>
>>379088221
>No, it's not fun to "practice"
It's fun to win and to win you need practice
>>
I don't get people saying "git gud", why would he keep playing something he's not enjoying just to get good?
>>
>>379086154
This. What a bunch of faggots.
>>
>>379088221
>all this nonsense about how he "learned" to play
>I got decent at Tekken

You're probably a shitter in denial.
>>
>>379086150
>real talent
like?
>>
>>379088407
Well you can't enjoy a fighting game if you don't win. To win you have to git gud. Once you git gud, you win. Once you win, you enjoy yourself. Or become a lifeless husk too stuck up with meta shit.
>>
>>379087953
>once a quick character gets me into a combo its hard to get out

Do you try to instantly recover? If yes, stop it. They notice that you try to get out of it and will keep punishing you endlessly. It's much better to keep lying down a little longer to throw off your opponent than to try to get back up immediately and eat another big hit which your opponent has already dialed in.

You can look up how unblockables and armor works. I myself am not too familiar with it because I mean Xiaoyu and only use one kick of her that has armor.
>>
>>379088221
That means you're experienced. People need experience to be good at games. Practicing is the fastest way to do it.
>>
>>379087773
At least it isn't /fgg/
>>
File: my darkseids.png (238KB, 329x334px) Image search: [Google]
my darkseids.png
238KB, 329x334px
>>379086836
underrated post
>>
>>379087947
King's kind of hard to learn because of his massive amount of grapples. If you want a decent recommendation, Lee is pretty good if you want to kick shit in while looking smug, maybe a Mishima if you can deal with the combos.
>>379088221
You kind of have to practice though, just fight AI and learn moves as you fight, if you don't do that shit then you'll never actually be somewhat good at the game.
>>
>>379088407
Git gud if you actually care about getting better.

Quit if you're just a casual babbie that want results without putting the time in.
>>
>>379088529

I don't know. Maybe baking I guess.
>>
>>379088567
But wont they just use low attacks to hit me while im down as well?
>>
>>379087118
it is that tthing that makes people feel good even though they are actually useless
>>
>comparing Souls to fucking Tekken
>got BTFO and had to make a thread crying about it
The autism of Souls fags knows no bounds
>>
>>379088213
I can only assume they see your character or rank and say "nah"
>>
>>379086150
Then why the fuck would you buy a fighting game if you're not willing to put in the effort to learn the fucking game?
>>
>>379088394
That mentality makes no sense, especially in a game like Tekken where you always win at least some amount of games. And no, winning is no fun to me if I just dial shit that was approved by the meta-gods. I want to interact with my opponent, read him, get into his head, be excited when I notice that he predicted my move etc. THAT's the fun part of a fighting game.

>>379088496
This will never happen. Even the world champion will constantly lose against other god-tier players. You will always be matched against others who are roughly your skill level, so why does it matter if you are Dan or God?
>>
>>379088654

> just fight AI and learn moves as you fight

Bad idea. As someone who plays the game mostly on Treasure mode right now,playing against AI is basically just abusing their aggressiveness because any sort of offensive play against will just be blocked because they fucking read inputs. It's fucking boring because the game punishes you for going aggressive.

Players are a lot more unpredictable however.
>>
>>379088561
Playing something when you're not having fun doesn't make sense, it's not worth it to me even if you eventually have fun (after playing a lot of hours).

But I guess some people have fun practicing and when they get bodied they see it as a challenge instead of being frustrated, so it's ok then.
>>
I'm the most casual faggot on this board and even i can do a 10 hit combo with lili
I haven't touched online cause i know i'll be bodied to death but i have a lot of fun in treasure mode, currently fighter rank, 4 hours of playtime.
>>
>>379088976
>so why does it matter if you are Dan or God?
Because playing at a higher level is more fun.
>>
>>379088702
>he cant do both at the same time

KEK
>>
>>379088976

>You will always be matched against others who are roughly your skill level

The guy I fought just lately begs to disagree. Fuck Asia, but the ping in NA is just so bad.
>>
>>379088561
>Well you can't enjoy a fighting game if you don't win
speak for yourself
>>
epic souls falseflagging
>>
>>379088819
Depends. If they already diealed the follow up, they will wiff and THEN you can punish them. If they didn't, then yes they can hit you low. But that's better than getting up, get hit and land on the ground again and again and again.
>>
>>379088924
After 1ms? I only got to play one online match in fucking tournament and the host decided to fuck off after he lost in the first round.

I'm in player match and I can't get an opponent because that fucking message error keeps showing up.

FIX THE FUCKING SERVERS!
>>
>>379088823
It's a common practice among shitters that plays other genre like FPS or MOBA

>A-At least It's not entirely m-my fault that we lost! H-Haha!

It's just a defensive mechanism to avoid having to put the blame on themselves and analyse why they are shit at the game. The "problem" with fighting games is that you have no one to blame but yourself so they go find the excuses in other games like OP.
>>
>>379089148
>10 hit combo
I hope you don't mean a 10-hit string. Those are absolute trash and will only create bad habits. You're better off learning real combos, from juggles.
>>
what's the new game mode included on the deluxe edition?
>>
>>379086685
So like in SFV right now?
>>
>>379085684
How is it hard as Kof?

