[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /v/ think of this game? Personally it's fucking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_2223.jpg (471KB, 1000x1151px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2223.jpg
471KB, 1000x1151px
What does /v/ think of this game? Personally it's fucking amazing imo, and the oversized sword element is OP.
>>
overpriced
>>
makes me miss the days fromsoft actually made creative games and not souls cookie cutter games
>>
>>379079072
Hol up, family. The game skyrocketed in price after FROM Software started to become popular. While I'm glad that it's still available, $31.19 is far too much to pay for a NES Zelda simulator.
>>
I've had it for years and never really bothered with it. I should probably play it.
>>
File: 1476801059524.jpg (6KB, 199x130px) Image search: [Google]
1476801059524.jpg
6KB, 199x130px
>trying to get boss entries in the bestiary
>>
>>379079072
It's neat. I wish it was based off post-NES games instead though. The original Zelda is the least interesting one to clone.
>>
I played it on release and got bored after creating my character. I got through the first forest area and stopped playing after that. I remember wielding a comically huge sword the sword was the size of half the screen, I swear. I'm thinking about bringing out my ps3 and this game why should I go back to it tell me why?
>>
>>379079936
Which is why they added ridiculous shit and great humor to it.

Great little game.
>>
>>379079885
It's a gem. Play it.
>>
I wish this game would end up on the PS4 store someday? Wasn't a vita port in development as well? What in the hell happened with that?
>>
File: IMG_2224.jpg (832KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2224.jpg
832KB, 1280x720px
>>379080031
An actual greatsword haha this game was great.
>>
I still have to beat it, I think I beat the temple with the bee boss and just stopped for the longest time, tried to get back into it and got so lost not even guides could help me. One day.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.