[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My friend just purchased an Alienware desktop PC for nearly $3000.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: zsess.jpg (19KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
zsess.jpg
19KB, 480x360px
My friend just purchased an Alienware desktop PC for nearly $3000. What's the best way for me to berate/laugh at him?
>>
Maybe instead of being a shitty friend you could tell him he made a god awful mistake and suggest helping him build a PC?
>>
berate him by installing a game that his PC certainly wont be able to run.
>>
>>378977760
Do you know the specs? Tell him how much those individual parts would have been without the Alienware premium.
>>
>>378977760
build equivalent pc yourself and show him the receipt
>>
>>378978281
this
>>
you sound jealous OP
>>
>>378978464
t. retard that got overcharged for a prebuilt
>>
If your friend can drop 3k on PC that means he outclasses you
>>
Does Alienware sell just cases? That's all I really want from them. I can do the rest myself.
>>
File: screamingkid1.jpg (46KB, 283x424px) Image search: [Google]
screamingkid1.jpg
46KB, 283x424px
>>378977760
haha do you know how much those parts could have cost otherwise hehe you are silly haha if you had bought them like this it would have cost less silly haha why didn't you spend half as much and buy me one too I'm so jealous why am I such a poor loser no one should spend more than they have to even if it makes them feel nice becuase I am poor and underage and a faggot yeah cocks are nice but I'll never suck any not even my own because I am a fat shit hey could you return those parts and buy me a pc too please I can't play skyrim because my parents do meth alienware is really overpriced and shit which is why the company doesn't last at all capitalism should have weeded them out because they have no redeeming qualities oh no I shit my pants why didn't my friend just buy me a pc too I hate my life it sucks being a neet
>>
>>378977760
Friend of mine got a payout from being injured at work and immediately spent $8000 on one of those Origin PC setups.

I showed him directly how he could build the entire thing himself for $5000 (it was a pretty intense build)

All he said was "Yeah but I want a warranty"
>>
>>378978604
I built my PC good sir
but you should stop caring about how people spend their money
especially a 'friend'
>>
>>378977760
Build your own PC that outperforms his shit specs while costing less, though I can only assume that you meant to shame him without spending money.

In which case; tough luck.
>>
File: photo-1.jpg (681KB, 1632x1224px) Image search: [Google]
photo-1.jpg
681KB, 1632x1224px
Now why the duck would you make fun of your friend for buying THE gaming machine of the century. Literally every game on PC is optimized to play at its best.

>falling for the self build meme
WEW LAD
>>
>>378978769
I got mine on ebay for $20
>>
>>378977760
Your friend has money to spend on avoiding doing things himself.

Do you also laugh at him when he pays for someone to mow his lawn or do his taxes?

Your friend is rich and probably laughing at you.
>>
>>378979962
t. virgin
>>
>>378979962
I can run, everything you can at the same settings, but you've probably paid about just around $2k more for the alienware meme brand kek, i hope you dont just play assfaggots anon.
>>
>>378977760
Examine his PC's specs and make a theoretical build that's an equivalent PC and show him the price

What are his PC's specs?
>>
>>378980808
I can't remember exactly, but I think he has a GTX 1070, a Core i7-6700K 4.0GHz 8gigs of ram and a 1tb SSD
>>
>>378977760
By showing you have a better PC for a quarter of the price.
>>
>>378981253
So ~$1k.
>>
>>378977760
Kill yourself
>>
>>378979962
No nigger that can't be real, why would you buy 2 alienware computers, and a fucking laptop.
>>
>>378977760

Ask him to do some benchmark sites and show him how many people shit on his rig for less money
>>
>>378977760
Still cheaper than a mac. And twice as powerful too.
>>
>>378979962
IWTMS, are you a NEET? I'm not understanding the logic behind buying prebuilts and gaming chairs.
>>
>>378978993

>just let your friends be retards!

If you don't stop your "friends" from making terrible choices, then they might as well not be your friend
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.