Fucking homosexuals these days.
>>
>>379089232
Good point, ill keep it in mind
>>
>>379089089

Well it's like games like Diablo, where being efficient is the only way to have fun. In Diablo it doesnt matter what you do,as long as it kills a lot of shit because dying obviously sucks.

Same with fighting games. Getting your shit pushed in isn't as fun as say in a third person shooter like Vice City where you die by having your car explode as it slams into a police barricade.
>>
>>379088671
>if someone is not enjoying something and doesn't want to waste hours and hours on it, it means he's a casual babbie
If you like the game and want to get better, practicing is worth it, but if you're not enjoying it, keep playing the game is just torture.
>>
>>379088221
The gist of it? It's like sports. You can play casually with others but there's a lot of people that actually want to get better at it.
>>
>>379089470
bowling, probably
>>
>>379089004
Um what? I just spam the same three hit combo with Lili and win all of my treasure matches lmao
>>
>>379089470

Tekken Bowling it seems.
>>
File: rakkikuroe.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
rakkikuroe.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>
>>379089004
He's right though. I'll learn more about my character (in the beginning) if I can try stuff against a dumb bot. If my human opponent knows my character matchup, I can't learn anything as a beginner because they'll shut me down before I know what's happening.
>>
>>379089760

Lili is a cheat though. Her flipping kick makes the CPU go full idiot mode.
>>
>>379089350
i mean the 10 hit in the command list.

What's the difference between 10 hit string and combo?
>>
>>379089859
Fantastic rationalization bro
>>
File: patrick-bateman.gif (971KB, 500x490px) Image search: [Google]
patrick-bateman.gif
971KB, 500x490px
Post yfw:
>Slow motion clash before final hit on final round
>GREAT
>>
>>379088929
Not that guy, but I am willing to learn "decently" or average.I'm not gonna practice hours to perfect certain combos or juggles to the point that the hours I put in training mode is bigger then the hours I put playing with people

FGC autism is a disease
>>
>>379085684
Play as Lili and start bodying plebs
>>
>>379089805

The problem is some stuff you learn against bots wont work so well against people. Playing with CPUs will only make you pick up bad habits, and that is either by spamming shit or just baiting their AI.
>>
>>379089636
If getting better in and off itself is what you enjoy, then fine. But then you don't have to be commanded to do so. What I mainly enjoy about fighting games (besides sexy female fighers in lewd outfits) is the interaction between opponents. The best part is when both have almost zero health and try to zone each other. Then it gets almost psychological and you have to predict your opponents next move or you're dead. I rather experience such a situation and lose than to dial a long combo I learned by heart and get a perfect against a noob.
>>
>>379089932
I love the slow motion clashes, I've had times where I couldn't tell how it'd go right until the last split second
>>
>>379089920

Well she is. Try playing as other shit characters like Eliza. With Lili you can just use that same combo over and over because the AI has no defense against it.
>>
>>379089749
>>379089763
Cool. Shame I bought the standard one. I love the tekken 5 bowling mode
>>
>>379089610
That's exactly my point.

Practicing your execution, learning matchups, analysing your mistakes and discovering new strategies are all a major part of the fun in a fighting game, not winning. Winning comes with the application of all the things I mentioned above. If you don't find all of these fun then don't bother buying any other fighting game in the future. You're a casual babbie if you still do buy them and complain about them on /v/ over and over again like OP.
>>
>>379089781
How do you pick different haircolors? When I pick another haristyle, it's always silver by default.
>>
>>379086150
>real talent

you're on the board for video games

there's never been a video game that involves "real talent".

but yes fighting games actually take skill and practise to be good at.
>>
File: mraven.jpg (182KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
mraven.jpg
182KB, 1920x1080px
>>379090181
Press triangle.
>>
>>379090162
I do the same with Asuka's combos
>>
Tekken is a hardgame to get into competitively. you got 20 year veterans to go against and getting hit by those hugw juggle combos suck all the fun out of it.
>>
File: 1431002438602.jpg (14KB, 227x236px) Image search: [Google]
1431002438602.jpg
14KB, 227x236px
>lose match
>want watch it so I can learn what I did wrong
>realize there is no replay function
Are you fucking serious?
>>
>>379090203

Well it is true. No other video game genre has the same stigma behind it other than fighting games. You don't see people making up a Third Person Shooter Club, no, it's the fucking FGC where only big boys are allowed.
>>
>>379089805
>>379090042
Yep. In Tekken, the most effective move against bots is jumping in and kicking high. 99% of the time, they'll eat that shit even on high levels. Humans almost never get hit by such a jump in.

The best way to practice as a newbie is to fight with friends or in the lower ranks online.
>>
>>379090370
>Press share button
>It's recorded the last 15 minutes and you can save the match easily
Wow what a grind.
>>
>>379090478
>PS4
>>
>>379090360
>tfw get launched by some devil jin guy electric fist launching me and then juggling me into a wall for like 70% of my health
heckin angery
>>
It's not that hard. I already won 3 matches on ranked, and I'm a total newbie. I lost around 10 of them, some of them I got my shit totally wrecked, but some of them were very close. Just don't give up just because you lose. Learn from your mistakes, be patient, don't be an insecure faggot that wants to win always, remember the game just launched so there's a lot of good players in the lower ranks, etc.

Also learn to cover and when to attack.
>>
I literally never encounter a Jack or that other big dude online. Are they THAT unviable?

