[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why the fuck did Alduin decide to take refuge in Sovngarde, the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: Skyrim_1080x964.png (2MB, 1920x964px) Image search: [Google]
Skyrim_1080x964.png
2MB, 1920x964px
Why the fuck did Alduin decide to take refuge in Sovngarde, the ONLY place in the whole world where he KNEW he could be slain?
>>
to draw power from the constant stream of incoming souls
also
>alduin
>could be slain
>>
>>379027978
What makes you imply that?
I don't think he's coming back.

Also, thread theme https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=waEFUEHjRqQ
>>
Why the fuck do you think any competent writers worked on this?

Alduin's motives are weak, he doesn't do anything the whole game to interfere with you - in fact he LETS you get the tools to defeat him and then just throws the match in Sovngarde.

In the game he is even physically weak - random dragons are more powerful. He gets beat up by a bunch of ghosts and some shouting schmuck.

So much for "Eater of Worlds"
>>
Who the fuck is Alduin?
>>
Dind't you read? so he could devour souls and regain his strenght
>>
>>379029090
He would've regained his strenght if not for Odahviing telling the dohvakiin how to enter sovngard
>>
File: 012371723.jpg (51KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
012371723.jpg
51KB, 1280x720px
>>379029170
Dragonborne?
>>
>>379029090
That's more about shit gameplay choices, a fucking giant can kill a lot of dragons, instead of make dragons use different shouts they just gave them two shouts, and Alduin is stat wise the strongest dragon
>>
>>379029170
some fucking weak looking pussy who gets beat by the canonically weakest TES protagonist
>>
>>379029170
A joke.
>>
>>379027565
he was betrayed
>>
>>379029170
Imagine a cool looking Yugioh card with a subpar effect and low atk and def.
>>
>>379029170
a black chicken
>>
Why don't the Aedra communicate with people as much as the Daedra?

I was replaying Morrowind and I noticed that I have literally never heard a single Aedra speak to anyone, while multiple Daedra interact with the PC multiple times in each TES game.
>>
>>379029914
Because they are fucking dead, they used most of their power to create mundus
>>
>>379029170
That one dragon that's exactly the same as every other dragon except a different skin and rains rocks.
>>
>>379030180
>they are dead
then how did Akatosh essentially come alive at the end of Oblivion?
>>
>>379029236
Can't he devour souls in tamriel?
>>
>>379029914
IIRC Aedra don't give a flying fuck about mortals.
>>
Best goddess?
>>
>>379030289
It was an avatar, and it was summoned with the amulet of the kings, akatosh blood, and one of the few aedric artifacts, and it was single use
>>
>>379030594
Only weak, shitty souls. Nords are the strongest humans, so they have the best souls with the most potency.
>>
>>379027565
to eat the souls moving in, also Alduin can not be slain, the only reason the dragonborn could beat him is because Alduin was not fulfilling his role, when its time to actually chomp on the world he will be back and he will eat the whole thing
>>
>>379028074
>>379027565
>>379029090

He's not 'coming back' no because he was sent back to his own fucking time. Alduin isn't dead, and can't be killed.
>>
I'm genuinely interested in what Bethesda will come up with for the next TES. I hope it's like morrowind, mortals fucking with godly tools/powers, and not like oblivion and skyrim where godly beings are the main enemy.
>>
>>379033287
Frankly I'd be me inclined to see a band of High Elves trying to remove or destroy any and all Aedric Artifacts in their province
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.