[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do people play Diablo 3 or Path of Exile when Diablo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: diablo2.jpg (334KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
diablo2.jpg
334KB, 640x480px
Why do people play Diablo 3 or Path of Exile when Diablo 2 still exists?
>>
because I'm sick and tired of playing in a resolution for ants.
>>
>>379084582
Haven't there been an HD patch around for ages?
>>
>>379084319
Because Diablo 2 is bad.
>>
>>379084660
yeah but you can't use those online.
>>
>>379084319
Because they play games for gameplay. Fancy that.
>>
I've never played any of the Diablos. Should I start with the original Diablo or play the recreated version in Diablo III patch?
>>
>>379085275
Im in the same situation and the only way i could get diablo 1 to work on windows 10 was with and hd mod. Its literally impossible otherwise
Just letting you know
>>
>>379085275
>recreated version in Diablo III patch

it's not really anything like diablo 1, I would avoid at all costs
>>
>>379085275
You can try to get the HD mod for D1, though it's not quite the same experience. A much better choice than that abomination they stuck in D3 though.
>>
>>379084319
Is there a way to fix that one Paladin charge bug? i like that build but goddammit, my character gets stuck often and sometimes gets me killed.
>>
>People still play games that are 15+ years old

get with the times, gramps
>>
>>379084319
>Why do people play Diablo 3 when Diablo 2 and Path of Exile still exist?

ftfy
>>
File: Diablo 2 game cover.jpg (2MB, 1565x946px) Image search: [Google]
Diablo 2 game cover.jpg
2MB, 1565x946px
>>379085275
D1 is pretty much abandonware at this point I don't think Blizz even sells it at their store.
Pirate it, it's great and still holds up today unless you're some sore of faggot casual.
Then play D2 and the expansion and weep at what they did to D3.

D1 HD is alright but nowhere near a 'true experience'.
>>
File: IMG_7527.png (781KB, 503x1275px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7527.png
781KB, 503x1275px
The resolution sucks on modern monitors, 3/4 of the playerbase is bots and spam, and trading to get ahead has always fucking sucked. That's the one thing D3 got right. It's fun to play MidianXL every now and then but fuck bnet.
>>
>>379084718
>caring about online

l m a o
>>
>>379086427
>WUG
>WUW
>WUG
>WUW
Trading was alright, D3 fucked it with having drop-rate be dictated by the RMAH.
Also bots are fucking cancer holy god damn fuck.
http://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=61493376
this is god damn mandatory for any anon that wants to go online.
>>
>>379084660
The irony is that i always wanna use that mod, but
when i did it was sooooo zoomed out, so i just used
one level higher res than max native was.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.