Also, that Tiger cunt seems imba to me.
>>
>>379090574
>It's not that hard, I already went 3-10 in ranked against other beginners
>>
>>379090665
Jack is considered lowtier or uncool
>>
I think Dark Souls spoiled in Action Games. In Dark Souls, you always had your trusty 'dodge' button when you're in danger. Playing a fighting game after almost 10 years and realizing there is no easy way to put a gap between you and your enemy made me feel like a sitting duck. I felt so immobile.
>>
>>379090406
Then don't play the ones where you can't master specials or juggles.

Play smash or any street fighter past 3 or injustice.
>>
File: Laughing Benimarus.png (187KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
Laughing Benimarus.png
187KB, 900x506px
>>379090535
>On PC
>Doesn't know how to record gameplay
My mistake, I didn't know you had brain damage.
>>
>>379090665

Big guys have big hitboxes that are easy to abuse.
>>
>>379090687
Obviously as I am not retarded, I don't expect to win every match online when I'm new to Tekken in general. And as I said, I'm not an insecure teenager that's going to post a thread on /v/ because he can't win.
>>
>>379090574
I just hope that the pool of players will stay big. Right now, I'm having tons of fun because there are a lot of players who are like me. In a couple of months, only the better players may stay. That's the situation I was in when I bought Tekken X Street Fighter after it was already old. Not only did the game suck, but there was nobody for me to play with except people who destroyed me 100% of the time.
>>
>>379089950
Then that's fine then, you have your own goal. I don't understand why people complain when fighting games are all about the "you reap what you sow" analogy. If you play to be decent at chess, you'll get shit on by a pro player that plays to be the best player in the world. It's not autism, it's just having a bigger goal than you. Stop trying to denigrate people that aims higher than you, faggot.
>>
>>379090859
desu still no excuse
a replay function for the last x matches would be nice
they could even make it so you see your opponent and exactly which moves he did complete with a move list

would be nice learning material
>>
If you want a fighting game with swords pick Soul Calibur, you autist.
>>
>>379089950
That's why ranks exist, so you match up with people of a similar skill level. If you're not willing to learn the mechanics of a game then clearly that genre isn't for you. It's pretty common knowledge that fighting games have a high skill ceiling so why would you buy into it knowing full well that there was a lot to remember and apply?
>>
I have no complaints except one thing:

Paul has a quick hit that does as much damage as an ult. Wtf?
>>
>>379090406
Yes but it's the same as something like Ping Pong club. Or anything competitive.

if you walked into Ping Pong club or some shit and you sucked ass then you'd have to get used to people being better than you because they've actually practiced or something. You'd have to just suck it up and practice to get better before you beat those guys. And yes talking shit is a natural aspect of any kind of competitive game or sport.

Honestly when people make threads like this it's obvious they're the kind of unathletic nerd who's never attempted a sport of any kind or anything that involved skill and competition with other human beings. Just wasting life playing games that hand you a victory. You need to have a drive to be competitive to enjoy these kinds of games, that's literally the entire point. It's hard to beat other people, that's why it feels good to win. That's why they have tournaments and esports teams that get corporate sponsors, and the players who make a living off those kind of things are probably playing these games 8-12 hours a day as if its a job. Even so you can just play the game casually and still have fun getting better at it without ever wanting to be a pro or some shit, just playing with friends or online or whatever. But usually /v/tards are the type of typical beta male early quitter who would never have the tenacity to get good at something like that, be it sports, games or pretty much anything.

If this isn't fun for you in any way, then just sell the game and never play a fighting game again.
>>
>>379090962

But it's not on PC.
>>
>>379089915
10 hit strings are a preprogrammed set of moves that don't naturally combo, which means you can stop them dead in their tracks.

They're an archaic staple to Tekken that honestly should've been removed decades ago. You only see them used in low level play.
>>
>>379090859
Well, I didn't know I had to capture matches using external software because Tekken 7 is even more basic than SFV.

Enjoy getting no matches in, btw. :3
>>
File: character_chihiro_pop02.jpg (228KB, 635x358px) Image search: [Google]
character_chihiro_pop02.jpg
228KB, 635x358px
I dont think Lee is doing it for me.

Whats a good character for aggressive oriented poking and also a well rounded character?
>>
>>379091026
you mean the death fist?

he had this for years
>>
>>379091138
Law.
>>
>>379091138
Kuma
>>
>>379090687
His mentality is at the right place as a beginner and it's players like him that will fuck you up in 2-3 months (implying you won't break the game and have a tantrum about you losing too much before that).

Shut the fuck up.
>>
>>379090063
>The best part is when both have almost zero health and try to zone each other.
You're not seeing this because you're simply not good. You refuse to practice and rather spend that time writing essays on why fighting games are terrible because you always get bodied.
>>
>>379091204
>he had this for years
How does that excuse the insane damage it does?
>>
>player does a 2-3 punch that takes out 1/3rd of my hp
>uninstall.exe
>>
File: when the bell ring just right.jpg (343KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
when the bell ring just right.jpg
343KB, 1920x1080px
>>379091071
>Already at initiate in Ranked
>Been playing lobbies all weekend
Getting plenty of matches, friend.
>>
>>379091138
You just described feng
>>
>>379091390
Why a bitch gotta lie?
>>
>>379090687
He has a healthy attitude, patience knowing he's a beginner but that if he keeps trying he can get better. This is how you actually have fun playing fighting games: enjoying the pursuit of improving yourself rather than just bitching about not winning every match.
>>
>>379086260
It took me a few minutes of reading item descriptions and listening to Loremaster Vaati but I have a theory.

