[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>everyone is raving about barrier skip >WOW AFTER TEN YEARS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault.jpg (82KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
82KB, 1280x720px
>everyone is raving about barrier skip
>WOW AFTER TEN YEARS WE FINALLY FOUND A WAY

>look it up
>only works in Wind Waker HD

How does this make sense? They might as well be different games, if it doesn't work in the Gamecube game, then it's not "the" barrier skip people had been trying to solve for a decade.

These speedrunners are so full of themselves
>>
Speedrunners are always full of shit.
>fiddle around in the main title screen for a bit
>warp to the end of the game
>TOTALLY BEAT IT GUYS
>>
>>379063121
HD is more popular among runners than the old one anyway
>>
>>379063121
As long as the records for each game are held separately I dont see an issue.
>>
Can we agree there's no point in tool assisted runs?
>>
>>379063721
You mean, there is no point to RTA

>TAS
>wellcrafted form of art with perfect execution showcasing the limits of a game

>RTA
>grindmonkey begging for donations and making funny faces
>>
>>379063215
I dont consider a speedrun to be legit if it uses any outside programs
>>
>trick only works in the German version
wow, totally different game you lamer speednerds
>>
>>379063721
TAS is a stupid art that people should use to make the most absurd shit possible. I often enjoy silly ones.
>>
>>379063830
RTA records are more impressive, and watching one achieved live is exciting. Some runners aren't obnoxious, but every chat is.
>>
>>379063721
TAS is shitty and no skill. Fuck TASers they hack in bottles during a race.
>>
>>379063121
Just you wait until someone discovers how to warp to the final boss.... FROM THE INTRO.
>>
>>379063721
they're fun as one time things at events if it's something cool.

Like watching the mario games where they glitch into the actual memory and change shit up is cool.
>>
File: to the 5th QPU.webm (2MB, 256x224px) Image search: [Google]
to the 5th QPU.webm
2MB, 256x224px
>>379063721
No
>>
>>379066860
Not really a TAS but still funny to watch
The family feud and whatever that DS game was have the most entertaining TAS
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.