[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What games let you do melee combat without it being underpowered

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: fightknight.gif (2MB, 540x360px) Image search: [Google]
fightknight.gif
2MB, 540x360px
What games let you do melee combat without it being underpowered when compared with other builds?
>>
In the Fallout series melee combat is pretty good. Powerfists are funny in the 3d games and the Ripper is a godsend in Fallout 1 and 2.
>>
https://youtu.be/USAU3vQ5Nd0?t=134
>>
Xenogears has a kung-fu robot.
>>
>>378965343
I was just about to post this. New Vegas run with fists was so oddly satisfying.
>>
>>378964727
What geimu?
>>
>>378966219

Haymaking enemies into gibs is pretty funny.
>>
>>378966352

Fight Knight. Some Punchout/God Hand dungeon crawler. Not out yet.
>>
>>378964727
In the Shadow Warrior remakes Melee is more powerful than weapons
>>
>>378966352
>not going on itch.io and GameJolt everyday
>being this much of a Steamfag/normalfag
>>
>>378966540

Nipponese steel is stronger than bullet.

Not Japanese but the Dragontooth Nanoblade from Deus Ex one is insane when upgraded Low-Tech skills. It can beat the big robots safely if you're using speed or radar transparency aug.
>>
>>378966732
More that Nipponese steel heals you when you plunge it into the heart of a screaming demon.

I love it when games force you to run into combat and murder some shit to heal instead of making you run behind cover to regen or get a health pack. 40k space marines did that too, which was cool even if the game itself was quite possible the most mediocre not good/not bad thing I've ever played.
>>
>>378966916

Have you played Vanquish? Jetpacked melee is strong (as strong as a rocket) and wastes your remaining jet energy if you hit an enemy but you can do interesting stuff with it.

If you do it on the environment it doesn't waste your fuel and you can use it to gain height to use bullettime in mid air, or use it on enemies and use the bullettime to kill remaining enemies as you descend.
>>
>>378966219
>was so oddly satisfying.
it's because unarmed is blatantly overpowered with better and more efficient weapons at every single tier
>>
>>378967649

Is this using real time or VATS?
>>
>>378964727
Unreal Championship 2
>>
>>378964727
what game is this
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.