You're a faggot because you have a dick up your ass 24/7
>>
Beating tekken fans with akuma Street fighter style is so great i'm not even good at tekken my last was tekken 3 i'm more of a street fighter guy. So satisfying beating guys at their own game and make them rage, love it!
Who else akuma here?
>>
>>379091364
>Player lands one hit
>Follows up with an easy as fuck 15+ hit juggle combo that takes off 3/4 of your health
>>
File: cheers.gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
cheers.gif
1MB, 320x240px
>>379091029
Preach.
>>
File: 1490026250863.gif (1MB, 300x223px) Image search: [Google]
1490026250863.gif
1MB, 300x223px
>>379090687
>Someone new to the game isn't great
>>
>>379090687
If you read he said that while some were blowouts, some were close, that anon has the right mentality that casuals can never apply to a serious competitive game. When you're brand new you should be focusing on getting better, not staring at your win rate and demoralizing yourself.
>>
File: 1424668176433.jpg (77KB, 300x360px) Image search: [Google]
1424668176433.jpg
77KB, 300x360px
>>379091551
I'm with you, my man.

>landing an 80% FADC combo
>>
>>379091348
Err what? I said that I love Tekken and never even alluded to a fighting game being terrible. I described the situation in a fighting game I enjoy and that is more important to me than winning.

If winning is the only fun aspect of the game to you, then good luck because it's virtually impossible to always win in a fighting game like this. You will matched against better and better players until you eventually run into a wall, regardless of how much time and effort you're willing to invest. Even a world champion constantly loses.

I rather have fun and gain experience as a side effect, not because "HURR GOTTA BE THE BEST"
>>
File: what u mean.gif (1MB, 268x274px) Image search: [Google]
what u mean.gif
1MB, 268x274px
>>379091502
Ranked works on PS4 with a simple workaround. Lobbies have worked since day zero without issue. Stop being a retard. Initiate isn't even a high rank, any retard can mash through the kyus and dans, I'm not boasting.
>>
File: Gagging Swallow.jpg (616KB, 786x1037px) Image search: [Google]
Gagging Swallow.jpg
616KB, 786x1037px
>>379086605
>dead Franchise

It put out 3 solid main games, all of which have several ports. It's as dead as any long standing action game franchise in that it hasn't gotten an entry in this turd of a generation yet.

Being a souls faggot you probably think not being dead means turning to Assassin's Creed levels of beating that dead horse. Never seen a franchise burned it self as fast as Souls Shit did, can't even stand looking at them now,
>>
>>379091138
Lars, Feng, Bob
>>
>>379088116
Sounds like you just need some kind of mental scapegoat for you to rationalize the fact that you lost. Which is really really sad
>>
>play Akuma
>cr. LP in light tatsu
>it doesn't link in a match
Is my timing off or is it not a true string?
>>
>>379091648

>not staring at your win rate and demoralizing yourself.

It's the curse of arena shooters my dude. We're all used to seeing those score screens in Quake and CS at the end of every match where people were ridiculed for having bad Kills/Deaths ratios.

It's even the entire rationale for Vietnam

>US loses Vietnam war
>B-but we had higher kills than them!
>>
>>379085684
>At least in games like Dark Souls, there is a lore justification if you fucking suck at it

No, there isn't.
>>
>>379091361
1.its very transparent
2.it cant be used in a combo

you can learn to dodge it easly once you learn how it looks
>>
>>379092092

>Prepare to Die
>You will lose your souls over and over again, ha ha ha
>>
>>379092001
US never lost the Vietnam war, we just had to pull out because the public didn't back it
>hurr durr
>>
How do I git gud with Alisa?
>>
>>379092147
Lore doesn't matter in a fighting game, kiddo.
>>
>>379090930
>>379091000
What's with this "holier than thou" attitude? Fighting games are fun, but saying how there is a high skill level ceiling and "hurr durr best players in the world are having a bigger goal than you" is pretty retarded. Fighting games aren't just that. I am not gonna fly to a fucking tournament and waste my time and money on that kind of shit, and I wouldn't be in Korea playing against the most pro players out there, I'd play with people from where I live, learn something from them and continue enjoying the game.

Did you buy your first fighting game caring about any of that shit? Of course not. After the SF4 revival, suddenly everyone here try to become this pro FGC/esports player where they don't bother do anything else

What a load of bullshit.
>>
>>379089480
Yeah but people will play it and not feel robbed.
>>
File: paintrain.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
paintrain.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>tfw blown out by every gigas I fight and no way to defend myself
this fucking character needs to be banned
>>
I want to find a fighting game and get good. If I have never played one before, where should I start?
>>
>no muting on online

Yes, I totally want to hear some dumb nigger caughing for an hour because he can't handle smoking weed without choking.
>>
>>379092385
play as Lili
>>
>>379092291

You do realize fighting games are akin to actual sports right? It isn't just a video game, which is why there is a high barrier for entry. Like anyone can play basket ball, but obvious all of you will be shit compared to those in the big leagues
>>
>tfw watching all the compliation and opening videos before doing story mode

