[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright, I dont even have ps plus and I only use a ps4 to play

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: fuck you sony.jpg (55KB, 1069x600px) Image search: [Google]
fuck you sony.jpg
55KB, 1069x600px
Alright, I dont even have ps plus and I only use a ps4 to play Persona 5 and now I have been banned from Sony Network even though the only online function that I use is in Persona 5.

How the fuck do I solve this? Im going insane and I have done nothing wrong, this is beyond pathetic and Sony is an horrible company for banning someone without providing a reason, I dont even know what is the source of the problem!
Am I just going to lose my account? fuck this shit
>>
nice pasta, tripfaggot
>>
>>378963996
Its not a fucking pasta you idiot Im in legit trouble
>>
just buy a pc, fag
>>
guys please I have a good pc but I want to play the exclusives, Im not fucking around Im going crazy, I cant buy project Miku if my account is blocked.

someone please help
>>
>>378963920
Maybe contact sony instead of whining on a mongolian tapestry forum
>>
>>378963920
>have done nothing wrong
Let me guess your PS account name is Nuck Figgers?
>>
>>378965224
not even, Its nothing offensive, just the name of an animal (Meerkat)
>>378965073
I tried but nothing done.
>>
File: 1483605496332.jpg (59KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
1483605496332.jpg
59KB, 1136x640px
>>378963920

Did you come here for a solution -first- before contacting sony?

They're the ones you need to contact. If you 'did nothing wrong' then they should be like 'Whoops our bad, we'll fix it.'

Why would you think a bunch of randoms on the net could help you with a console ban?
>>
>>378963920
what the fuck do you expect a shitposting image board to do for you? contact sonny, you inbred
>>
>>378966003
Im waiting for their response but Im sure it will amount to nothing, usually companies this big have automated responses and they will just dismiss my email.

Maybe I could try and change the IP? Is that somehow possible?
>>
File: 1494835648904.jpg (20KB, 321x397px) Image search: [Google]
1494835648904.jpg
20KB, 321x397px
>>378966174

Just wait for a response man. When my ps4 somehow stopped registering my password one day as if someone hacked it, I literally called them when i found a phone number and fixed it within 30 minutes

Seriously
>>
I had a 10 year old account banned because it had the word "ass" in the title. Why the fuck did they let me do it in the first place if it was bannable, and why 10 years later? They didnt even give me an option to change it, just outright banned me and i lost all the games i ever purchased digitally and all the trophies i earned.

So yeah, fuck sony.
>>
File: 1494213538023.jpg (1MB, 1253x1763px) Image search: [Google]
1494213538023.jpg
1MB, 1253x1763px
>>378964527
I want to play Project Miku
A cute
>>
was it a stolen console?
>>
>>378968413
no, I bought it new on worten.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.