[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How much of an impact have these inflated prices from scalpers,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_7207.png (898KB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7207.png
898KB, 1242x2208px
How much of an impact have these inflated prices from scalpers, amazon, Walmart, etc had on the average consumer? Most of my friends think 400 is the real price for the switch cause you can only find the real price on Nintendo's website.
>>
The retailers are scalping too by forcing you to buy them in bundles with shovelware.
But I already got mine at retail price, minus any shovelware so I'm happy
>>
>>378997556
You deserve it you degenerate phoneposter.
>>
I would like to scalp the fuckers selling Fire Emblem Path of Radiance for 500 bucks
>>
Nintendo could just not such and put out more consoles
>>
>>378998109
Even with the short supply, this is a relatively new problem. Retailers never did anything like this before only when physical retailers started dying.
>>
I can still walk into any store by me and pick one up. They never sold out anywhere by me except gamestops
>>
>>378997556
Isn't this what things like preorders were supposed to prevent?
>>
>>378997556
Wait, these things are actually going out of stock? What the fuck man, I don't want another Wii situation where I have to wait like three months just for one to be available.
>>
>>378999408
They can't manufacture these fast enough
>>
>>378999860
Yes they can
Stop buying into PR hype
>>
>>378997556
I think the majority of their buyers are from the counties where you can't legitimately buy one.
>>
>>378999918
There are RAM shortages for LPDDR4. That's why desktop RAM is so expensive now too.

And I also know they are bottlenecked by 1 other part, I don't remember what it was though. I think it was some kind of a power IC.
>>
>>378999667
It's not going out of stock anywhere. Nintenbros are just making up excuses as to why it's selling worse than the Wii U.
>>
>>378997556
I live near denver CO, and there's like 20 at the local Walmart. one friend said he drIves around buying a bunch then scalping online
>>
>>378999667
Why? You have to wait three months before any more games come out for it anyway.
>>
>>379000356
It's not in stock at any of the stores where I live and the Wii U sold like garbage.

+1 nice shitpost
>>
File: 1486485074267.png (158KB, 666x607px) Image search: [Google]
1486485074267.png
158KB, 666x607px
>tfw cheapest Wii U on Amazon is $350
>The Nintendo Store sells them for $199
>>
>>378998109
The problem is that they're competing with companies like apple for components that are in short supply.
>>
>>379001068
I honestly think this is some kind of marketing ploy by other companies to make Nintendo stuff look more expensive. And also all of the shot posters lying about stock in this thread can fuck off. I have literally never seen a switch in stock and live in a fairly large city.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.