[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Anyone can make a hit! The charismatic creator of Mega M

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: inafune smile.jpg (403KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
inafune smile.jpg
403KB, 1280x720px
>Anyone can make a hit! The charismatic creator of Mega Man and Onimusha and a driving force behind Monster Hunter's and Resident Evil's success explains how to get the job done

http://comcept.co.jp/en/projects/publication/publication01.html
>>
File: img_publication01[1].jpg (28KB, 173x250px) Image search: [Google]
img_publication01[1].jpg
28KB, 173x250px
>>378977560

>Inafune has written like 3 fucking books

Oh god I'd love to see these translated. Probably filled with lots of comedy.
>>
That's a smile i can trust.
>>
>>378977560

Anyone know Japanese? I want to see if the Japanese page makes the same wild claims about what Inafune has done.

He was the producer for the RE: Director's Cut re-release, and promotion producer for RE2. How the fuck is he responsible for the success of RE?

http://comcept.co.jp/projects/publication/publication03.html
>>
>>378978148

>Everyone can make hits! "Rockman" "Demon Warrior" Birth, Charisma Creator 's Job Surgery that Made "Monster Hunter" "Biohazard" Succeeded

That's what Google Translate spits out.
>>
>>378977560
so now Inafune is...
>"father of" Megaman
>"father of" Metroid
>"father of" Monster Hunter
>"father of" Resident Evil
...woah...
>>
>>378977560
I first read that as "Anybody can make shit!" an thought damn, that's pretty honest of developer to talk about failed project.
>>
File: Inafune created everything.jpg (179KB, 1373x593px) Image search: [Google]
Inafune created everything.jpg
179KB, 1373x593px
>>378979438

Father of Lost Planet too.

Also note how these keep calling him "charismatic".
>>
>>378979438

Pretty sure he made Sonic too, but he was working at Capcom at the time, so they wouldn't let him take credit.
>>
>>378978148
>http://comcept.co.jp/projects/publication/publication03.html
It says basically the same thing. バイオハザード』を成功に導いたカリスマクリエイターの仕事術 = lead biohazard to success
>>
>>378979894

Fucking Con man. He didn't even TOUCH the series until RE: DC, when it had already sold millions.

He has his name attached to a game, and he spins it as he was behind it all.

Fuck this guy.
>>
>>378979894

Does it call him the creator of Mega man?
>>
>>378977560
And yet you people made him cry
Do you have no shame?
>>
>>378980357
>『ロックマン』『鬼武者』を生み
= creator of mega man and onimusha
>>
File: 1495234159609[1].png (408KB, 600x620px) Image search: [Google]
1495234159609[1].png
408KB, 600x620px
>>378980705
>>
>>378980714

Thought the Japanese knew he didn't create mega man.
>>
>>378982173
Japanese aren't one person. Normies and idiots over here too.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.