[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is the worst levelling system of any game ever made.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: License_Board.jpg (66KB, 768x576px) Image search: [Google]
License_Board.jpg
66KB, 768x576px
This is the worst levelling system of any game ever made. Prove me wrong.
>>
>>379075614
Remember what came before it?
>>
>>379075704
Which one? The sphere grid? The junction system? The materia system? They all had their flaws but they were way better.
>>
>>379075614
Oblivion. Manages to combine shitty micro-management of skills, with shitty level scaling, meaning if you're not going out of your way to make sure you get the max number of +5s every level up, you're going to be falling behind the enemies bigtime. And even if you do, they still start turning into huge damage sponges
>>
>>379075614
What about Path of Exile?
>>
>>379075614
Fire Emblem and any other game that has stat ups on level up being decided by RNG or non manipulable values. I hate those, you have a problem or two when even fucking Pokémon of all games has a better level up system.
>>
>>379075838
The license board is similar in how you can find yourself getting fucked over if you don't make sure to spend points on health and mp upgrades amd blow it all on the weapons and armor because that sounds cooler. Although at least a little grinding can fix your build there, Oblivion lets you you just permanently screw yourself out of stats forever.
>>
>>379075921
Kys casual
>>
>>379075614
you
are
wrong
>>
File: 1473129026163.jpg (240KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1473129026163.jpg
240KB, 2000x1000px
>>379075823
The sphere grid was my favorite. I fucking love it.
>>
>>379076364

I dislike the license board more for just being bland. I love FF12, but the characters have nothing unique going for them because of this system. Even the international addition is mediocre and barely does anything to fix it.
>>
>>379075614
>what is elderscrolls oblivion
>>
>>379075614
FF13

It was so lame and uninspired.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.