The graphics of the earlier games were so bad, Tekken 4 was when the characters looked decent for once.
>>
>>379092385
Maybe block, you idiot. and not mash a button everytime
>>
>>379092423
dead or alive 5
>>
>>379092143
>It can't be used in a combo
Yeah it can. I did it the other day. Besides, Demolition Man is way more dangerous, starts low, and is easy as shit to do now.
>>
>>379092423
Guilty Gear Xrd Rev2

Best tutorial systems
>>
File: what.gif (2MB, 350x197px) Image search: [Google]
what.gif
2MB, 350x197px
>>379092492
>block a grapple character when they're in
>>
>>379091695
Yeah he has some nice wall carry with fadc and damn his rage art is so cheat i just land it 100% of the time.
>>
>>379092492
how?
>>
>>379089148
You should set the second ai action to block all in training mode if you want to see what will actually work in a match. 10 hit strings will not, though you can still use them for extended pressure or making your jab punishes better.
>>
>>379086154
you are a couple of years too late
>>
>>379092552

Seconded. The combos are far easier to pull off without mashing every button in your controller. Just mixing low punch and high punch will have Honkers do a rapid fire combo ala bruce lee.
>>
>>379092385
>banning the worst character in the game
>>
>>379091974
I think only str tatsu links with light punch
>>
>>379086150
>Waaahh im not good at this thing!
>Waaahh I have to learn how to be good at something?
Are you just a failure at everything in life? How is it you walked into something expecting to not have to learn or practice at all?
>>
>>379092790
>worst character
>3 hits to kill you
>3 hits with low startup frames
>>
>>379085684
Your kind are what ruined the SF franchise.
>>
>>379092291
How is it retarded? Again, I've never said being a casual or having small goals is bad, but don't fucking complain when you lose to someone who has bigger goals with the game and as a result, is dedicated 10 times more than you. If enjoying the game for you is just learning a few things by playing with people in your region, no one is against that. Gather up your friends in your basement or in an online lobby and go at it but don't come crying when you get shat on when you play someone better than you in rank.
>>
>>379085684
GIT GUD FAGGOT
>>
story mode on highest difficulty is brutal
>>
File: Tekken7.jpg (5KB, 258x60px) Image search: [Google]
Tekken7.jpg
5KB, 258x60px
>tfw can't into fightan games
>tfw got raped by Devil Kazuya repeatedly
>tfw I must now leave the fighting game community

Was a fun couple of hours though, wish I was better but pressing buttons is hard.
>>
Can some one post gigas cosmetics and colors or is there somewhere that's got them all?
>>
what are some easy as fuck beginner characters that help me learn the game and not get fucked

im currently trying to play asuka,king and leo
>>
>>379085684
It was $50, falsflagger. Try again later.
>>
>>379093180
Katarina is the one they specifically made for beginners
>>
>>379093098
Do you get anything out of storymode except cutscenes? So far I've only forced myself to play treasure battles for the outfits. I don't like playing against bots. Is playing the story worth it or do you just get cutscenes and trophies?
>>
>>379093180
katarina
>>
>>379093180
Lili
>>
File: 1495233813885.jpg (146KB, 960x758px) Image search: [Google]
1495233813885.jpg
146KB, 960x758px
>>379085684
>I need a story reason for me being shit at the game
oh my fuck
>>
File: swans.jpg (135KB, 967x761px) Image search: [Google]
swans.jpg
135KB, 967x761px
What's the verdict on PS4 vs. PC?

I have both but I don't know which to get. I hear PS4 has exclusive content and a larger user-base.
>>
Is there an arcade mode?
>>
>>379093180
>that help me learn the game
Yes
>and not get fucked
This is going to happen regardless of the character
Lars is pretty solid, but those three are okay too
>>
>>379093320
customizations /panels, health bars etc.
>>
>>379093297
That explains a lot.
>>
>>379092291
How is any of that a holier than thou attitude? You have to learn a lot to improve at the game, I never said said anything about going to international tournaments or going pro.
>Did you buy your first fighting game caring about any of that shit?
About learning how to string shit together and actually get good? Yes, you fucking dumpling.
>>
>>379093297
>>379093328
Spamming 4 is not going to help him learn the game
>>
>>379093370
PC is better in every single aspect
>online actually works
>much higher resolution
>less input delay
>can use whatever controller you want to
>free online

Even a lot of tekken pros and japs play on PC now
>>
Any other newbies on PS4 that want to learn and practice the game together?
>>
File: sakki.png (42KB, 618x557px) Image search: [Google]
sakki.png
42KB, 618x557px
Can someone give me some Lucky Chloe advice? I really have not played any 3D fighting game in the past to any real extent so I have no idea what I'm doing. I do go to tournaments and stuff for 2D fighters so I have those concepts down if it helps.
>>
>>379093370
PC has better resolution and can have superior load times if u have the game installed on SSD

online is fucked on every platform

>>379093378
yes, but you dont get a character ending after beating it like in previous tekkens
>>
>>379093378
Yes but its called treasure hunt.
You basically do the same as in arcade mode but get cosmetic items for every win also some rounds have modifiers like double damage or double speed
>>
>>379093356
I understand what he means though. If you immerse yourself in a game where you're supposed to be a loser, then losing bothers you far less than losing while imagining that you're a godlike fighting pro.
>>
>>379093518
I'd be down later today. Im completely new to this game so I kind of want to do long sets to kind of get the flow of the game down.

