[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just picked this up, when does the CUHRAYZEE start? Never played

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_0226.jpg (149KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0226.jpg
149KB, 1280x720px
Just picked this up, when does the CUHRAYZEE start?
Never played dmc4 before and I just p-p-p-p-pimpslapped the scientist guy
>>
You gotta work your way up to the crazy. Unlock all the upgrades, actually learn how to do the crazy stuff, spend hours in Bloody Palace. The crazy will start coming naturally.
>>
>>379065290
around chapter 12 will cuhrayzee be possible, if you're trained that is.
>>
>>379065290
Play on Legendary Dark Knight with Turbo mode and go for style rather than just killing shit quickly, that's when.
>>
>>379065290
2 or 3 months of practice before you can cuhrayzee
>>
>>379065290
Never.
It never comes.
You can complete the game on every difficulty without really getting good at it or it ever really getting crazy.
I never played DMC before, and went from retarded to beating DMD in 3 weeks without issue.

The "Crazy" is just some autistic single-player mahvel practice mode combo grind.
>>
>>379067201
Beating DMD is pretty alright, don't undersell your progress.
>>
File: Untitled.png (40KB, 640x182px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
40KB, 640x182px
>paying to unlock all difficulty modes
How do you intend to defend this?
>>
>>379067616
By not paying and doing it yourself?
>>
>>379067807
Not him, but this is a problem, because the default difficulties are too easy. I wanted to jump into DMD, but I had to play through hard/LDK first, which was disturbingly easy.
>>
>>379067958
Yeah, Hard become a default setting, and ironically enough you don't unlock jack shit for beating LDK.

But there is a Capcom sale right now where you can get the fully unlocked game for cheap, or you could play on PC and unlock them all for free.
>>
>>379068193
*should become
>>
>>379065290
The crazy is you.
>>
Sorry, but DMC 4 never gets crayzee
>>
>>379067958
Then pirate the game?

I pirated this when it first came out, blasted shit with Vergil, Trish, and Lady in Bloody Palace mode for about a week and a half. Fuck all that unlocking noise, played the game way too much and got shit in 2008 to even go through it one more time
>>
Sorry, but if you expected something like crazy ass set pieces like out of Metal Gear Rising your not gonna get it.

DMC is basically 100% pure gameplay outside of cutscenes. There is very little window dressing and pretty much the closest you'll get too cinematic gameplay moments is Nero's Buster moves. Itsuno's design approach is much more akin to a fighting game compared to Platinum Games.
>>
>>379067958
If it's so easy you should be able to knock it out within a couple hours.
>>
File: 1434943100483.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1434943100483.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>>379069217
This desu, the game itself doesn't go crazy but rather plays out like a weak anime. The levels are pretty weak and half the game is backtracking. Bosses are alright though and it has one of the best bosses in the series, webm related. The CUHRAYZEE is what you make it with the combat system of the game, which by the way is the best in the series (even though you could argue DMC3SE with style switcher mod is better). The main playable characters are pretty good as well. Nero is beginner friendly but has the max-act and different timings for those attacks for experienced players, Dante is pretty fucking great with all the style switching and Vergil is one of the most satisfying characters to play if you want be and feel like an overpowered character. The Trish/Lady campaign was pretty forgettable in my opinion.
>>
>>379069910
>You can deflect Credo's spear

See, this is why I love hack n' slash games. You always discover new shit on multiple playthroughs.
>>
File: 1427479060870.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1427479060870.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>>379070340
They drop healing orbs when deflected but if someone's good enough to do that then they probably don't need them anyway
>>
File: Dante 78.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Dante 78.webm
3MB, 640x360px
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.