[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just bought this for $9 because I couldn't find Wonderful

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

I just bought this for $9 because I couldn't find Wonderful 101 and the 18+ rating made me curious to see it.

What am I in for?
>>
>>379044975

Do you seriously not know what Ninja Gaiden is?

How old are you?
>>
>>379044975
Shit. Razor''s Edge gets shilled by people waifuing any of the three new playabe girls but it''s still shit.
>>
>>379045048
I'm 33. I've heard of it but I've never played one before. Is it like Bayonetta? The box art makes it look like a Bayonetta type game.
>>
>>379045160
Even for $9 it's shit?
>>
>>379044975
>couldn't find Wonderful 101
have you checked the internet
>>
>>379045456
Yeah and I can't find it for less than $50. EB has a sale going on so I was hoping to pick up a bargain.
>>
>>379045285

ninja gaiden games are amazing but 3 is hot garbage
>>
>>379045345
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmno.
>>
>>379045980
I live in bumfucked nowhere, and games at my local Walmart never sell. There's like 5 copies of W101 for 15 bucks. They even drop the price of 1st print games when reprints are produced. For the longest time we had Bayo 2 1st print for $20. Still even have ps2 games. Kinda nice.
>>
>>379044975
You're in for an amazing game though the WiiU is not the best version fo the game, it's only minor things as far as i can recall though.

Don't go in expecting to mash your way through this game though. If you never played a Ninja Gaiden game before get ready to get your ass handed to you.

>>379045345
Don't listen to this retarded faggot
>>
>>379046302
You literally never played this game, ever.

You didn't play the one you think you are talking about either.
>>
What are you in for OP? 3 words...

STEEL
ON
BONE
>>
File: 1417736945989.png (84KB, 221x240px) Image search: [Google]
1417736945989.png
84KB, 221x240px
>People calling Razor's Edge shit
>>
>>379049536
They don't even know what RE is, like this faggot >>379046302

I am surprised that in 2017 these fucking threads still get made. /v/ is literally the last place on the internet to ask for opinions on video games.
>>
>>379044975
Literally the best game.

Most content
Most waifus
Really good Bugs/Exploits
A HUGE improvement from vanilla 3

Only people who played vanilla 3 or never played it at all claim that RE is trash
>>
>>379044975
its ok, but the base version of the game is so terrible that this version is the best they could do to save it.
nothing will fix the story however. they even tried to change/alter scenes and whatnot.

biggest flaw is that enemies want to be hit by certain weapons, and the weapon balance is worse than the other 2 games.
>>
>>379049986
This whole post is literal bullshit.
>>
So it's shit but really it's actually good? I wish I could play and find out for myself but the update is taking fucking ages. It better be worth the wait.
>>
>>379051039
NO. Ninja Gaiden 3 is SHIT! Ninja Gaiden 3 Razor Edge is not shit but nobody played it.
>>
File: You Died.webm (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
You Died.webm
2MB, 640x360px
>>379051039
It's not shit, stop taking /v/ parrots word seriously
>>
A decent action game that fixed as much as it could from the awful vanilla release.
Wiiu version has all the dlc for free, off tv play is good, and there's some exploits patched in the PS360 versions but not this one.
Finish the story to unlock chapter challenge, the trials mode is great, and the kunoichis are super fun.
>>
File: DO IT.jpg (87KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
DO IT.jpg
87KB, 1280x720px
Almost forgot.

Don't even entertain the thought of playing this game with the English dub. Do yourself a favor and go into options the minute you start up the game, switch voice to Japanese and turn on subtitles. This is the only correct way to play Ninja Gaiden games and it's doubly true for RE so you don't have to deal with fucking Troy Baker.

Trust me on this.
>>
>>379044975
It's pretty fun. Not the best in the series, as other axons have said, but certainly challenging and pretty enough to be worth ten bucks
>>
>>379045980
There are several copies on ebay for less than 30
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.