[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will we see this or not? The rumor "Maya souls" with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: bloodborne-2.png (381KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
bloodborne-2.png
381KB, 640x360px
Will we see this or not? The rumor "Maya souls" with kung fu really sounds total garbage to me.
Sony needs to cash in more.
>>
Sony should make Ape Escape 4 instead, Souls games are for faggots.
>>
>>379001868

THERE WILL BE NO MORE SOULS GAMES STOP MAKING THESE THREADS YOU FUCKING RETARDS
>>
>>379002091
yes there will be. From already confirmed a Souls game.
>>
>>379002180

being what
>>
>>379001868
From has said they had something to show "soon" but if it will be this E3 or not we don't know.
>>
>>379002232
We still don't know

https://www.vg247.com/2016/06/13/from-software-has-three-new-projects-in-the-works/
>>
>Go to E3
>ISIS attacks
>Anita and Brianna convert to Islam
>>
>>379002423

thats nothing but speculation nigger

ill eat my own shit if we ever see something other than a DS1 remaster
>>
>>379001868
>maya souls, not Aztec souls

SHIT
>>
>>379001868
I'd like another Souls-esque game, but I hope it isn't just Bloodborne 2. Bloodborne was great because it inovated on the combat, pacing and setting of the Souls games, I want another game that does that.
>>
BB2 news is a hoax made by the Ori dev who wants to make his own ''sickdark'' game

Maya/Aztec Souls is also a hoax made by the Absolver Indie dev who makes a cheap shitty wannabee ''souls-like'' exactly how he described Aztec Souls

Stop making threads about it. You are literally free marketing for indie hipsters
>>
>>379004123
innovation doesn't mean improvement though, and a lot of the core flaws with the titles remained with little reworking. Also changes like more realistic dodging, better combat interaction and less reliance on healing would dramatically improve souls without needing a new setting or gimmicks like gun parries.
>>
>>379004365
>a lot of the core flaws with the titles remained
Like? I think Bloodborne improved on the previous installments a lot. The controls, animations, hitboxes, and floor mapping in the main game were all massively polished to be more precise and prevent bullshit deaths from happening as often. Lamps being given at the start of each area and as rewards for beating bosses instead of just haphazardly being placed about the map means that's there's less backtracking and dying is less frustrating. Platforming and set piece segments which were awful in DS1 were massively reduced and made more fair. Areas are larger and more expansive, but the abundancy of lamps and shortcuts means they're easy to traverse. There's a smaller amount of weapons that all feel unique to use, instead of DS1 and 2's ridiculous amount which often feel exactly the same to use.

>changes like more realistic dodging, better combat interaction and less reliance on healing would dramatically improve souls
I don't see how any of those would improve it.

>without needing a new setting
A new setting was definitely needed, the Souls games' old school S&S dark fantasy setting got boring after they rehashed it the first time. Bloodborne's setting which mixes 19th century gothic horror with 20th century speculative horror feels fresh now, but it'll get just as boring as the Souls' setting if they do it again.

>or gimmicks like gun parries
Gun parrying wasn't a gimmick, it changed up the whole dynamic of fighting half the game's enemies and the two hardest bosses by allowing you to stun them from afar but required precise timing, used up a resource, and would result in taking massive damage if it failed. It rewarded players who had mastered the combat system but punished players who hadn't yet still wanted it. And it wasn't the only innovation BB made to the combat system at all.
>>
>>379001868
> "Maya souls" with kung fu really sounds total garbage to me
you sound like fucking garbage to me, nigger. nobody wants that played out midieval/victorian bullshit anymore.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.