[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HOLY SHIIT!! I've actually never seen something that got

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: Tekken_7_Logo.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Tekken_7_Logo.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
HOLY SHIIT!! I've actually never seen something that got very noticably downgraded graphics on a console! shit looks like its on ultra low settings
>>
Your point?
>>
I was playing it on Xbox One (since I have ALL VERSIONS) and it looked okay even at 900p. Why are you PCunts such assholes all the time?

FYI, I was playing Vanquish with a controller.
>>
>>378960390
FYI Xbone is 720p
>>378960146
no it doesn't.
>>
>>378960146
I don't personally think Tekken fans care that much because Tekken has never been a good looking game.
>>
>>378960905
>because Tekken has never been a good looking game.
on PS1 and PS2 tekken games were the best looking games (during their release)
Tekken was a huge selling point for the PS1 because it looked just like the arcade game.
but a teenager like you wouldn't know about that
>>
File: scott.jpg (29KB, 447x444px) Image search: [Google]
scott.jpg
29KB, 447x444px
>>378960905
>Tekken has never been a good looking game.
>>
>>378960905
Tekken 3 had mind blowing graphics when came out. T7 looks average at best with some quite bad looking character models. It shared the same fate like FF. Once benchmark for games now nothing much good in terms of visuals.
>>378960146
PClown stop baiting.
>>
>tfw couldn't beat Devil Kazuya on Normal mode

That fucking difficulty spike.
>>
>>378961630
Same guy. Just finished the credits.

>"You unlocked the hardest difficulty for Story Mode!"

Fuck it, I'm out.
>>
File: Untitled.png (22KB, 415x748px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
22KB, 415x748px
Is Tekken 7 worth the money?

I'm a casual fighter game player, i mostly played 8v8 team battles with friends and family.
My favorite Tekken game is Tekken 5 as i feel the gameplay in it was just spot on, does Tekken 7 deliver the same feeling? I know Tekken 6 did not, imo.
How's the "story mode"? Is it the basic stuff we got in Tekken 4 and 5, or the GOD AWFUL TRASH we got in 6? Does every character get an arcade ending?
>>
Is there anything they improved? Graphics looks average, new characters nothing interesting, music is shit, from what I've heard content is smaller than TTT2. What's the point of this game? Rehashing?
>>
>>378961908
yes tekken 7 is worth the money.
yes, tekken is and probably will continue to be one of the best fighting games for casual players
Tekken 7 plays perfectly fine
Story mode is pretty ass, it's short and only the 2nd half is interesting.
arcade mode is 5 fights with no ending
"character story" is where you get a thing for each character, however those are only 1 fight and they kinda suck.
the gallery is fucking awesome, has all the cutscenes and more from all the tekken games.
the jukebox has all the soundtracks and let you use wichever songs you like.
>>378962110
sounds to me like your shit taste needs to improve
>>
File: 145619851616984.jpg (60KB, 848x477px) Image search: [Google]
145619851616984.jpg
60KB, 848x477px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-0o1TUPLpE
>>
>>378962654
So Xbox One version is 720p/60fps, base PS4 version is 900p/60fps and PS4 Pro version is 1080p/60fps.

Seems okay to me desu.
>>
no discussion will come from this shit
it'll be folks baiting responses and folks trying to challenge 'stupidity'
>>
Injustass has better graphics, higher resolution and better load times.

Should have went with UE3 instead, also worked well for Guilty Gear.
>>
>>378961049
>on PS1 and PS2 tekken games were the best looking games (during their release)
looooooooooool you ever seen Virtua Fighter 3 next to Tekken 3 or Virtua Fighter 4 next to Tekken 4?
>>
>>378964751
sure.. virtua fighter 3 isn't on PS1 tho
and virtua fighter 4 and Tekken 4 are pretty much on par graphics wise.
>>
>>378964751
But VF3 don't look better than T3 unless you talk about Dreamcast version released years later.
>>
>>378960146

They said Tekken 7 would only be able to run at the limit of 900p, or it might've been 900i (I personally dont know if there's a difference) but its not that different from 1080 so...is the difference -really- that apparent?

I got the game just haven't started it yet
>>
>>378963648
UE3 has been heavily modified by Netherrealm over the years, though. It's practically their own engine at this point.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.