[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You are given the opportunity to make the Metroid ride at Universal.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: m4_ending1.gif (43KB, 240x416px) Image search: [Google]
m4_ending1.gif
43KB, 240x416px
You are given the opportunity to make the Metroid ride at Universal. What is the plot like?

Hard Mode: Include Anthony Higgs somewhere
>>
Super Saiyan Blue Samus Vs God Ridley
>>
If it was like Spider-Man's ride I would forgive Nintendo for everything.
>>
Just base it off Fusion's story, it's probably the one that would translate the best to a ride
>>
Just have Anthony piloting the ship you're on in the ride.
>>
>>378963521
Ridley grabs the cart then Anthony shoots Ridley while saying "DON'T YOU KNOW HOW TO TREAT COMPANY PROPERTY!"
>>
>>378964079
Hahaha
>>
>>378963965
This is actually a good idea in general.
>>
>>378963521
Just reskin the Men in Black ride. That's literally it.
>>
>>378963521
You're visitors to a science lab taking a automated transport kart to the escape pod while an explosion countdown ticks down for the second half. along the way you go through various parts of the ship and encounter Sa-x and Samus. You could either do something like Spider-Man or a roller coaster like the mummy. At the end the coaster part is the escape/blast off but where it looks like the evolved metroid is gonna get you but then it barely doesn't.

You could do the lab as the ride que and have a bunch of samples or specimens in tubes, and have the part where everything goes to shit be the pre-show, then afterwards you all hustle towards the escape pods (ride).
>>
>>378964458
Galactic Federation training camp?
>>
>>378963521
i'd imagine it would be something like the alien segment on the great movie ride in Disney. Of course the xenomorph would be replaced by the metroid or omega metroid. The first level of metroid prime would probably be a good fit for the scene
>>
>>378963521
I would make Metroid 5 for the Switch or 3DS and say fuck the ride.
>>
>>378963521
I don't make a ride. I make it a show. Think the opening of 'Super Metroid' meets 'ExtraTERRORestrial Alien Encounter'.

The audience is invited to attend the unveiling of a variety of scientific advances created by Biologic Scientific Labs. The people involved reveal they were able to cultivate these innovations thanks to a special cargo from the Galactic Federation: A Metroid hatchling. The facility soon comes under attack by Space Pirates, led by Ridley, who seek to steal the hatchling. Samus arrives and battles the threats, only for a new threat to arise when the hatchling is released from captivity and begins to multiply...

Audience will be gathered in a hub around the Hatchling containment tube, while most of the action occurs around and above the tube. Blackouts occur during the pirate attack and hatchling escape, leaving the audience exposed to the sensations of these alien lifeforms moving and breathing around them, along with the chill from Samus's Ice Beam. A mix of audioanimatronics and rear-screen projections would be used for Ridley.
>>
>>378966082
I always saw potential in this concept
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.