Anyone else who also wants to learn the game together add me too.
>>
>>379085684
lol see you on scrubquotes x
>>
Tekken Character Overview:
Akuma: 50/50s and Unorthodox Playstyle (Street Fighter)
Alisa: Poking and Turtle
Asuka: Turtle and Evasive
Bob: Versatile and Poking
Bryan: Turtle and Counter Hit Baiting
Claudio: Unique Power-ups and Meme Hopkick
Devil Jin: Mishima and Versatile
Dragunov: Rushdown and Punishment
Eddy: 50/50s and Evasive
Eliza: Unorthodox Playstyle (Street Fighter) and Rushdown
Feng: Versatile and Evasive
Gigas: Rushdown and Long Reach Grappler
Heihachi: Mishima and Rushdown
Hwoarang: Rushdown and Unorthodox Playstyle (Huge Moveset)
Jack-7: Turtle and Long Reach
Jin: Versatile and Poking
Josie: Poking and Punishment
Katarina: Mix-ups and CH Baiting
Kazumi: Rushdown and Poking
Kazuya: Mishima and Turtle
King: Grappler and 50/50s
Kuma/Panda: Set-ups and Long Reach
Lars: Versatile
Lee/Violet: Poking and CH Baiting
Leo: Versatile and Punishment
Lili: Evasive and Rushdown
Ling Xiaoyu: Evasive and Set-ups
Lucky Chloe: Poking and Set-ups
Marshall Law: Rushdown and CH Baiting
Master Raven: Versatile and Unorthodox (Specializes in Space Control)
Miguel: Rushdown and Poking
Nina: Rushdown and Poking
Paul: 50/50s and Punishment
Shaheen: CH Baiting and Mix-ups
Steve: CH Baiting and Rushdown
Yoshimitsu: Unorthodox (Situational Tools) and Set-ups
>>
>>379093562
Just check out her moves in practice mode. I play her and she doesn't exactly have a ton of moves to go through, some pretty easy to execute combos
>>
>over 20 "The connection to the oppenent has been lost" in a row

I'm about to throw my controller against the fucking wall. This is more frustrating than actually getting double perfected
>>
>>379093752
>50/50s
never heard of this one before
>>
>>379093752
Just link the video next time.
>>
I'm playing online for the first time. Wish me luck!!!
>>
>>379093723
Sick. Will do. Region?
>>
>>379089636
>>379092456
>it's like sports

No, it isn't. Practicing an actual sport will give you health benefits, video games doesn't. Plus no one cares about meta of the game or if it's discussed very heavily like the autism that you guys have for fighting games.
>>
>>379094027
Norcal, USA
>>
>>379093297
>>379093328
guess ill try her out

>>379093393
Well,I mean I dont want move spam that makes me win the game i just want to have a chance even though
>>
>>379094038
What is the health benefit of those practicing marksmanship for olympics?
>>
>>379094150
*even though I dont know the complete moveset and am still learning
>>
>>379094038
I'm sure athletes play sports to burn some carbs.
>>
I haven't been able to play a single online match. Are the servers shitty or is it just me?
>>
>>379092739
I really am it just took me awhile to realize it because I liked playing them, but the soulsfags are absolute cancer and won't let up even in current year
>>
>>379094103
Other side of the planet. But we can work something out.
>>
>>379094038
They mean chess and poker.
>>
>>379094038

But people do. Normies who enjoy sports like foot ball will often discuss their favorite teams and players, even those who don't even play football. Same with fighting games, which is why the FGC exists. It's way more relevant and sophisticated than your run of the mill youtube personalities.
>>
>>379094379
Servers probably meet bare minimum to host online games to save money and say "look, we got online!" Wouldn't expect this shit from a game which sole's attraction is online matches.
>>
File: 1466527276047.gif (791KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
1466527276047.gif
791KB, 300x168px
>>379094038
Man, just admit that your bad at fighters and they aren't for you. You're wasting your time getting mad at people for being better at them than you.
>>
>>379091974
>Play Kasumi
I know that feeling.
3 into WGF never works because WGF only hits high, and won't work on counterhit for some reason, meaning that my primary launchers are normally hopkick, and FF+4.
>>
>>379094669
...but I bought this game to play shit tons or online matches? Arcade has been a piece of cake so fat
>>
>>379094273
you cant find any or you cant connect to any? if u cant connect then just wait on the list and do nothing, someone will challenge you
>>
>Buy Tekken 7 because of /v/ hype and shilling
>Get my soul crushed online with 0 wins
>It's going to be fun they said

Fighting games, never again, /v/. Never again. Good thing I didnt fall for the Revelator 2 hype.
>>
>>379094923
ment for
>>379094379
>>
>>379085812
tekkenzaibatsu is fucking dead.
>>
>>379095014
Why are you losing?
>>
>>379091894
agreed
honestly this is just sad
>>
>>379095014
>instead of analyzing why he lost, he cries over his 0 win record and blames it on /v/

And another casual filtered! Good riddance.
>>
>>379094235
Who the hell think of marksmanship when people talk about sports?

>>379094370
They have to reach a certain weight goal. You think being fat can help them achieve things?

>>379094631
Who are "they"? Don't put words in their mouth.

>>379094659
People discuss favorite teams and players, not actual strategies.

