[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what are the chances of a new Ninja Gaiden being announced

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

So what are the chances of a new Ninja Gaiden being announced at E3?

Nioh was pretty successful and I know they mentioned that it could impact the future of NG.
>>
Well the NG games that exist steadily drop in quality past Black, so even if a new one comes out who gives a shit
>>
>>379073250

Well, that's not entirely true. NG3RE is significantly better than NG3.

Obviously the hope is that they can learn from their mistakes and release a better game. Honestly, though, there just isn't anything else out quite like it so I'd take something lesser but in the same vein at this point.
>>
Basically none.

They just dropped Nioh and that was a huge success, and Team Ninja even said "Ryu Hayabusa needs to be in the shadows for a while." when asked about it.
>>
Nioh 2 would probably sell better and a sequel with improvements to level design and enemy variety would be amazing.
>>
>>379073481

Why did every single version of Ninja Gaiden have a post version?

NG1 > Black
NG2 > Sigma 2
NG3 > Razor's Edge

Can they not make the perfect version on initial release?
>>
>>379074497
Options i guess? Exclusive deals at launch?
>>
It's my personal "never ever" dream. I want to think they had a small team doing pre-production during Nioh and they'll announce it either at E3 or TGS this year.
>>
>>379074497

In the case of the Sigma games, I think it was to get around Exclusivity agreements in Xbox but I could be wrong.

Black was admittedly a fine-tuned version if NG but the Sigma games were arguably worse than their Xbox counterparts. Sigma 1 is debatable but I think Sigma 2 is objectively worse than NGII.
>>
>>379074780
I mean it isn't impossible but its very unlikely. At least theres a possibility unlike many series.
>>
File: Ninja Blade_front.jpg (101KB, 640x865px) Image search: [Google]
Ninja Blade_front.jpg
101KB, 640x865px
>>379074497
NG3 tried to go full CINEAUTOMATIC EXPERIENCE to the detriment of its game play. Kunai climbing was some hilarious nonsense. RE fixes a lot of the mechanical errors of the game but ratchets the difficulty up to the point where the game just kicks the player in the dick for no reason most of the time.

On a random note, Ninja Blade was tough but fair, but the PC port is ass.
>>
>>379073030
There's Nioh money to be made now, NG forever dead.
>>
>>379074851
Am I the only one who is constantly at low health in Ninja Gaiden 3? Even after a brawl where I kicked so much ass, the chip damage (I'm always holding down block/slide button) is so tremendously cheap. Playing Razor's Edge and last thing I did was that QTE with the bridge climb, goddamn that was literally the worst thing in the game so far.
>>
>>379073030
I want to believe it's their next project, but Nioh just dropped and they're working on the expansion for that. If they did announce NG4, it wouldn't be until like next year.
>>
>>379073030
Holy fuck was Ninja Gaiden Z fucking awful.

I decided to play it because I hoped the reviewers were wrong, but OMG it was unbearable.
>>
>>379075815
No, NG3 constantly chipped your health if you were less than perfect. At least it isn't the abomination that is Yaiba.
>>
>>379076028
Reminder that famitsu gave high scores to both vanilla NG3 and NGZ.
>>
>>379076028
Wasn't Ninja Gaiden Z developed by conman Inafune?
>>
>>379077623
Inafune, the same guy who was responsible for DmC? Yes.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.