[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did anyone else sign up for this Alpha? I just got in I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: Capture.png (489KB, 600x648px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
489KB, 600x648px
Did anyone else sign up for this Alpha? I just got in I'm wondering if anyone knows what the gameplay is like
>>
>>378999362
its shit. i love warframe, but i think this must have been made by a bunch of chinks or poo in loo`s. it plays like ass, is sluggish,is ugly and very boring. the whole card gimmick is useless and changes nothing.
>>
>>378999594
it feels like they looked at every popular game and took certain things but all of its done terribly and worse than all it steals from in every way.
>>
>>378999594
>>378999362
Yep, same here. There's no reason this should exist. There is no reason why you should play this over Team Fortress 2, Call of Duty, Overwatch, Paladins, I just don't get it.

It's a INCREDIBLY mediocre, simple shooter with one gimmick that does nothing to add depth or make it fun.

It's DOA unless they make massive, core changes.
>>
>>378999594
>>378999710
>>378999937
interesting. I might not spend that long on it depending on how gameplay is
>>
>>379000254
i mean, its worth trying to say you did. but it doesnt do anything really. its a shooter. you get cards occasionally that are activated by pressing 1 2 or 3. those cards do stuff like (+5%reload,new gun,etc) but there all very lame and unfun.
>>
>>379000254
Yep. Has great sound and aesthetics. But it's like putting lipstick on a pig.
>>
>>378999937
>with one gimmick
being?
>>
>the creator says "THIS GAME FUCKING RULES AND WILL NEVER DIE"
>immediately falls on its face, shits its pants, while everyone records it and throws it up on YouTube
>game is not awesome

Every time. When was the last time you heard a dev say "our shit is going to blow your anus out so hard you'll wonder if you ever needed it in the first place" and they were right
>>
>>379001172
Warhammer Age of Reckoning
EA puts it down, but it was pure fun
>>
>>379001096
A dumbass "deck" gimmick.

Basically, you have like 30 cards, that you get in a linear order over the course of the match. Some are like power-ups that last a few seconds, some are match-long upgrades/perks, others are weapons with finite ammo. So you put your deck together and then they get doled out to you based on the order you put them in and the match timer.

It adds nothing, no complexity or anything.

Just like Quake would still be fun if it had load outs, or TF2 would be fun if it had Weapon pick-ups, this game is shit because it's shit regardless of whatever systems it tries to use. It's just so barebones and basic in every way outside of the deck mechanic, it's like Babby's First sHooterâ„¢.
>>
>>379001172
>When was the last time you heard a dev say "our shit is going to blow your anus out so hard you'll wonder if you ever needed it in the first place" and they were right

battleborn
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.