[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi, /v/. What games do you play when you are depressed? Cause

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

Hi, /v/. What games do you play when you are depressed? Cause I feel fucking numb. My hands and feet are cold and I'm shaking a little bit. I've got a lot of things to do but I just don't want to and don't know how.
>>
None really cause it's too tiring to play games depressed and you end up quitting after 10 minutes
>>
>>379057872
Yeah, I tried playing TF2 and ended up quitting after like 7 minutes
>>
>>379057725
Play this
>>
90's ones, it was a simpler time.
>>
>>379058375
I had a thought of replaying Silent Hill 1 about an hour ago. But I think that games like Silent Hill will only make it worse. The problem is I am a bitchboy that gets too emotional playing games like these.
>>
Cmon, guys. I just want to talk
>>
>>379058968
Play something hype.
Crack out DMC or Bayonetta, or if you got it, Vanquish/W101.
Whup some ass, feel the good tunes.
>>
play a fantasy game, get ur mind off shit

Witcher 3 or some shit
>>
>>379058504
that's only if you don't finish. the catharsis from the ending makes you feel better
>>
>>379058504
Nothing wrong with getting the feels from a game that is suppose to give you feels.
Get the best ending in SH1, feel good, because the good guys win, the bad guys get what they deserve, and Harry gets a cool girl and a daughter with a new license on life.
>>
File: mgr.png (207KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
mgr.png
207KB, 300x300px
First listen to this, because it will make any person feel better.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gs069dndIYk

Then start playing Metal gear rising. Most fun game of the past 5 years.
>>
>>379059459
>Nothing wrong with getting the feels from a game that is suppose to give you feels.
Dude, I don't just get the feels, I can literally burst into tears
>>
File: 3e8.png (713KB, 536x1212px) Image search: [Google]
3e8.png
713KB, 536x1212px
>>379059601
This
>>
Thanks guys, I want to go outside for around 30 minutes. Will be right back
>>
>>379059682
Nothing wrong with tears, either.
I tried to bury them for 10 years, it didn't make me a better man.
>>379059752
Will bump a few times.
>>
File: tumblr_n9r87iefnN1r2njwko1_1280.jpg (44KB, 589x589px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n9r87iefnN1r2njwko1_1280.jpg
44KB, 589x589px
bb
>>
>>379058049
That's not depression
>>
I don't play games when depressed because it just makes me feel guilty for playing games.
I usually watch some videos or a movie, assuming I can actually escape the slump of self-hatred that comes with depression.
>>
>>379057725
Hey faggots, sadness is not depression
>>
File: tumblr_o4iqkp1tSf1r2njwko2_540.png (212KB, 522x713px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o4iqkp1tSf1r2njwko2_540.png
212KB, 522x713px
Bumpp
>>
>>379061059
>it just makes me feel guilty for playing games.
This, feels fucking bad. Although once I picked up SS13 and played it for a week straight, that shit is pure escapism
>>
>>379057725
could someone post the smiling Venom version of this image
>>
>>379057725
i play with my dick
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.