>>379094675
Nice excuse, shitter.

Why are people this annoyed at the fact that fighting games are not fucking sports and doesn't give you any health benefits whatsoever? Competitive gaming is a fucking joke and maybe you anons will think of this years later on when you wasted your pity life trying to be good at a video game that won't be relevant when it has a sequel and updates it's mechanics
>>
File: laughandpointlol.jpg (77KB, 720x338px) Image search: [Google]
laughandpointlol.jpg
77KB, 720x338px
>>379085684
>>
File: 1428377297227 (1).gif (2MB, 400x286px) Image search: [Google]
1428377297227 (1).gif
2MB, 400x286px
>a communication has occured
>in a middle of a match

Fucking christ, namco, you fucked it up.
>>
>>379085684
Tekken is mash the game.
>>
>>379093874
basically high-risk high-reward shit
like making decisions that can either give you dickloads of damage
or whiffing and getting fucked hard
>>
>>379095117

I can't react fast enough. Like I want to back away or do some counter shit but for reason my hp just fucking disappears as soon as my enemy lands a hit. I also no time to learn everyone's moves just to know which ones deal the biggest damage. Kazuya is fucking brutal. He does that spinning kick that just stun locks you and juggles you than follows up with a 2 hit punch that sends you flying.
>>
>>379095420
when played by retards, yeah
>>
File: 1491822838504.gif (107KB, 640x448px) Image search: [Google]
1491822838504.gif
107KB, 640x448px
>>379095340
>Why are people this annoyed at the fact that fighting games are not fucking sports
Nigga I never said anything about sports or pros or anything. I'm saying why are people buying fighting games knowing full well they require effort to learn and then complain about that fact.
>>
File: potassuimintint.gif (137KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
potassuimintint.gif
137KB, 250x250px
>>379095420
>>
>>379086154
didnt u hear about how hard souls games r we are TRU gamers xD
>>
>>379095202

How the fuck would I know when I couldn't even understand what the fuck he was doing? These pros literally take like 20 seconds to demolish you. And with no replay function, I won't even know what the fuck just happened, aside from the big YOU LOSE
>>
>>379095340
Everyone's aware it's not a sport, you autist. That's why the term "esport" exists.
>>
>>379095340
> doesn't give you any health benefits whatsoever?
Why do you keep falling back on this? No one said they did.
>>
>>379094669
shit's honestly worked perfect for me on PC
>>
>>379095842
It's annoying as fuck just now being someone new to fighters because the ranks are all over the place due to it just coming out. Given a bit of time everyone should be making their way to their proper skill bracket and you won't match up against as many pros at the game.
>>
>>379095549
if you throw out a move and it's interrupted by your opps move their move deals more damage
back away if you're getting overwhelmed, block attacks by holding back then respond with some strings starting with a simple jab right after you blocked something
>>
>>379085812
>Directing a newbie to Tekken Zaibatsu, the most elitist, toxic, and downright ruthless section of the Tekken community

Site is a shit hole, what the fuck are you doing.
>>
never seen a game with a worse story than tekken jesus christ
>>
>>379096119
>the most elitist, toxic, and downright ruthless

It's the same as here. At least in that place he'll get actual advice instead
>>
>>379096037
Unless all the shitters quit because they're sad they can't compete. It's just going to be the pro players playing at the end of the day and you'll have to git gud the same way.
>>
>>379096229
After Tekken 4, story went bad. T5 and onwards went borderline retarded, especially 6 on how they handled Jin
>>
>>379095340
>shitter
i have no reaction image for this level of irony
>>
>>379085684
There's no point in bitching about getting bodied online since there's a plethora of single player content available out of the box. Also, have you never been ganked in DS before?
>>
>>379093995
WISH. ME. LUCK!
>>
>>379086150
>Fighting game autism is right up there with RTS and MMORPGs with excel broadsheet tier autism where you need to have lightning fast reflexes and memorize a lot of shit.
you just sound like you're bad at everything you do and want to make excuses tbqhfam
>>
File: 1486469656247.png (37KB, 193x204px) Image search: [Google]
1486469656247.png
37KB, 193x204px
You know you can just quit and refund without telling anyone, right? Throwing a tantrum about it on /v/ just makes you look like a fag, and you won't convince me to not like the game.
>>
>>379096658

>defending MMOs and RTS

And they're dead genres for a reason. Nobody plays games just to memorize the meta and do calculations for min/maxing.
>>
>>379096874
*you don't
>>
>>379096869
That's just stupid, Anon. You sound silly.
>>
Post some good fucking lewds
>>
>>379097019

DoW3 and WoW Legion begs to differ. They're dead, anon. DEAD.
>>
>>379096874
why are you wasting your time yelling at an indifferent wall. let people do what they want.
>>
As much as OP sucks dick, his opinion is not completely wrong.
If you want to start competing you have to learn a ton. Have fun learning most of the strings in the game+frame data, because if you don't know that one launcher is only -8 you are gonna get bodied trying to punish it. Right now you also have the shitty situation that most veterans are still below green ranks and fuck your day up.
The initial learning curve is pretty steep compared to SFV, which is the game most people compare T7 to.
>>
>even hard AI in the story just spams the same moves 10 times in a row
wow just like a real online battle!
>>
>>379087661
>tfw likes the Tekken story for being stupid fun
If it had Force and Bowling/Volleyball, it would easily be my GOTY and beat Persona 5. Treasure Battle is good fun, and Online Tournament is my new favorite mode.
>>
File: 1457028255723.jpg (93KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1457028255723.jpg
93KB, 600x600px
>>379097269
Youre most certainly right, T7 is easily harder than sf5. You have to have the right mindset going into this game. Sure you can mash all you want but anyone worth their salt will fuck you up. Youre meant to take the time to learn and get good, not just have everything served to you on a silver platter with ease. Thats what fighting games are about at least to me.

