[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't more people play Pollywog Priest? In my opinion

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: 3232.jpg (9KB, 278x181px) Image search: [Google]
3232.jpg
9KB, 278x181px
Why don't more people play Pollywog Priest? In my opinion hes one of the best support/gankers in the game rn IMO. Destroys Shadowblade and other rushers.
>>
Literally no one plays this game
>>
I played this game once and only once.

It was a very long time ago, I entered the genre through LoL, a person I knew invited for in for a game.

The entire time he did nothing but rage at me, yelling about how my "experience with LoL should make me prepared for this"
HoN wasn't fun and was miles worse than LoL

These days I play HotS
>>
>the best ASSFAGGOTS is the least played
Why is this allowed?
>>
>>379088604
Because S2 fucked up big time
>>
Why is dota 2 so slow compared to HoN?
>>
>>379085254
Because electrician does massive disabling, roaming and ganking better with the 50 seconds grip and slow with 0,1 sec cooldown, all while being fucking invincible.

i miss hon and yes, i was a elec main
>>
>>379088816
I blame the fact that source engine wasnt made for this kind of game, while HoN engine was pretty much an improved copy of warcraft 3 engine, which, for me, is still the best RTS engine.

Just think about it. Dota 2 is being played in the Frankenstein corpse of the fucking quake engine.
>>
>>379089013
Zephyr spammer here. We could have been best lanemates
>>
File: strife-screen-g.jpg (425KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
strife-screen-g.jpg
425KB, 1600x900px
Reminder that S2 tried to make a LoL clone
>>
>>379085254
Is Gollywog Priest Puck's clone or Rhasta's?
>>
>>379091010
>bright, cartoony aesthetic = LoL
It played nothing like LoL.
>>
>>379085254
RIP best moba, you didn't deserve S2
>>
>>379091239
rhasta
bubbles is the puck clone
>>
>>379085254
>Why don't more people play Pollywog Priest?
Because people have to actually play HoN in order to play a specific hero in HoN
>>
>>379089263
The engine history really doesn't have anything to do with this sort of thing unless it's being scripted on a very high level
>>
>>379092286
>streamlined dota for retards with weak CC and shorter cooldowns
It played a whole lot like LoL
>>
>>379094462
Nah, HoN was the closest-to-dota dotalike, but dota is still the reigning king. HoN had a much faster pace but compared to modern dota the pace difference is barely noticeable.
>>
>>379095401
That's a pic of Strife, not HoN ya doofus
>>
>>379095401
He's talking about Strife.
>>379094462
>streamlined dota for retards with weak CC and shorter cooldowns
Spare me your dotard descriptions. The money generation, jungle, side objectives and itemization were nothing like LoL or dota.
>>
>>379095669
You can't ignore that everything else played exactly like LoL though.
No game is a LoL clone by your definition, but there are shit tons of LoL clones out there.
>>
there was a time that I played a lot of ASSFAGGOTS. just to try them, but I never tried HoN. Too late to try it?
>>
>>379096309
It kind of is, the game's still intact and has enough people to play but the community is worse than any other dotalike and everyone assumes you've been playing for years
>>
>>379096309
Sure, then weep for the fact it is dead in the west
Seriously, mechanically, its the best assfaggots.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.