[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Xbone is just a shitty media machine >Sony's now

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

File: Nintendo.jpg (37KB, 899x504px) Image search: [Google]
Nintendo.jpg
37KB, 899x504px
>Xbone is just a shitty media machine
>Sony's now pushing gay shit down your throat and really only has a few good exclusives
>PC is now full of nothing but shovelware and Minecraft shit

It's time for /v/ to become a board that supports an ACTUAL video game company again.
>>
File: nucles.jpg (81KB, 535x711px) Image search: [Google]
nucles.jpg
81KB, 535x711px
I genuinely forget that Xbox exists and I fucking bought Rare Replay for if I ever break down and buy an Xbone

>Got an OG Xbox for Christmas only to lose it a week later in a fire
>Bought a 360 because it's what all my friends had
>Got to see it go from blades to NXE to ads ads ads ads ads
>Dropped that shit, last Xbox game I bought was Dark Souls
>Always bought every Nintendo and Playstation console because I knew they couldn't let me down
>Got a PC shortly after moving out about five or six years ago

Nintendo/Sony/PC master race. You get the best of everything. You get the cool Nintendo exclusives like ARMS and Splatoon, you get the cool Sony exclusives like Bloodborne, and anything worth playing on Xbox is on PC or PS3/PS4.

I miss out on cool stuff like Killer Instinct, but I'm not upgrading my PC to Spydows10 just to play one game.
>>
File: 1494985500721.jpg (145KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1494985500721.jpg
145KB, 1280x720px
>another Nintendo marketer thread
>>
Fuck off OP.

I love Nintendo, and I'm not unhappily surprised it had to be them again to show eveyone how it's fucking done, but there are other developers doing cool shit, we don't have to look at just platforms and their parent companies.
>>
File: 1466701998201.jpg (183KB, 846x872px) Image search: [Google]
1466701998201.jpg
183KB, 846x872px
>>378965767
>>Sony's now pushing gay shit down your throat
Nintendo literally did the same thing and you fags defended it.
>inb4 300 word explanation why this is actually okay
>>
>>378966716
Nintendo is so fucking bipolar, I think NoJ must have caught on to all of the backlash and threatened to put the boots to NoA.

>We went from a generation of THIS to ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS
>>
>>378965767
>Sony announces their sponsoring a gay pride parade in a tweet, has nothing to do with their player base
>WOOOOOOOOOOOOOW SONY STOP PUSHING COCKS DOWN MY THROAT
>>
File: dab.jpg (37KB, 615x410px) Image search: [Google]
dab.jpg
37KB, 615x410px
Red is Nintnedo

Blue is PC

Ball is BOTW
>>
>>378966716
Jesus Christ though, that game deserved to not sell at all in both instances.
>>
>>378965767
and the switch is a rebranded nvidia shield 2 with ports of wiiu games and the same indie garbage you just decried
>>
>>378966716
if you prefer right over left you should go back to your mom`s vag
>>
>>378967176

>Millions of people play BotW on Nintendo systems and pay them to do so

>A couple thousand people play it on PC after having made themselves criminals in order to get the game, and paid some phonies money to let them use an emulator.

Yeah, Nintendo is CLEARLY fumbling this one.
>>
>>378967891
>image is devided top/bottom
>talks about left/right

Are you japanese?
>>
>It's time for /v/ to become a board that supports an ACTUAL video game company again.
Shoving crossdressing down my throat made Nintendo Sony tier.
>>
File: 1496081878074.jpg (26KB, 361x482px) Image search: [Google]
1496081878074.jpg
26KB, 361x482px
Nintendo support degeneracy too

Hell so do 99% of companies, they just want good PR
>>
>>378967891
If you prefer bottom over top you should go back to your Male Feminist Coalition
>>
>support a company that forces me to use their shitty gimmicks

No
>>
>>378968115
Okay as much as I fucking hate Nintendo's bullshit, "other" literally just makes your player ranking into beastman shit. I give credit where credit is due.
>>
>>378966716
I actually like the bottom pic more. Cute outfits are always better than boring bikinis
>>
>>378968372
>Cute outfits
literally looks like it was ripped out of Hannah Montana.
>>
>>378965767
>Sony's now pushing gay shit down your throat
?
>>
>>378966508
If you're not posting her tits why are you posting her at all?
>>
>>378968263
>le gimmicks

le (you)s
>>
Why do you act like being homosexual is wrong?

It is so cringe to read so many betas trying their hardest to be edgy and "evil"
>>
nintendo is a half retarded toy company with absolutely no insight on the future of the medium.
>>
>>378968461
If you're not a weebfag why own a PS4?
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.