My problem with T7 is that there is NO tutorial or a challenge mode. Other games like injustice 2 and Rev 2 have these why cant T7? Sure people can look up a tutorial online but a lot of casuals who might have been interested in the game wont be bothered to do that.
>>
Is Shaheen as good as Rashid in terms of likeableness? He speaks pretty bad formal Arabic, who the fuck is his actor that fucked it up?
>>
>>379085684
The game is too easy what are you talking about?
>>
File: 1414224652648.jpg (29KB, 170x170px) Image search: [Google]
1414224652648.jpg
29KB, 170x170px
>>379091029
the truth surfaces
>>
Completely new to Tekken/fighting games, maining Steve and loving it, his style is so fun kinda getting bodied by better players though so what's the best way of gittin gud
>>
>>379092663
>rage art is so cheat i just land it 100% of the time.
What do you do to dodge it? Its a grab I know, but side stepping doesnt seem to work for me, Am I just bad at sidestepping? I cant believe I would need to jump it
>>
>>379098241
I also think that a high skill ceiling is important for a fighting game.
Problem is, there is an insane amount of BASIC shit you have to learn, dash cancel/KBD is just needed for some chars.
I come from a long history of Street Fighter, Tekken takes all my fundamentals away because it doesn't even follow basic rules like crouch blocking or l/m/h buttons.
I begin to question if it's worth it to put hundreds of hours into the game.
>>
I regret preordering this piece of shit.

>The connection to opponent has been lost.

Fuck this faggot game and fuck these fucking retards for delaying it for 3 years and STILL MANAGING TO FUCK THIS GAME UP ON RELEASE

FUCK YOU
>>
>>379098658
Keep being aggressive
Bait your opponent to get some counter hits

That's your playstyle
>>
>>379098781
There is a reason why people specify if a game is a 3d or 2d fighter, and its not for the reason of ascetics. Shit is just plain different. There really isn't THAT much to learn, but don't expect to carry the 2d mind set in to a 3d fighter. The quicker to let go and learn anew the faster you'll get good.
>>
So does anyone else here have massive framerate drops whenever Kuma is on the screen?
>>
>>379098781
>KBD
okay how do I wave dash and KBD? Is it F F QCF to wave dash? or is it just one tap of F so F QCF? I also heard mention of needing a neutral in there, but how long should I pause? I feel like the only way I'll learn it is IRL at this point no guides have been terribly helpful
>>
>>379098948
Most of the time is because the other person declined. Lots'o shitters out there waiting to fight someone they feel they can counter with their pick.
>>
>>379086154
Dark Souls became a normie meme after 2
half of /v/ can't accept the loss
>>
File: 1400304273650.png (233KB, 524x541px) Image search: [Google]
1400304273650.png
233KB, 524x541px
is there an option to rematch in private sessions without having to go back to the lobby?
>>
>>379086605
>He doesn't know
>>
>>379099293

Nah, fuck off.

There is no way 30 'Connection to opponent has been lost' in a row is 30 people declining me straight.

The game is fucking broke.

Fuck Bandai Namco for releasing this piece of shit.
>>
>>379086836
>Ganryu is no longer there to have everything and everybody shit on him anymore
Such a shame

>>379087947
Square, Triangle, Square, Triangle +Circle
That should hold you for a while, but you will enrage people with a long suplex animation.

>>379088407
He's not enjoying it because he's losing, which is why he needs to git gud

>>379098658
Learn the dodges, where they go, what they avoid etc. and have a look for moves that you can used when they're knocked down
>>
>>379099592
literally no problems for the PC net code, im assuming console problems?
>>
>>379099592
*Shrug*
Werks for me on PC
>>
>>379099702
>>379099714

>Playing Tekken 7 on PC

look at these cuckolds lmao
>>
How do I dodge Akuma's Rage Art? He grabs me if I block, and sidestepping didn't help.
>>
>>379086150
I suck ass at these types of games but even from just going online and getting battered for a bit I've already gotten tons better. Sounds like you're the autist who can't handle losing a few times in order to learn.
>>
File: 1471778009085.jpg (3KB, 109x125px) Image search: [Google]
1471778009085.jpg
3KB, 109x125px
>>379091071
>because Tekken 7 is even more basic than SFV
>so bootyblasted '''he''' outright lies and uses passive aggressive smileys
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbtwQxNQfxY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJEJ8PJXoaM

learn

learn

learn

do it again

again

again

again
>>
File: 0CPmoTt.gif (2MB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
0CPmoTt.gif
2MB, 360x360px
>>379099916
you're the one with connection issues anon, and longer loading times
>>
>>379099924
Just jump and kick
>>
>>379099924
I'm convinced its sheer luck, story mode is at a complete standstill for me because of this shit.
>>
>>379100230
you're meant to use your own rage art
Thread posts: 311
Thread images: 39

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.