[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You fags almost tricked me into never playing this game. Fucking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

File: MAFIA.jpg (569KB, 666x666px) Image search: [Google]
MAFIA.jpg
569KB, 666x666px
You fags almost tricked me into never playing this game.

Fucking retards made it seem like a 4/10. It's a solid 8. Go fuck yourselves.
>>
File: Father_James.png (410KB, 720x800px) Image search: [Google]
Father_James.png
410KB, 720x800px
You aren't helping the situation by acting like a spoiled child.
>>
>666x666
>>
You just have shit taste and are easily amused
>>
File: 1475372146781.gif (3MB, 1471x1846px) Image search: [Google]
1475372146781.gif
3MB, 1471x1846px
>>
>dat tech
>dem bugs
>dat poorly told race story
>the lack of features from 2 or 1
>the fucking weather/mirrors
Yeah nah you're just a pleb m8
>>
>>378985951
Not him but true. The shooting is fun.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZokdmzvDGA
>>
File: DIABLO 1.jpg (367KB, 666x666px) Image search: [Google]
DIABLO 1.jpg
367KB, 666x666px
>>378985830
Hail Satan.
>>
>>378985587
t. asspained former Lucasarts dev working for Hangar13 now.
>>
File: blacklivesmatter.webm (1MB, 398x384px) Image search: [Google]
blacklivesmatter.webm
1MB, 398x384px
>>378985587
Anyone who isn't black has a very hard time relating to the MC because he:

-is extremely, needlessly violent, like Manhunt tier
>has scars along the side of his skull like he was lobotomized
>is forced to wear a similar outfit as Arnold from terminator 1
>this lack of agency of your character makes him seem robotic and remorseless
>game is no longer "Mafia 3"
>game is "hateful, dead-eyed psycho spree killing nigger 3"
>>
>>378986246
I'm gonna avoid every YT link you fags post. It's always gay e-celeb shit.
>>
>>378986349
DESU I like to pretend it's a Dindu simulator. It's pretty fun when you play it that way.
>>
I played the demo but it seems pretty inferior to Mafia 2. Shame since I love the setting and I loved looking at the artbook at a book store
>>
>>378986349
I don't dislike Horizon 'cause I can't relate to Aloy. Or Beyond Good & Evil. Why can't you just kill fags and be happy? Why do you gotta roleplay like some sorta autismo?
>>
>>378986652
You CAN relate to Alloy. Great care is taken to introduce the player to this new world and this grand adventure. Alloy is not needlessly violent (villainous actions) and is portrayed as noble.

This man is portrayed as physically threatening and dominant, but not human. Never human. In this regard, he is repulsive to play as. Even Trevor in GTA V had many moment of humanity.

There is a huge focus on knives and stabbing weapons and absurd animations for "stealth" killing hundreds of people. They should have dropped the absurd physical violence, it makes no sense in this game unless the player character is a schizoid, scum of the earth soulless nigger. I do not think that was the intention but that is the result.
>>
>>378987027
He's a mad as fuck Vietnam vet that came home and witnessed his surrogate family get butchered like animals.

It's all about revenge, which is something we can all relate to.

Also, lmao@(You) not liking video game violence. Stay cucked.
>>
File: 1451449865968.jpg (69KB, 842x737px) Image search: [Google]
1451449865968.jpg
69KB, 842x737px
>>378987526
There's too much grabbing, interrogating, throat slitting, torture and physicality to it all. It negates the purpose of the story, and it becomes a mishmash of amateur ideas (hey lel u ever hurd of grindhouse moviez??? dat be cool gayme!!!) and really showcases how a game like GTA or Uncharted can have as much or more death and retain a direct human story.

It's a sloppy, laughable mess made by amateurs and played by fuck ass niggers like yourself.
>>
>>378987789
I bet you dislike Manhunt as well.
>>
>>378987789
Oh btw I'm 16, go trump
>>378988043
No because you play as a white man lol
>>
>>378988043
Manhunt is very careful to let you know you are a piece of shit criminal with no soul and no purpose right from the very first minute. You are meant to be a rat in an experiment and thus forced to take these actions. The game was gritty and repulsive but embraced it as part of its storytelling. Mafia 3 has nothing resembling a moral compass and makes the entire thing just a big fucking mess. The game is amateur hour through and through, a bunch of shit thrown together because it "looks cool" or "sounds good".
>>
This game fucking sucked. bought this shit on launch day over the psn store, instant regret.
>Game called "Mafia," expect to play some greasy Italian doing odd jobs to get to the top
>Instead play as some roid-raging cow-of-doody nignog back from vietmam to kill whitey just becuz u kill my illegitimate family
>>
Having played any Mafia game, so I have some questions for you guys.

Does Mafia II work in 4k?

How are the radio stations in the II and III game? Does it contain real songs, or some generic unkown stuff?

Thx.
>>
>>378988539
2 has some baller ass music.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNK1fal49bw
>>
>>378985587
>Mafia
>Niggers

Shit series
>>
>>378988539
Mafia 2 is vastly superior over that garbage they put out recently. As far i can remember there aren't any radio stations in mafia2. Mafia3 got all that generic vietnam music (AC/DC, Hendrix, etc.) Go play mafia 2 instead; better story, better characters, better gameplay. You cant even customize your character in 3, keeps wearing that stupid army jacket.
>>
>>378987027
>There is a huge focus on knives and stabbing weapons and absurd animations for "stealth" killing hundreds of people.

You're aware you can activate non-lethal takedowns in the settings right?
>>
>>378987027
>They should have dropped the absurd physical violence, it makes no sense in this game unless the player character is a schizoid, scum of the earth soulless nigger.

That was my takeaway too. It's not just Lincoln - I could buy the PTSD/brain damage angle and roll with it if it's just the player character, but EVERYONE in this universe seems to get off on extreme violence except the pastor. Lincoln's three lieutenants and especially the CIA contact are all such psychopaths it's ridiculous.
>>
>>378988239
underage are almost always libcucks. nice try. when you grow up you stop being retarded. usually
>>
>>378985587
>t. Sweden
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.