[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There's always threads about how there are no true RTSs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: tigur.jpg (578KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
tigur.jpg
578KB, 1920x1080px
There's always threads about how there are no true RTSs out any longer.

Well the biggest coh2 tournament is ongoing and the game franchise pack is on sale. The game is like 5 years old and to Relic's shame Dawn of War 3 already dropped below coh2 playerbase. CoH2 is definitely the better game. If you want to play a good RTS and didn't get it yet it is finally mature enough and cheap enough, you have no excuse.

If you're still undecided watch the tournament which is live right this moment.
>>
>CoH2

Who gives a fuck when MoW exists?
>>
>>379073336
People who don't want to juggle the inventories of every single infantryman in their command using a 2009 interface as if they are playing 35 parallel RPGs simultaneously.
>>
>>379073049
CoH 1 is superior, especially since Eastern Front went live few days ago.
>>
>>379073336
THIS

MoWAS2 with GSM is THE BEST
>>
>>379073336
Nah, man, fuck having to micromanage the ammo and inventory of a 100 fucking infantrymen.
>>
I played CoH1 for like 20 hours and I've wanted to get back into it, but I've since ended up with CoH2 in my library for a bundle and I don't know which one to play now.
>>
>>379073913
CoH2 has a larger playerbase. 1 has a shitload of fucking snobs that ragequit when you don't play how they tell you, or lose their first tank by being complete retards
>>
>>379073613
>>379073875

I'm a huge casual, and still can't get how someone could find that micromanage difficult? it's even automatic in MOWAS2
>>
>>379074024
Is it actually the better game now? I remember everyone shitting on it around release, saying CoH1 was better.
>>
>westcuck WW 2 games
>still no JAPAN
lmao mowas 2 is still the best.
>>
File: 20170528192637_1.jpg (404KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170528192637_1.jpg
404KB, 1920x1080px
>>379073875
with that attitude you will never lead the Wehrmacht to Victory.
>>
>>379074083
It's not difficult. It's a pain in the ass.
>>
>>379073875
get gud
>>
>>379073613
>>379073875
I must have played 750+ hours in MoW and I've never had much trouble with it, the need arises so rarely it's not an issue when it happens.

Also, you'd be playing AS2 which has it automated anyway, so moot point.
>>
File: tbf_02.jpg (501KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
tbf_02.jpg
501KB, 1920x1080px
>>379073680
I used to be a high level coh1 player and came back with the eastern front mod. It is hilarious how much better coh2 has become, I can't play coh1 any more. So many quality of life fixes went through in 2, better battlefield overview, tank combat is much less rubbery.

Coh1 ranked meta is very cancerous too. I'd forgotten all about the sniper babysitting and the needless fucking micro required to reinforce troops. Oh and Brits and PE are cancer.

>>379074185
CoH2 on release was literal dogshit.
CoH2 now is a superb RTS.
>>
Give me a link
What is the prize?
>>
>>379074228

Pain is the ass just putting a squad near an ammo truck?
>>
>>379074464
>Pain is the ass just putting a squad near an ammo truck?
you're asking too much from the average coh 2 player
>>
File: file.png (274KB, 671x754px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
274KB, 671x754px
>>379074392
I actually have all the DLC even. I don't remember when the hell I got the game and everything. Humble Bundle must have done it or something.
>>
RD a best.
>>
>>379074443
stormless on twitch
i don't remember the exact prize but it's maybe several thousand ameribucks for 1st place, which is pathetic and was crowdfunded anyway since no blizzard / valve standing behind it with wads of cash.
>>
>>379073336
I like MoW too but do you guys have to bring up how MoW is better in every single CoH thread? Can't you just start your own threads instead?
>>
>>379074658
Actually, I'm confused. i thought the biggest complaint about this game was because it was a microtransaction fest, but these just look like decently priced DLCs even at full price. Are the more hidden microtransactions in game or something?
>>
>>379074531
Hell I am a coh 2 player and I won't even dispute this. would rather focus more on combat micro but to each his own.
>>
>>379074808
Of the non-cosmetic things you can buy for real money there are commanders, which do influence gameplay and were typical milking by Sega.

It would be a huge problem but for a few factors: you can get most of them in some bundle or another, the default free ones are usually the strongest anyway, and you can get them simply by playing the game and literally buy any commander you want by farming the ingame currency.

Only cosmetics are cash only.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.