[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's the current year and people are still hard as fuck

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: TeamSpeak-Review-Intro.png (45KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
TeamSpeak-Review-Intro.png
45KB, 300x300px
It's the current year and people are still hard as fuck to hear in voice chat. Why is the quality still noisy and distorted? How the fuck is HD sound still not a standard in gaming?
>>
>>379072864
Equipment quality, ya dumb fag
>>
Because of cheap hardware. People still use $20 headsets or their computer's built in mic and think that's acceptable.
>>
File: 1490232494401.png (22KB, 804x743px) Image search: [Google]
1490232494401.png
22KB, 804x743px
>HD sound

You'll hear bong rips so crisp, that you'll get a second hand high.
>>
>>379072864
It's because of hardware and lack of voice software you retard.

Most people use their onboard audio(motherboard) which is generally unshielded and thus noisy and full of static.

Furthermore people buy lots of gaming headsets. Gaming headsets are well known for having god awful microphones.
>>
>>379073258
this meme is shit
>>
>>379072864
I dont use voice chat because I dont play gay fad multiplayer games you dork
>>
>>379073515
hey fuck you its good
>>
>>379073520
how do you get your thumbnail to be different without a ton of distortion in the main image?
>>
>>379072864
My mic cost 4 pounds because I'm a cheap jew and I want to annoy my friend with his +£100 mic.
>>
>>379073520
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT
>>
>>379073625
I think it's an error in the code of the website. When two images get uploaded in the EXACT SAME MOMENT there is a chance the images will switch out.
>>
>>379073839
Who?
>>
>>379073759
I used a 4 dollar mic a couple of years ago when I was broke as fuck, made it sound decent with minimal effort.

I agree with OP fully. You can get decent sound with any mic and any setup nowadays. How the FUCK do so many people still sound SO fucking bad.
>>
>>379073520
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT
>>
>>379073937
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT
>>
People don't understand that you get what you pay for. Don't buy a headset, get a decent pair of headphones and a good stand up mic. If you're paying under $100 for either, you're doing it wrong.
>>
File: Laugh 4.jpg (8KB, 209x200px) Image search: [Google]
Laugh 4.jpg
8KB, 209x200px
>>379074846
>buying studio tier equipment so you can sound crystal clear during your video gaems
Talk about overpaying for something you don't need. Nowadays a 30$ headset can sound perfectly fine if you even slightly know what you're doing
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.