[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How difficult is it in mount and blade warband to get awarded

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: hqdefault.jpg (9KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
9KB, 480x360px
How difficult is it in mount and blade warband to get awarded a castle in a quiet, out of the way place and just show up whenever the king needs fights?
>>
Very.

The AI is designed to specifically target you once you acquire a holding.
If you get a village in the remote corner of the Nords, you'll have Sarranids travelling all that way to harass your village
>>
>>379027779
Son of a fuck.

Any tips on how to acquire a quiet life?
>>
Not very difficullt
Just win a bunch of tournaments to gain notoriety, pledge yourself to a king, suck up to him and eventually you'll get a castle if not a town and village(s). Probably won't be out of the way though. Your first one will probably be a recently captured border area.
End the war as soon as possible, then enjoy comfy castle life.
>>
>>379027779
Just don't loot other villages or caravans and try to have a high honor rating
>>
>>379027694
>>379027916
Fuck that. The only way to play M&B is to conquer all of Calradia for yourself. Fuck the king.
>>
>>379027882
Stay a mercenary for a kingdom, as in, get hired as a mercenary, reject any offer of vassalage

>>379027962
Doesn't matter. The Ai is designed to target your holdings foremost. It has nothing to do with extra stats
>>
>>379027779
>If you get a village in the remote corner of the Nords, you'll have Sarranids travelling all that way to harass your village
Really?

Just wrote
>>379027916

I'll note that as soon as I participate in a war, it ends with me or my liege conquering the continent, temporary truces aside, so I never really experienced or felt AI going after my holdings specifically.
>>
>>379028196
If you don't believe me, just try it out. Get a village on a corner of the map, and if your faction is at war with the other corner of the world, watch as the enemy appears to raze your village, ignoring all the others
>>
File: Giovanni_Fattori_Le_vedette.gif (4MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Giovanni_Fattori_Le_vedette.gif
4MB, 500x281px
>>379028267
It's not that I don't believe you. Given how much I've played, it's just weird to hear that but never experience it, or, at least note it.
>>
>>379027694
It's also made harder by the fact you'll probably only get your first castle if you besiege and capture it yourself

Which means it'll probably be located near the front lines
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.